GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Dear Zoey,

I know I'm little late.

But you know that saying,

देर आये पर दुरुस्त आये

😆smiley36smiley36smiley36smiley36smiley36

You LEAVE me speechless most of the time with those snarky remarks (in a good way obviously). And I've come to find a best buddy in you who understands my both professional & personal dilemmas where I don't even have to explain what it feels like.

Can't believe it took us 4years to achieve what we've now but however it is I'll take it with open arms (cuz you make me laugh and cringe at my bad jokes 😆)

Ok enough of sentimental messages. I Love you too.

Bye!

I know the gif sucks  They need to upload HQ videos on YT 😳

^ that quote is from me to you ☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: GuardianDevil

Dear Zoey,

I know I'm little late.

देर आये पर दुरुस्त आये

You LEAVE me speechless most of the time with those snarky remarks (in a good way obviously). And I've come to find a best buddy in you who understands my both professional & personal dilemmas where I don't even have to explain what it feels like.

Can't believe it took us 4years to achieve what we've now but however it is I'll take it with open arms (cuz you make me laugh and cringe at my bad jokes 😆)

Ok enough of sentimental messages. I Love you too.

Bye!

^ that quote is from me to you ☺️

What? 😮😮

GuardianDevil thumbnail

Itna acha reaction! Kaise?!! 🙄🙄🙄

xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Dear Zoey,

I know I'm little late.

This GIF is soo overused by you and Nabz 😳

देर आये पर दुरुस्त आये

I'm surprised I could actually read that 🤣

Honestly, I didn't really think we would gel as well as we do☺️ 🤣 But you're just such an amazing person that I've grown to love and respect! The fact that we can rant to each other about personal and professional dilemmas is just icing on the cake  (pun totally intended)😆

Can't believe it took us 4years to achieve what we've now but however it is I'll take it with open arms (cuz you make me laugh and cringe at my bad jokes 😆) - I know right? Freaking crazy! I genuinely feel the last year brought a lot more closer than before 🤗 You've been one of the few people whose been there for me at my worst time and made me laugh with your absolute vile, cringy GIFs and insta videos  I haven't forgotten about that rat incident *shudders* 

Ok enough of sentimental messages. I Love you too. I love you too, loads 🤗❤️ (even when you send me soooo soooo sooo bad jokes 🤣)

Bye!

^ that quote is from me to you ☺️ - I'm using this asap!!

I honestly don't have words for this!! They are SOOO freaking gorgeous ☺️ When you were asking me for quotes for Rege, I thought you were making edit for Daya 😆 So this is a definitely a pleasant pleasant surprise! You really didn't have to but I appreciate it all the same ☺️🤗

Nidhi!!

You're just something else!

GuardianDevil thumbnail

Just when I thought the typos can’t get any hilarious, G proves me wrong 👏

^A late birthday gift from me to you G for ruining my nickname for the 2nd time 😒 I even added ducks for special effect (in case you’re confused) 🤣

-Deepali- thumbnail

Wishing you a very happy birthday Daya!🎂🎂

Many many happy returns of the day..have a blast:)

Nice thread.👍

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I love the way Lucifer is so enthusiastic when he first says Hello to people. image He had me at Hello. #fox lucifer #lucifer morningstar #lucifer #Because greetings thats why #and his happy to see you and disarming youu at the same tine #credit to gif owner ...

Imagine a virtual wave *social distancing* 

Zoey: Whatever suits your boat girl. BTW You know what gift I got this birthday?

Nidz: What? 🤨

AHHHH now your response to my boats comments makes so much more sense

Zoey: BALLS OF STEEL to make this thread for another year and even after she refused to make the tags. AGAIN. 🤣 

I didn't even WANT the thread, and you expected me to give it a title AND make tags..pfft...you two are insane...

Nidz: 😂😂😂 You sound like those Durex memes on Instagram with double meaning.

