Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: funny_fubar

So we are assuming Raavi is going to come all willing and happy back to Pandya Nivas 🤣

Nahi mere prediction ke hisaab se she'll not go abhi, maybe family ke wajah se she celebrates the birthday with them itna taam jhaam jo kia hai.. but will not go back to haveli.. saying yeh shiva junglee hai kabhi nahi sudhrega etc..

Remaining haveli time she'll stay with mami.. somnath jaa ke something happens or they convince her to come back.. fir uske baad yeh function.. probably muh dikhayi.. usme police ayegi shayad🤣

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

KD is sharing happily how he made his mummy dearest wear kangan!

Even though that was a moment of fulfillment. The whole jhamela that lead to it was over the top. And it was tooo fatal for ShiVi relationship. Also the precap is giving me😕 wali feelings. Can they move kaand focus from him and out it else where?

He is going worst and I hate the character spoil. 

Appreciate it if there would be a beautiful apology scene before that mad celebration...

That scene was beautiful but the drama before it was not! 

The essence got diluted or ruined might I say. 

Yeah I want that apology scene

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I probably am the only one who found today's episode decent , it was quite relatable to the characters and the importance of those Kangan in the show. 

The Fan fiction wala Shiva is generally hot headed but sensible but not the show wala Shiva. He is good , loves his family , hates mami with his entire being , hell confused about raavi - sometimes she evokes protective instincts and attraction along with a sudden responsibility put on him owing to marriage with him while most  other times she is just mami ki behen ki beti - an extension of mami . 

He is totally flawed and heck insane too . Especially when it comes to mami & kangan . His anger and stupidity as a result of anger knows no bounds and today we were just shown that. Few words of instigation about maami , he was ready to push her off the terrace and then jump down himself. 

And then being the insensitive jerk he has been with Raavi the other day by trading her for kangans. 

And Raavi was just being the sweetheart she is. For her mami is her mother. She was 10 days old when she was orphaned and doesn't even know what her mother was like. Which 10 days old knows it's mother? For her mami has been her mother all this while and will always be. She and the Pandya family has always seen the rift between Shiva and mami for kangan and never been very concerned about it much as it used get mellowed down by itself or by interference of a family member.Raavi brin the naive one thought this to be one such instance too initially and later being traded off for kangan hit her hard. She is developing feelings for shiva , quite a bit  more than what he feels for her  at the moment and being traded off that way is bound to hurt her along with wounding her self respect. 

She did what she did to stop his madness today. And it's true shiva got kangan but lost raavi. 

He ,in his tunnel vision is only bothered about getting kangan back and am hoping that once the high of getting something which is rightfully yours and been longing all life wears off , he will realise the mess he left behind w.r.t Raavi  in his blind rage and madness. 

He has to make amends, apologize and for now he might even be obtuse to understand how grave sin he had committed by doign whatever he did with raavi  . But he is that way , he isn't god shiva , he is just a flawed human being with good heart . He needs to learn to be better . 

I am not supporting shiva , I can never to that . I am just saying that he is behaving just like how shiva would behave when it comes to his sankiness towards mami and kangan 

As for Raavi , I just wish someone hugs her tight and let's her know all is going to be well someday. She has been through a lot and one shouldn't except her to bear more. Shiva is indeed lucky to have raavi in his life.

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavna101

Shiva + Chipkali = ShiPkali🤣

That's a very theth punjabi way of saying chipkali.. typical punjabi log pronounce "chh" as "shh"🤣

Shittar paene tere🤣🤣

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Accha ab mere jaane ka time aaya hai, boss ne meeting ke liye bulaya hai🤣

Will be back later🤗

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Even though that was a moment of fulfillment. The whole jhamela that lead to it was over the top. And it was tooo fatal for ShiVi relationship. Also the precap is giving me😕 wali feelings. Can they move kaand focus from him and out it else where?

Appreciate it if there would be a beautiful apology scene before that mad celebration...

His acting was extraordinary! 

But yes, it wasn’t really a victory cause the losses seemed higher

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sakmen

That's a very theth punjabi way of saying chipkali.. typical punjabi log pronounce "chh" as "shh"🤣

Shittar paene tere🤣🤣

I know😆

My Dadi used to speak that way😆

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakmen

Aisa kya kiya maine Special mention ke liyea?🤷‍♀️🤔

Koodna abhi nahi hai.. 10-15 saal kaashi me sanyaas leke dhyaan karna hai.. fir jab mujhe moksha ki prapti hogi fir koodungi

Read at https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157611055

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I can't help but expect ki we will get an apology scene...itna dhakka khane ke baad bhi umeed hai mujhe🤣🤣.

especially after the dlg of raavi in the last scene.