Originally posted by Radiant_Eyes_

Yay 🥳

Bookmarking this thread 

Named after your hubby ? 😆

Sakshi!!

Yup named after my Hubby

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Amphitrite

Oppo{Opsora2090}: She always says she makes weird edits but she makes amazing stuff too. Some of which did help me in trying my hand at PSing. And what I like about Oppo is her confidence. She won't care much about who would say what and post her creation. So yeah her confidence is my favourite!

thanks for bringing my name in motivation list. i am so happy that my atrangi stuffs ever inspired u . n ofcourse kuch v banaou , dusre keya boling woh na socho  . creativity apne man se ane chiye naki dusre kay schne se.. all the best for your psing journey. ❤️

Omg! 
Alexia do you remember me? 
That’s the amateur girl rocking with sizzling siggies 

Awww! So happy to see you opening your own CG❤️❤️❤️

Now all I need is pms on a regular basis done, whenever you update!! 
Wow, all those Jen works are pretty, they are beautifully coloured, loved it. 
update soon 

Much love 

Jen 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Beautiful creations Alexia 🤗

Girlllll you have a gallery 😍😍

But if you can't appreciate your own work, I'm sorry but you no narcissist 🤔

I love love that you're a Dr Strange fan!! My first few minutes after reading that intro I just couldn't stop fangirling!! I was bursting with the feels!!!!!!

(Yes, the no of exclamation marks is indicative)

Strange is probably the only character in the MCU whom I love almost as much as I love Tony... with Tony the love's a bit more coz his character made such a journey and we saw his development from beginning to end (thinking about that end still breaks me 😭). But I'm looking forward to Strange's movies... already the stuff that Wanda and Loki have been up to makes Strange's job doubly tedious 🤣🤣

Anywayyyy before I go on a Marvel gushing session, let me enter your artwork gushing session!! You so talented love! Those Jenny edits are fab  Esp the two after the Adi edit (talking about the page 1 post here)

All the animated gifs are superb! I'd say the Maya ones are better but honestly, all of them are so good. Love the Prerna one so much ❤️ Of I had to choose though, I'd choose the recent Sid-Monu one. It's just... perfect, you know? Like the colouring, the sharpness, the retroish background giving it a rich whole feeling... Idk how I'm describing it but it's just really well done. You so talented 👏 Also love all the birthday edits you made, but here I have a clear preferance. It's the Tony one. It looks so natural and classy, just like him 

Oof I'm in love Lexi!! Thank you for inviting me here 🤗

Res 

Alexia 🤗 jaan those Jen Animated siggies are 

Will come soon to unreserve 

Omg Alexia so many beautiful siggies 🤗

Plz or banai raho  

Thank you for inviting me here🤗☺️

Beautiful creations Lexi, loved the Jenny, SSR, sid-monami gifs and all the bday siggy is amazing 👏