I AM ENJOYING THIS BACK AND FORTH...IT'S LIKE SO NORMAL TO ME

A normal day in your IridescentSoberWords

BTW I just realized, maybe ^ needs update..Nidz UN is diff😆

Parm: smiley44smiley44smiley44

Now, now Parm, we're all crazy, that's why we all get along so well...we understand each other😉

G: Aiyo Kadavule! We’re back at it again. Sigh. Didn’t I tell you last month not to make one *squints at Nidz*

At least you remembered my request...even if you didn't follow it..

Nidz: Main Ye Thread Na Banau Ye Ho Nahi Sakta. Aur Tum Yahan Na Aao Main Ye Hone Nahi Dungi. 

G: Sigh! What does that even mean? 🙄 

😳 Still wondering what it means.....

Zo: She’s being dramatic is all. Ignore her. But what did you expect from us? Specially me when you had a big hand in my birthday thread title 😒 Revenge is always sweet. It’s Pay Time Partner 😂

G: Sighs!  

STILL SIGHING.....😵
Lucifer GIFs | Tenor

Zo: Oh Boy !! That'd have been a fun-day, anyways, moving on we asked the birthday girl to make the tags for this thread. And maybe, just maybe a little help with The Title as well.

Nidz: But did she agree? Hell No!! But thanks to our very own UblaAnda aka ColourfulGirgit aka 18Shabbo aka Nabila for these gorgeous tags (you saved the day, literally) 

Zo: So this thread is dedicated to... 

NABILA I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE TAGS...LIKE SOOO MUCH

I love you for giving me something else to focus on then these two that are ranting and digressing in here and something beautiful and stunning at that...

Nidz: Who got away, you may ask?  

Zo: And what did she get away from?

G: Why are you both talking about me in third person? I’M RIGHT HERE!! 🙄

IGot ABad Feeling Aimee Garcia GIF - IGotABadFeeling AimeeGarcia EllaLopez - Discover & Share GIFs

I still don't know what on earth I got away from...but anyway got a bad feeling about it for sho...

Zo: She loves Kitkat or so I’ve heard. She’s never mentioned it to me so…

Partner, how do you not know this....it's like my kryptonite 

Nidz: Back to the hints.. She didn’t really want a birthday thread but what kind of friends would we be if we agreed with her? 😂

Zo: Exactly! She even refused… let me repeat… REFUSED to contribute towards this thread 😬 

The kind of friends who give me what i want instead of what i don't *rolls eyes*

Yes well we all have our limits, mine is making myself a thread, if i let you you'd have had me doing the write up too🤓

https://i.imgur.com/F9e2niU.gif

Nidz: Its all thanks to Parm that we have a title for this. Thank you, Parm. We love you <3 

What did I get away from...from what i see I didn't escape having this thread...sooo

Zo: 🙄 You two are lucky that I tolerate you guys (but in my head I’ve already killed you a 1000 times) 

I tolerate you all too....which is our way of loving each other...we're weird so this is not surprising 

Nidz: Anyways, moving on, our “DEAR” friend is an absolutely amazing writer and an avid reader. We bonded over our love for romance books and this hasn’t changed to this date. 

Thank you 😳

Zo: Moving on.. Again 😒 She’s got me addicted to White Collar and our deep love for Sarah and Neal tied us in an eternal partnership.

I will love them forever with you

Nidz: Zo, why are you talking like both of you are married and will stay together for seven janams and all?

G: Well.. she is my partner.

Zo: I love you, partner. Honestly. Now who’s the jealous one, Nidhi?

Nidz: Hey not me.. I just want to know how her hubby’s going to feel about this extra-marital affair business..

Zo and G: Ooops 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Shhhhhh he doesn't know!!!!!

Even Hot Gets Boring Fox Tv GIF by Lucifer - Find &amp; Share on GIPHY

this GIF 🤣 I should show him this...

G: Let me know when you want me to make any comment. I’ll just be here in the background, tolerating this nonsense 🙄

Still standing around in the background, just FYI you two digress to much...not that this is new to me...

Zo: Someone’s getting impatient so we must make haste! 

Right on...

Nidz: 🤣 🤣 🤣  Fine… so without further ado, let us introduce to you the star of the show..

