ShaKhi Drabble: To Find A Home.

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

To Find A Home

Download Free png Collection of Divider clipart | Free download best  Divider clipart ... - DLPNG.com

The lights glowed brighter, the air smelt more fragrant and the walls radiated a kind of warmth he had never felt before today. 

Maybe it is the flowers. 

Or it could be the lamps. 

His ears rang with her giggles because Chachi had said something funny.

Or maybe it is HER.

Everything is the same as it has been before but today everything was hitting him differently. Because for the first time, he felt was coming home.

He finally had a place to call his own because from today, he was hers

Finally he had someone to belong to and now she was here to stay with him forever. This is his forever, in the Sabherwal House, standing next to her. 

Feelings flooded Shaurya Sabherwal as he stood at the threshold and waited for her to complete the rituals, he held his composure seeking Anokhi's fingers to hold between his own. 

His Wife. 

His. 

This was surreal! 

To fall in love with one crazy woman and somehow, miraculously, she fell for him just as bad as he did for her. She looked up at him and beamed happily before tightening her hold on his hand and stepping into a plate filled with alta. 

For the first time in his 30 years of existence, Shaurya had found stability. He found a place to call his own because he found his Anokhi. Someone who is his just like he is hers. That's all it took to complete his existence. 

That’s all it took for Shaurya Sabherwal to find his HOME. 

-- THE END -- 

A/N: Damn! Feels like ages since I wrote anything!!! (Well, apart from my exams answersheets, of courseπŸ˜ƒ) 

Bye! I gotta go back to studying coz exams are not over yet πŸ˜­ But I had to write something for Shaurya, our lost boy, who has finally got his family. No clue if I was able to get the message across or not... But I had to pen it down πŸ˜†

Tagging some of my buddies in case they have forgotten abt my existence πŸ€—

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ayee Akshu...you're back 😍

Absolutely loved how you explained Shaurya's POV....there is a serene poetic vibe whenever you write

We miss u here β€οΈ

Edited by pratikshaa100 - 2 years ago
Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waoo, though short but nice, would love to read more stuff from you 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Akshu.. πŸ€—

Mera Chaand is finally happy and complete.. 😍

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Akshu babeπŸ€—

Good to see you around. And pagal hai kya how can we forgot you β€οΈ 

Tu hmare ShaKhi 18+ KPs ki jaan hai

I missed you so much 

But yes exams are more important just finish up your exam and come back soon dearπŸ€—

Btw awesome drabble. I just love it 😍 short and sweet ❀️ please write more dear

Aww.. I rushed to read as soon as I saw I was tagged πŸ˜‚πŸ€­ Happy to see you here akshu!

Anyhoo.. Every now & then I see you on the hashtag on twitter & wonder, why aren't you here anymore. Hope you'll join with usual conversation girl! 

Coming to the drabble, I felt happy reading 'I'm hers' from Shaurya. Feeling suffocated in your own house is normal for him till now & she, his Anokhi has now made his life worth living, wherever she chooses. Such a sweet shot πŸ€— How she made a major difference in his life!

Do visit the forum girl πŸ’›

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

That's soooo beautiful! β€οΈ

You captivated the happiness SS surely must be feeling n penned it down. Lovely work.

Akshu, missed you dear! πŸ€—

sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Perfectly narrated the feelings of Shaurya

tangledlass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully penned down. Indeed surreal!🀍✨

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Akshu!! This is so beautifully written!!  πŸ€—
You have described the heart of Shaurya Sabarwal so beautifully!! The lost boy like you said, finally found his home. His family!! A belonging he longed for all his life!!!
😍😍😍😍 He heart is full and his soul it at peace!! ❀️❀️

How can we forget you Yaar. No ways!

But, exams are more important now. All the very best for your exams!! Do absolutely smash them out and come back soon! ❀️❀️