PS|EDT #45 Action Hero Dev, Bhook Ka Ishara Aur Rishita Ka Vachan - Page 120

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by mpks1

Poor them, always get the short end of the stick😆 Now that Shiva is letting go off of all his share in the properties and the business, he won't have money to buy anything😕

Kahan yahan forum par bed tutne k sapne dikhaye Jaa rahe the par makers toh unhe ek baar bed dene ko nhi tyar todke dubara kya khaq denge

Originally posted by Mountains_Lakes

Important question for this ShiVi shipper.

Today, Shiva changed some settings in Raavi's phone, so she can get his message. Does that mean they know each other's nohone passwords or this gadhedi keeps her phone unlocked?!

And it leads to another Sahi pakede hai question: The texting screen is again white without any text history. Aisa kaise? Or does he typically use WhatsApp? But if that's their mode of communication, why did he use normal messaging app? And why did sending a normal message required him to turn on her wifi? 🤔🤔🤔

he might have changed the profile from silent to sound

Originally posted by mpks1

This is the kind of relationship I wanted to see in ShiVi and I am glad they are following this path. They are not at that stage where they can declare they truly love each  other but there is definitely care and concern which will  eventually translate into love. This is what happens in arranged marriage, starts out with care and love will follow😃

I am also glad they are not showing one upmanship that happens typically in a forced/hate marriage.

Well said❤️

I also love this progression.its not a typical hate marriage story.he doesn't mean to harm her ever.no revenge saga.just two clueless people who never thought that they would end up with each other.

He didn't want her to enter their house as a pandya bahu because he had a problem from the family which she comes from.he didn't want that complicacy which is pretty logical.while fixing a marriage everyone sees the family.

But once she became Hers he has wholeheartedly accepted the marriage.he has been watchful, concerned and protective.now even raavi slowly accepting the marriage.

I am loving their slow burn 🔥

Originally posted by Transference

Which ITV female  lead thirsts over their husband like this when he washes his face? These kind of staring is reserved for the male population when they see a hyperventilating female. I am loving the Pandya house woman, who aren’t ashamed to claim their lusty selves while staring at their husbands.🤪

Look at Raavi ogling at Shiva 

Shiva wondering isko kya ho gaya 🤣
I love this expression! He throws water at her and questions her. I wouldn’t have minded revival of Ghoor kya Rahi Hai Ki Khayegi Kya dialogue🤣

I love these subtle scenes.PS is unique in that

Way. Women do have desires, and the pandya women do not shy away from that❤️.

Whether it's stealing glances of her shiftless hubby or staring at him cutting logs from a distance or todays scene where she openly admires him.❤️

I love how they are showing the build up of physical attraction from raavi's side, and also the fact that shiva is equally awkward and shy.

Originally posted by Transference

this guy used to be so allergic to water. Now, Bibi is making him waste his face. I can’t wait for the day when she forces him to take a bath. I can imagine Ravi rubbing soap on his back. Is it too much to demand?

He is becoming a agyakari pati🤭.

The way he just gives into her.drinking water, washing his hands and face.

"Ho Gaya tera? Ab jau? " 

Originally posted by GrilledCheese

Gaumbi doesn't get such wacky ideas.. this is all dhara 🤣

It's hardik. Just saw promo properly. They can't hide him in Pandya niwas 😃

Originally posted by luvshivika

It's hardik. Just saw promo properly. They can't hide him in Pandya niwas 😃

The hand belongs to hardik, but the idea will come from dhara 😆

Originally posted by GrilledCheese

The hand belongs to hardik, but the idea will come from dhara 😆