Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alittlebitcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

i am here to appreciate u varsha didi xD. for these extremely cute sticker and these posts. and listening to arpit

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

liked it. pace was right. ive reached a stage where i dont care wat they show but if the detail n pace is right i like it 

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i gave it a 1... i had to FF through most of it ... 

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alittlebitcrazy

i am here to appreciate u varsha didi xD. for these extremely cute sticker and these posts. and listening to arpit

@bold : Take that back Guurl ☠☠....Mera koi rishta nahi Arpit se...Bhul jaao sab Image

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I rated 3/5.

Well paced. (-1) for no Ishqaan scenes.

I have accepted that show gonna b wrapped up by July end...so I don't mind the fast reveals now

alittlebitcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

I rated 3/5.

I have accepted that show gonna b wrapped up by July end...so I don't mind the fast reveals now

i ll remove the bold xD . i don't mind if they give us one whole week of full beautiful ishqaan moments..aapke contacts h na :p. req krdo unnse :p

Edited by alittlebitcrazy - 2 years ago
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

2/5. The pace was Okay but it was not balanced. Even if no Ishqaan, Ahaan-Sonu scene could have been longer and shorter Savy-Ishqi. They could have continued Savvy-Ishqi tomorrow. There was no need for Rhea-Dadi either in the same episode of such big revealtion. 

Liked how Ahaan hides Ishqi's disappearance from Dadi. Full marks to AVM 👍🏼. Kartik touching Ishqi's feet gave me full Hum aapke kaun hai vibe, Nostalgia😳

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: war_is_peace

liked it. pace was right. ive reached a stage where i dont care wat they show but if the detail n pace is right i like it 

+1

Like the pace of the show . Story wise not much different then usual tv shows

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

I rated 3/5.

Varsha itni negative mat ho...hum protest karsakte hai...i feel this show has alot more potential....we can tell them to move to sonyliv also na...vaise bhi online trps kyun uthe dil chod aaya se zyaada hai,we might get extension longer....and let me tell you something,i used to watch anupama serial before this....just like ipzn their resort shoots were fast also,the villain got married in the resort and anupama got divorce in the resort also....but as soon as the came back the pace became normal back...have patience

Edited by jacinta_91 - 2 years ago