Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Happy Birthday Daya! ❀️

I wish you all the happiness in this whole wide world, loads of success, and love because you truly deserve the very best. 😘

Many happy returns of the day!πŸ€—

Loads of love 

Parm

Parm!!!!  Thanks for the lovely wishes πŸ€—...and for the title πŸ€“πŸ€” Still don't get it but whatever...at this point better you come up with something then me have to make my whole darn thread...

Iridescence1 thumbnail

Hey!!!  Thank you all so much for the kind wishes πŸ˜Š

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Happy Birthday Daya smiley40

Have a great year ahead πŸŽ‰

Wishing you good health and happiness forever ... Stay Blessed smiley27

Amazing thread guys β­οΈ

Hey Sandy, thank you for the lovely wishes❀️ I'm happy to see around more !

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Happy birthday, Daya!smiley40

Still can't differentiate between you and zoah 

Fantabulous thread parm, nidz, zoah n nabz!! <3  Not saying anything regarding the tags😭😭😭❀

HeyyyyyπŸ€— Thank you for the wishes hun.

🀣🀣 Oh my dear, why is it hard to differentiate between us...? I know we end up thinking the same way but still ahaha

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Happy Birthday fellow Lucifan!! smiley31 wish you the a very happy and amazing birthday dear!! smiley40smiley41

I loved the thread intro!! Amazing work guys!!! smiley27

Fellow Lucifan πŸ˜²How did I not know this!  We should create a proper fanclub haha for this show I think we have enough peeps.

Thank you for the lovely wishes!πŸ€—

Iridescence1 thumbnail

Thank you for the wishes πŸ˜³

Edited by .iridescence. - 2 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAYA πŸ€—πŸ€—

This maybe my third or fourth time wishing you, but who cares, it's your birthday πŸ˜†

Yes I think you all have said it so many times I lost count πŸ˜†

I remember you from the initial FF/WC DT days and a few conversation in, I knew I liked you. 

Yes, I REMEMBER those days...I knew I liked you too. Aww i feel like I'm getting mushy inside and thats SOOO not mesmiley37

You are such a kind person with loads of creativity! I hope we do get to see some of that from you in the near the future.

Awwwww thank you. So this is your nice way of saying "get back to work". 

I'd like to just say, I think I'm on a leave of absence...or a temporary-slash-semi-permanent vacation from anything that says "work" in it...I dunno it might be a disease. I have a serious allergy to work πŸ˜³

Heres to another candle on your cake! Happy birthday to one who got away (le me still trying to figure out what you got away from πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚). 

Oh I am trying to figure that out too..but I mean it could mean a lot of things...I do get away with a lot πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I have said this already so I'm probably gonna copy paste it (jk), but amazing work with thread sista! Nidhi and Zo the write up is out of world as usual! (Worth the thakan  πŸ˜†) and Parm bang on with the title! 

Nabila!! At this point, girl do you even exist on Earth!! The tags are freaking gorgeous. The last one is my personal favourite. Gonna marry your tags someday πŸ€£

Gonna head out now! Party hard Daya!! πŸ₯³ And remember I know you from our DT days. (πŸ˜‰) 

🀣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 this last bit made my day...well and truly...see this is why we're friends...for moments like this...I live for these...

Oh Sam, you're not someone I can easily forget. Rest assured, I WILL remember you...try too...well maybe. Depends on how long you and I take to have another conversation, I mean we have these strange explosions then all radio silence...but just say "from our DT days" I'll probably remember. If I want to...

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil

Just when I thought the typos can’t get any hilarious, G proves me wrong πŸ‘

^A late birthday gift from me to you G for ruining my nickname for the 2nd time πŸ˜’ I even added ducks for special effect (in case you’re confused) 🀣

This is my norm, it's a manufacturing defect, okay? Can't help it *shrugs*

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil

Ahhhhh! I'm here.

Me too, saved the best for last!❀️

Dear G,

You're the Linda to My Lucifer.

scarily I can see this omg...

Kryptaria β€” Doctor Linda Martin: Therapist to the multiverse

^ enough said

That also means you're clueless half of the time πŸ€”

Linda Martin Reaction GIF by Lucifer - Find &amp; Share on GIPHY

Well you don't gotta point it out, geez πŸ€“

But you know what else is similar btw you two? You're just as gentle and as helpful (&friendly) as Linda πŸ€— The one friend I'll always be thankful to IF for, the one who made me laugh thru her typos even when I was a total crybaby, the one who always pushed me to do better and better for myself even when I chose to put myself thru that DAMN job πŸ˜†

Aww Nidz you're my little one...I will always take care of you.

And I'm relieved you've kicked that donkey a**

Good riddance....now you can find something that truly deserves your loyalty and hardwork πŸ€—

But I heard you G! I always did and still do.

Yes, I have to say here..."it's about damn time"

And I'm really very glad that you're a PART of my LIFE.

Right back at ya, Duckling. Nidz... (Note I don't use the alternatives I've accidently come up with)

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH πŸ€—

LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOO

Linda Martin Hug GIF by Lucifer - Find &amp; Share on GIPHY 

Aww I like this GIF 

Thank you for the lovely thread once again. You and Zo have done a great job, it's my absolute favorite to date and mostly because it's very much US and I love that so much! 

Love you both

β€οΈπŸ€—

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Belated happy birthday Daya di! πŸ€—

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: .iridescence.

Fellow Lucifan πŸ˜²How did I not know this!  We should create a proper fanclub haha for this show I think we have enough peeps.

Thank you for the lovely wishes!πŸ€—

Yes please!! We definitely need one!! I'd love to discuss the show and talk about it foreverπŸ˜†πŸ€—