Shakti... Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii

Are Virat and Harmaan assexual

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I know this is family show lol but are they assexual I guess sex and consummating the marriage is no need for them being romantic is enough. Obvi there is other ways to have sex but its just funny the way they show these suhagraat and his mother yelling at why the bed decorated lol

Maybe Harmaan has Mahi to fulfil his needs

Edited by Starwatcher01 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This is a very “bold” take/observation on Shakti’s heroes!😭😭 I watched the episode without subs, wanted to know what Parmeet was screaming at the servant about. I can’t believe it’s for decorating the bed.🙄🙄 She’s one weird mother. In the last few episodes but especially today’s, she came across more like a jilted, psycho lover than a Mom. Not a good look for the actress. They need to get her expressions sorted. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: burnnotice

This is a very “bold” take/observation on Shakti’s heroes!😭😭 I watched the episode without subs, wanted to know what Parmeet was screaming at the servant about. I can’t believe it’s for decorating the bed.🙄🙄 She’s one weird mother. In the last few episodes but especially today’s, she came across more like a jilted, psycho lover than a Mom. Not a good look for the actress. They need to get her expressions sorted. 

Parmeet looks pure evil…even when preeto was being nasty to soumya..she didn’t look evil. Anyway I hope Harman and soumya sort Parmeet out. Parmeet is quite cold blooded..not like preeto and harak who were emotional when they were attacking soumya in season 1..Anyway the positive is that  It was so nice to see Heer and virats love story being promoted during the show ..and ViHeer are getting good screenspace and the story is revolving around their relationship now 😀🙏

burnnotice thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indira1211

Parmeet looks pure evil…even when preeto was being nasty to soumya..she didn’t look evil. Anyway I hope Harman and soumya sort Parmeet out. Parmeet is quite cold blooded..not like preeto and harak who were emotional when they were attacking soumya in season 1..Anyway the positive is that  It was so nice to see Heer and virats love story being promoted during the show ..and ViHeer are getting good screenspace and the story is revolving around their relationship now 😀🙏

Her behavior is creepy and borderline crazy.

I hope the young leads continue to get more screen space and prominence. But I guess with Parmeet”s evil intentions, Haya will be seen a lot too as they expressed their doubts on her sudden acceptance of Heer, and promised to deal with her.

About this new college track, I have my reservations…so not into it. I always wanted Heer to complete her college degree, get a job, do NGO work and Virat to get a JOB! So I don’t know what he’s doing at college dressed like a Romeo. I seriously don’t trust the writers to do them justice. 

Indira1211 thumbnail

Her behavior is creepy and borderline crazy.

I hope the young leads continue to get more screen space and prominence. But I guess with Parmeet”s evil intentions, Haya will be seen a lot too as they expressed their doubts on her sudden acceptance of Heer, and promised to deal with her.

About this new college track, I have my reservations…so not into it. I always wanted Heer to complete her college degree, get a job, do NGO work and Virat to get a JOB! So I don’t know what he’s doing at college dressed like a Romeo. I seriously don’t trust the writers to do them justice. 

oh I didn’t know there’s Going to be a college track..I thought heer will do some correspondence studying now that she’s married..or that she is just waiting for a job..because she had written exams and was on the waiting list before she married Virat the first time....I also don’t think we need a college track..ViHeer are a married couple now,..they could have shown them both ŵorking ,.that would have been a nice mature interesting track.. I don’t mind seeing haya…as I like the scenes of haya and ViHeer together ,..so I hope both couples get equal screenspace and scenes together. I’m glad the focus has shifted to ViHeer and haya are playing parents now…that’s how it should be 😀

burnnotice thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indira1211

oh I didn’t know there’s Going to be a college track..I thought heer will do some correspondence studying now that she’s married..or that she is just waiting for a job..because she had written exams and was on the waiting list before she married Virat the first time....I also don’t think we need a college track..ViHeer are a married couple now,..they could have shown them both ŵorking ,.that would have been a nice mature interesting track.. I don’t mind seeing haya…as I like the scenes of haya and ViHeer together ,..so I hope both couples get equal screenspace and scenes together. I’m glad the focus has shifted to ViHeer and haya are playing parents now…that’s how it should be 😀

@bold- Well, you won’t believe they are a married couple from the promo. Heer standing in the open jeep, with dark shades.. and like I said, Virat dressed like a Romeo. Both looked single and ready to mingle- with others!🙄🙄 You righty said it, why not show them working and living far away was his psychopath mother? Smh! 

Today’s episode was the most disgusting one ever. It was beyond cheap! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Indira1211 thumbnail

@bold- Well, you won’t believe they are a married couple from the promo. Heer standing in the open jeep, with dark shades.. and like I said, Virat dressed like a Romeo. Both looked single and ready to mingle- with others!🙄🙄 You righty said it, why not show them working and living far away was his psychopath mother? Smh! 

Today’s episode was the most disgusting one ever. It was beyond cheap! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Parmeet is mad….which person walks into a married couples bedroom all the time,.Heer is supposed to be intelligent so I hope she catches onto Parmeets true intentions…hope they don’t make heer dumb again..and yes this show is outdated..they showed soumya and Harman also sleeping separately..ok..maybe Harman is still married to mahi ..so until the divorce comes through they’ll maintain some distance,.but ViHeer can still romance,they made it seem like ViHeer are going to live like completely platonically with zero physical  intimacy… they could have shown them sleeping together in the bed and at least indicate that they have some sort of intimacy between them..they been married like years already.. considering the leaps and separations etc.. and yes I didn’t like the scene where Virat takes heers mangalsutra off and puts it on her wrist…and heer had on no sindoor…💁🏻‍♀️so you right,.they are like single young people ready to mingle 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by Indira1211 - 2 years ago
evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

I know this is family show lol but are they assexual I guess sex and consummating the marriage is no need for them being romantic is enough. Obvi there is other ways to have sex but its just funny the way they show these suhagraat and his mother yelling at why the bed decorated lol

Maybe Harmaan has Mahi to fulfil his needs

i guess the show makers don't do nor get 🍑 or 👄 so they forgot 🤪🤣