Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I immensely loved the episode! 

There were grey points, but the tone is set for the next level. 

1. Shiva’s plan failing will set the brothers not trusting Shiva with business decisions. 

2. Rishita’s tone set for telling everyone how right she was regarding business. 

3. Loved the revival of Raavi-Dev-Shiva! It was eerie, and yes, the time was right with Raavi and Dev sharing a warmth like before. Raavi was smiling wholeheartedly, and it Shiva lurking in the background was totally bang on! 

Coming back with more. I loved Anita 

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

The camera "shaking" while Shiva screams "Happy Birthday" was such a rofl moment. If I don't get VFX dancing, this camera shake was a great silly moment 🤣

Camera man ne itni intensity expect nhi ki hogi

Madhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Transference

1. Shiva’s plan failing will set the brothers not trusting Shiva with business decisions. 

2. Rishita’s tone set for telling everyone how right she was regarding business. 

3. Loved the revival of Raavi-Dev-Shiva! It was eerie, and yes, the time was right with Raavi and Dev sharing a warmth like before. Raavi was smiling wholeheartedly, and it Shiva lurking in the background was totally bang on! 

Yet to watch the episode but read LU 

Good thing they didn't drag much finished major things in today's episode 

wish at least tomorrow they show some proper apology scene  between shivi 

many people mentioning Shiva looked uncomfortable during dev and raavi talk may be because of possessiveness or insecurity need to see thanks for LU guys 

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

We finally get an apology from Dev to Raavi not at all like we wanted. It was all water under the bridge type of apology. Shiva looked on when it came to Dev Raavo feeding each other cake. No idea what he was thinking.

Shiva wahi soch raha h jo dev ne Baat ki aaj dev se Baat karke wo shadi k baad haans rahi thi na ki Shivi case jahan wo shiva k upar haans rahi thi

And Shiva's stuttering of he's aware that he did something wrong is the most we're going to get as an apology for this kaand he did and compared her to Kangans.

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

the makers are resolving track in full speed: kangan kaand, dev's apology to raavi 😆

Aur koi h wo bhi Yaad karlo pta chale ye jaanu se bhi rishte sudhar k jaaye wapas

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Agree with you, loved the episode.

For me the most interesting scenes were;

• Raavi releasing her frustration on the watermelon it had shiva written on it and by the time Raavi got to know the truth, she had already destroyed the watermelon. The point here is in her anger, Raavi caused damage to Shiva's name.
  • Raavi's expressions when she saw not only Dhara, but the entire family was there to accompany her home. She kept looking at Shiva expecting him to speak 😆🤣
  • I loved the way how both Dev and Raavi tried to sort their differences. As you have said the revival of Raavi-Dev-Shiva! Shiva's expressions, that little discomfort on his face when he saw Raavi smiling at Dev.
  • Shiva is going to fall into trouble and this time the brother's bond will be tested.  

True, Anitha is nice at times😆