New definition of friendship : Wah kartik

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So, kartik doesn't have any problem if someone uploaded their picture tagging him as sirat's husband.He stops sirat from calling and correcting it.And he gives lame excuse.We all know what's between us.Like seriously kartik๐Ÿ˜†

There is nothing to get worried.

It seems you lost your sense and had forgotten your past.You can't tolerate naira's friend,her dance partner beside her and now you are allowing wrong publicity.Isn't it goes against your morality.

Okay.you have no problem. but why don't you think about your and her families?Isn't it acceptable??You took away ranveer's right.Still ranveer is her legally  husband.

And devi sirat all the time keeps alerting her mind that kartik is her friend only.But when kartik said that my famous dost she paused for a second.She didn't like it.And unnecessarily she burst over the waitress.

Both are emotionally cheater and truly deserved each other.

Edited by jannatsara - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Originally posted by: jannatsara

So, kartik doesn't have any problem if someone uploaded their picture tagging him as sirat's husband.He stops sirat from calling and correcting it.And he gives lame excuse.We all know what's between us.Like seriously kartik๐Ÿ˜†

There is nothing to get worried.

It seems you lost your sense and had forgotten your past.You can't tolerate naira's friend,her dance partner beside her and now you are allowing wrong publicity.Isn't it goes against your morality.

Okay.you have no problem. but why don't you think about your and her families?Isn't it acceptable??You took away ranveer's right.Still ranveer is her legally  husband.

And devi sirat all the time keeps alerting her mind that kartik is her friend only.But when kartik said that my famous dost she paused for a second.She didn't like it.And unnecessarily she burst over the waitress

Both are emotionally cheater and truly deserved 

each other

@ bold our favorite couple ๐Ÿ˜‚Nazar nahi lagy thu thu thu One of the best couple ever๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I hope their Mohabbat kachi nahi ho

Edited by ItsmeSehar - 2 years ago
jannatsara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

@ bold our favorite couple ๐Ÿ˜‚Nazar nahi lagy thu thu thu๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I hope their Mohabbat kachi nahi ho

abb tho pakki hogi..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

abb tho pakki hogi..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I wonder writer konsi company ky microwave oven mein their Mohabbat bake kry gy ๐Ÿ˜‚

There are two kinds of love aik kachi Mohabbat (Sirat and Ranveer) and second one pakki Mohabbat (Sirat and karthik) iis ky liye I want to thank Sirat and her Maudi because of them Mujhy yeh knowledge mili. 

jannatsara thumbnail

I hope it becomes true.They should leave udaipur in a empty hand.

https://www.latestgossipwu.com/gossip-55217-a

Edited by jannatsara - 2 years ago

I hope this is true...  can't wait for the tomorrow's episode.Sirat does not deserve a husband like Ranveer.Why is Ranveer so unlucky? He is deeply in love with  sirat. Sirat is such a selfish girl ๐Ÿ˜กIs she blind? Why can't she see that Ranveer really loves her and trusts her completely? She loves Karthik who is a widower and father of two children and he still loves his late wife Naira.why Sirat wants to break Ranveer's heart. what is Ranveer's fault in this? as you sow, so shall you reap I hope karthik Sirat ko badly reject kry. 

Why does Sirat want to punish Ranveer for a sin that Ranveer did not commit? If it is a crime to love someone, then Sirat should also be punished for a crime which she did not commit intentionally.She is a married woman and in love with a man who does not love her. Why can't she start a new life with her husband? Why can't she give Ranveer a second chance? Why does she want Karthik in her life who doesn't love her?

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope it becomes true. They should leave udaipur in a empty hand.

https://www.latestgossipwu.com/gossip-55217-a

I want it to happen too...

Yesterday I also read an article that stated the same thing but it also said that there would be a leap of few months, and sirat will run-away unable to handle and later commit suicide, and Naira will return and kartik will assume she is sirat and treat her like he usually treats her (Just friends but more then friends behavior) and Naira will misunderstand and think kartik didn't love her, only loved her face,.....etc....

It didn't say anything about Ranveer......but I hope he forgets her and find his "true wala love".

Even through Naira returning is next to impossible, it's better then seeing kairat.
And I actually want her to come back in revenge mode, I mean after all she suffered due to them and in return they forget her in a few months after her death....Especially,

---Her K-dadi, who she thought finally considered her daughter rather then d-in-law now wants her kittu to marry her look-alike. 

---Her son, whom she gave up everything even her identity for just so the kartik or the world won't question his birth now chants "Sirat!! Sirat!!!" all the time.

I go on and on and the list still won't finish.

Did you watch today's epi?