Views

Users

Frequent Posters

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Krithzz

perfect .

Neil gone🤣 or say his acting will be more realistic now ☺️🤣 Anjali...we want this update also 

Obviously he will take advantage🤣How can he not ?🤣 He is Neil and mini no less will allow him to eat peda🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 6

"What! Three films contract. Thats a huge thing." Preet exclaimed on hearing about it from Mini. They had come from Oberoi productions office. When Minni looked lost instead of celebrating like Preet, Naeem bi asked the reason and Minni dropped her bomb of truth.

"Yes, thats what I am saying its a huge thing. Now you understand why I was not ready to work with him. He has manipulated me into signing that contract. Now I am stuck because if I break it then I have to pay compensation or can be jailed." Minni shared her problem.

"Haan to mat todna contract. Isme itna ghabrane aur itna over react karne wali kya baat hai? Ye to khushi ki baat hai na ki tu superstar Neil Oberoi ke sath ek nahi teen filmein karne wali hai." Naeem bi failed to understand Minni's concerns.

"Its really useless to argue with you guys. All you can see are just your bollywood dreams coming true. You dont care about me." Minni said in anger.

"Dekh Minni, jo hona tha, ho gaya, ab tu kuch kar toh sakti nahi iske bare mein. So, at least stop cribbing about it." Naeem bi advised.

"And by the way, the three film contract you are complaining about, any girl would die to get it. Look at me, I got to do only an item number in one movie but still I am celebrating as I got entry into movie but you...you never appreciate your good luck." Preet stated her opinion.

"Will you guys please just think it from my point of view for once. That Neil Oberoi...aarrrghhh!" Minni shouted in frustration when she couldnt put it in words what she actually disliked about Neil Oberoi, why she is so angry on being fooled by him, or is she afraid of interacting with him on regular basis. What is in her that telling her there will be no return once she entered in his world. And to confuse her more there was this little excitement in the corner of her heart that she will get to spend more time in the company of those black mesmerizing eyes and sexy smile...wait, did she say sexy? "No...no...no Minni, dont go that way." Minni scolded herself.

"Dont worry too much beta, I am sure you will handle everything well." Babita encouraged her daughter seeing her all tensed and Minni just smiled in assurance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day all three of them went to Oberoi productions office where they were greeted by Khatri.

"Mr. Khatri, when we will start shooting?" Preet asked in excitement.

"Calm down! You are only doing one song. You will be informed about the shooting. First, you need to attend some workshops of dance." Khatri informed her.

"But, Preet is a trained dancer. She doesnt need any classes." Naeem bi argued.

"Its an Oberoi productions film. We rope in best of best people for everything. Preet must be a trained dancer but still she hasnt done anything on big screen. So we need to see her screen presence and how she looks, performs in front of camera as a main dancer. So, she has to attend training session." Khatri replied getting annoyed by this over excited duo now.

"But you selected Minni for the heroine. She has never dared to even dream about doing films. Dont you think she needs lessons too." Preet argued getting offended by Khatri's tone.

Khatri was about to reply but everyone turned backwards when they heard Neil. "Ok, Ms. Preet, its your first day here, so I'll let you go this time but if you have to work here then better you learn about the rules."

"What rules?" Preet asked getting confused.

Neil gestured Khatri and he smirked in reply nodding his head. Khatri turned towards Preet, "First, never question, Neil sir ji's judgement about anything. Second, you dont complain here, you just obey. Third, if you break any rule again, you will be thrown out of here without a second's delay."

"Understood?" Neil asked raising an eyebrow at Preet and Naeem bi and both of them nodded their head in yes silently and followed Khatri to their training session.

Minni realized she was again left alone with Neil in his office and this made her nervous. She moved to go outside but Neil stopped her. "Dont you have to say anything honey?"

"Stop calling me honey and you didnt left much to say. You tricked me into signing a three film contract and here I am, having no way out of it, so lets face it... I am doomed, cant wait for it get over." Minni sighed.

"Well, you can at least sound a little happy." Neil commented. Minni looked at him in disbelief. Here she showed her disappointment and he is behaving as if its not a big deal what she feels and she must behave as per his will.

"What? Dont look at me like that. I have got this really thick skin being in this showbiz all these years. It will take a lot more than just a sigh to make me feel guilty." Neil laughed at her.

"To be honest, I will never feel guilty to select you. Because I know it my heart and probably you know it too that there is some amazing chemistry between us and this may lead us to...." Neil said coming close to Minni and left the sentence incomplete when he noticed many emotions crossed through Minni's face in that moment. For nano second it was shock, disbelief then annoyance for more than second or two and finally acknowledgement about what he said but she was smart enough to hide it quickly.

"Come honey, like your sister you too have to attend acting workshops. Its your first day, let me make introductions." Neil smirked at her futile attempt of covering her embarrassment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No ma'm. You are not getting the whole idea. You have to say the dialogues looking into his eyes say it like you really feel it." Instructor told Minni when she failed to say the dialogues properly.

"I am trying. Its just that...I have never done it before." Minni shrugged.

"Ok, we will do it again." Instructor announced and Minni made another failed attempt, then another...then another. After a while Instructor got tired and announced a break.

"Are you sure, she is your heroine? She cant even say a dialogue without fumbling, forget about bringing the right emotions." Instructor complained to Khatri.

"Oh pata nahi ji, inka jo video tha audition ka usme toh kaafi achhe se bol rahi thi. I think I should inform Neil sir about it." Khatri replied.

