PS|EDT #41|Jeera ne Haraam Kar Diya Hai Jeena - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Transference

This Awwww has a separate fanbase ☺️

She's looking so cute

You're the only one who is still doing homework every day it looks like, both me and Nupur have pushed it to the weekend 😆

Congrats on New EDT....🥳

I finally learnt to upload a image ..thanks to my guru Bhavna

So here is something for everyone

Originally posted by AppleOfEye

Someone is jealous😆

Look at him all sad sad😭

What happened to reactivate the other threads?😆

Aaj kahin aurr chalte hain🤣

Women who were pitched against one another. One stile the destiny of the other and gave her the future she never wanted. 

Rishita barged into Raavi’s life and saved her from an unwanted marriage. From her insecurity of Raavi pining for Dev to her shaq of Shiva opening a business in the name of Raavi, Rishita has come a long way. 

I love Rishita. It goes to show that despite having selfishness and childish rivalry, you can still love your family! 

Originally posted by GrilledCheese

You're the only one who is still doing homework every day it looks like, both me and Nupur have pushed it to the weekend 😆

With three threads coming into force now...I will also give up soon🤣

Sandy is the most sincere member of our squad...i was flooded with her notifications today😆

Originally posted by Transference

Women who were pitched against one another. One stile the destiny of the other and gave her the future she never wanted. 

Rishita barged into Raavi’s life and saved her from an unwanted marriage. From her insecurity of Raavi pining for Dev to her shaq of Shiva opening a business in the name of Raavi, Rishita has come a long way. 

I love Rishita. It goes to show that despite having selfishness and childish rivalry, you can still love your family! 

She is becoming my favorite these days. Her dynamics with each member of PS is unique. Unlike Raavi she is a complete outsider, so I would love to watch her dynamics everyone here❤️