Chupke Chupke: A ShiVi OS Ft. Dhara & Rishita Preview Pg 1

Posted: 2 years ago

Preview:

Dhara huffed and pushed her hair away from her eyes. “Kahaan rakh diya uss dining set ko.” She sighed and sat down exhausted. Lying all around her feet were ancient items from the Pandya Niwas store room.  

Her mother in law’s cousin was coming for dinner and had insisted that they serve the meal in the dining set she had given them for her and Gaumbi’s first anniversary! Nine years ago! Suman Pandya was furious and ready to cancel dinner over her cousin’s silly demand but Dhara convinced her to let it be. 

Aur bano mahaan!” The voice in her head quipped sarcastically. Dhara ignored it and kept looking. She still had three more piles of ancient junk to dig through.

Dhara grabbed the box on top of the first pile when suddenly a small chest toppled over. She grabbed it before it hit the ground. “Arre yeh toh Shiva ka hain.” She was about to put it away when she noticed it was unlocked. 

“Shayad isse use bhi nahin karta Shiva. Raavi can keep some jewelry in here. Yeh toh kaafi cute hain.” She pulled back the lid with some effort and peeked inside. Dhara picked up the first of three items and looked at it curiously.

Her eyes lit up in realization as her brain registered the object in front of her. 

Rishita walked into Raavi’s room calling her name. She wanted to go shopping and Dev was too busy sleeping to take her. 

Finding the room empty, she was about to walk away when her eyes fell on the diary sitting on top of the desk. She bit her lip and moved just her eyes from side to side. 

Reading someone’s personal diary is such bad manners. She knew that! If she had a diary, she would never want anyone to read it. Especially the parts about how bad her husband was in bed. To be honest, she felt quite disappointed. Did Raavi write about Shiva and her in... Rishita shook away those thoughts.

Chee why was she even thinking like this. Their bed, their actions! Why should she care? She dragged herself away until the door and then quickly did an about face. Looking around one last time, she rushed to pick up the diary. Just one page. That’s all.

Edited by Raingoddess - 2 years ago

Yay! I am waiting for this story. More than Dhara, I want to see what Rishitha uncovers 😂😈

Interesting start👏

Waiting to know what Dhara and Rishita discover😊

This sound like it's going to be a riot! I can't wait to read further!

You have got me all curious

And curiosity killed the cat 

But not me!

Waiting for more😛

Edited by ValleyOfPeace - 2 years ago

Wah ! 

This is interesting. 

Looking forward to read what all Dhara and Rishita are going to stumble upon. 

Update soonish . 😆

Loved the preview 

Rishita is too cute, lol

Waiting for part one :)

This preview has made me really curious about the rest of it

This is soo nyc ❤️😆When you are updating next part?

Canr wait to read what rishita discovers

Amazing starting