After Minni made few more failed attempts, instructor was tired and so was Minni. Both wanted to get out of there as soon as possible and put an end to this horrible day but they were told to wait for Neil who was coming from the shooting of his other film.

"Honey! looks like you were all lost without me. I heard you messed up today." Neil came in there and Minni was even more annoyed now.

"Stop calling me that." Minni replied in anger.

"Ooh! fiesty...I am afraid of you." Neil gave a sarcastic reply.

"Why dont you just let me go for today. I can learn it tomorrow." Minni said in same tone.

"Look at you, such a natural you are in portraying emotions, specially anger. You just have to brought it in your performance." Neil tried to explain her.

"Look, I already told you that I dont know anything about acting." Minni reasoned.

"Your audition tape dont agree with it." Neil answered back.

"That was because I was not acting at that time. I was genuinely helping Preet in improving her performance. I was really feeling that thing at that time, the emotions, the feelings were real." Minni was irritated now.

"A wise man once said, acting shouldn't feel like acting. So stop trying to act. Start feeling it." Neil replied and it took some time for Minni to grasp its meaning. She was silent for sometime but instructor who listen to their conversation suggested Minni should try for one more time and Minni nodded. Neil looked at the script and saw which scene she was asked to perform.

Though Minni had agreed to do the scene but she realized she is even more nervous in Neil's presence.

"Kyu ....uh...aisa lagta hai .....uh....wo....hum...mere....uh...humare beech....kuch...." Minni started to stutter and realize she has forgotten the complete dialogue.

Neil and instructor both lost their patience. Instructor sighed in disappointment while Neil got angry.

"Come on now. You are saying this one dialogue since morning and still you didnt remember it correctly." Neil was annoyed now that she couldnt even memorize a dialogue, forget about saying it with emotions.

"So now are you regretting your decision about me? You still have time, you can throw me out if you want." Minni taunted. She didnt know at what she was more angry, at herself for fumbling again or at Neil for showing such annoyance over her? And why does it even bothers her if he is annoyed on her. Shouldnt she be happy to be a reason of his annoyance but why it doesnt feel good?

"Enough of it. I can see what are you really trying to prove here. Get it straight into your mind that Neil Oberoi never fails in identifying a talent. I know what you are capable of but you are just planning to run away from all this. What is your problem huh? Cant even say a dialogue without fumbling? Cant even portray character's feelings?" Neil shouted losing temper.

"I dont understand..." Minni was about to reply when he came close without giving her time and grabbed her by waist. Before she could understand what is happening, Neil pulled her closer. Minni was now pressed up against his chest, all confused. She tried to make attempts to free herself when his black eyes got hold of her attention. She lost her voice when he snaked his other hand from her waist to now cup her face.

"Kyu aisa lagta hai jaise humare beech kuch hai...kuch toh hai jo hume ek dusre ki taraf kheechta hai. Ek ajeeb ehsaas, ek dard...shayad...ek ishq...ek junoon...keh do ...keh do ki tumhe bhi bilkul yahi lagta hai. Keh do ki hum ek dusre ke liye bane hain." Neil said the dialogue directly looking into her eyes.

"Tumse milne se pehle meri zindagi to thi lekin jeena kya hota hai ye tumne sikhaya hai. Tumse judaa hone ke khayaal se hi main tadap uthti hoon. Vaada karo mujhe chhodkar kabhi nahi jaoge." Minni completed the remaining dialogue.

They kept looking at each other without saying any words for few minutes. Minni didnt know from where she found that courage, that confidence in her to say full dialogue in one go and with emotions as the instructor was trying to teach her whole day but she was glad she finally made it. But more than her little achievement, it was this confusion right now which was making her edgy and excited at the same time that at this moment, being in Neil's arms just feels so special....that dialogue felt almost real.

Sound of claps and whistling made them come out of their moment and Minni was embarrassed at her own thoughts as she noticed Neil was being his usual brooding, naughty, snobbish self as he extracted out the brilliant performance from her while she was being silly with her crazy thoughts.

"So now, honey, you understood what I saw in you and why I selected you? You have it in you, dont run away from it. embrace it." Neil commented.

Minni just nodded. "I guess you were right about that thing that acting shouldnt feel like acting. Who was that wise man who said it?" Minni tried to change the topic.

"Oh yes, the wise man...actually, it was me." Neil winked and Minni just kept looking at him with her mouth open.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued....

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Those little mannerism ,deatils is so MiNeil. Like we say you know MiNeil in and out literally🤣 could imagine SouNoor as MiNeil throughout pp happening , expressions☺️

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Continue soon

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Poor mini 🤣 this Neil alwsys use tricks ☺️🤣 mini will have tough  time to control her rising heartbeats🤣

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anj_01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Those little mannerism ,deatils is so MiNeil. Like we say you know MiNeil in and out literally🤣 could imagine SouNoor as MiNeil throughout pp happening , expressions☺️

Thanks so much

Mineil mannerism soch soch kar meri harkatein bhi waisi hi ho gayi hain🤣🤣

Ye haal hain agar itna thoda sa time mila miniel ka toh socho agar aur jyada hota to kya hota🤪

Anj_01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update

Love it

Continue soon

thanks a lot

Anj_01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Krithzz

Poor mini 🤣 this Neil alwsys use tricks ☺️🤣 mini will have tough  time to control her rising heartbeats🤣

are you sure she wants to control☺️🤣

she is smart tharki...bholi banke maze leti hai

yaad ye wo show mein kuch na kaho wala moment...pehle puri night neil ke sath spend ki phir jab usne subah uthke puchha to kaise bholi banke jawab diya🤣