Zo: Hamari aankhon ka tara 

Nidz: jigar ka tukda

Zo: Dil ki dhadkan…

Nidz: That was a bit much, Zo so lets tone it down 🤣 

Zo: Oh well.. Its her birthday so sab chalta hai 🤣 🤣 

G: 🙄🙄🙄 SO SO extra, I can’t even begin to describe this...

Nidz & Zo: smiley37smiley37

This is by far my most favorite thread ever. For the writeup and tags and everything. It's soooo US and I sooo love it. 

And me being in this writeup...and how accurate it is...just shows how well y'all know me. I loved this thread, made me laugh hard and made my day. 

Thank you my dearest friends

Love you to the moon and back @ Zo and Nidz 

and thank you Parm and Nabz  too , so glad to have such amazing friends :)

https://i.imgur.com/HGBsGvD.gif

Zo: PARTNERRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!

Nidz: GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!

Parm: SISTEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR !!!

Daya: WHATTTTTTTT ??!!!!!!!!!! 

lucifer-fox | Tumblr | Lucifer, Lucifer quote, Lucifer morningstar

^^ this was totally me  HAHAHAHAHAHA

Zo, Parm & Nidz: All we want to say is 

https://i.imgur.com/jYtP5jJ.gif

see my comments in green above

Also thank you ladies for the wonderful threadNABZ I still love these tags i want to frame them if I can haha. This writeup is so good, I enjoyed it so much. Love you guys!🤗❤️

Edited by .iridescence. - 2 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xbeyondwordsx

GuardianDevil 

This is just so dreamy ...and those words ❤️

I love these, is the Trish one words about me...because you can't just let out all my secrets 🤣

Iridescence1 thumbnail

xbeyondwordsx

Partner! I'll make this short and sweet because I have a feeling you're going to kill us after reading this thread 🤣 Wish you a very happy birthday, Daya! I hope you get all that your heart wishes and so much more. You're an amazing friend to have and I've realised that even more in the last few months. You've been there when I needed you so I couldn't ask for a better partner 🤗 Have an awesome day and I'll be waiting for my piece of cake  Here is little somethings I made - I'm rusty at best so consider yourself warned 🤣

Love, Zoah xx

Thank you Zo for the wonderful thread and for being such a wonderful friend!

You've been there for me just as much ❤️

Hope we always stay this way...it's good for my sanity.😆

We can all be crazy together and live happily ever after

Btw that second gift...will you bow to me like that Partner? 🤣

Edited by .iridescence. - 2 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail

18shabbo

Many many happy returns of the day, Daya (not the cid one 🤣) ❤️❤️🎂🎂🎂…have a great birthday..stay blessed, be healthy wealthy and happy always. And do come by everyday so I can translate everything for you

Koeli 

Hi D, a very happy birthday to you buddy. Have loads of fun. 

Love Appy

MsChanadlerBong

Happy Birthday Daya!! ❤❤🥳🥳 may you have a blessed year ahead! Wishing all the happiness and success to you ❤

braveheartdoc

A very happy birthday to you dear🤗🤗May God bless you and may you find happiness and prosperity in whatever you do🥰I just love your creations and banners🥰🥰Keep rocking and keep shining 😘

@Nabz: I stopped counting the number of people who liked CID and I stand there clueless like what is CID? Sounds bad🤣 Thank you for the lovely wishes and the AMAZING tags...they always stun me...master creator!  And...if I come by everyday, you'll have a lot to do to translate.. i swear theres always something in hindi😆😆

@Appy: Thank you, Appy!!!🤗 Feel like you ben M.I.A missy, show yourself more❤️ Although...I'm probably shouldn't be one to talk...😆

@Sam: Thank you❤️...I will say more under that OTHER post...where I need to REMEMBER you and make sure you know I do...😉

@mani: Thank you for the lovely wishes.  I didn't realize you even know anything of my creations and banners, thank you!  I am glad to have met and gotten to know you, look forward to more...I shall call them "chats" 😉