Is it just me or is Rubina not filming with everyone?

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Watching todays episode, it looked like rubina did her scenes separate and had a body double, or is it just me? I mean even in the scene with maahi it didn't look like it was her and they were using a body double. Or even when soumya and heer were talking, it looked like a body double for jigyasa. Maybe since they both had covid they're trying to be safe? But then again they did a scene before so maybe they don't want to risk it again?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

Watching todays episode, it looked like rubina did her scenes separate and had a body double, or is it just me? I mean even in the scene with maahi it didn't look like it was her and they were using a body double. Or even when soumya and heer were talking, it looked like a body double for jigyasa. Maybe since they both had covid they're trying to be safe? But then again they did a scene before so maybe they don't want to risk it again?

No, I also noticed it. It was quite evident that Rubina was shooting separately which took away the fun from the reunion scene..hope they start shooting together again. Atleast the important scenes

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No, it’s not just you. The editing team should do better  tho and not make it so blatant. Yesterday it was so bad, today too. I mean, the scenes with Heer in today’s episode would have been amazing if not for her shooting separately. Its very annoying and a huge turnoff. 

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: burnnotice

No, it’s not just you. The editing team should do better  tho and not make it so blatant. Yesterday it was so bad, today too. I mean, the scenes with Heer in today’s episode would have been amazing if not for her shooting separately. Its very annoying and a huge turnoff. 

I totally agree, if they did the editing better, then it wouldn't feel as weird as it does. I understand that given both had covid and have characters that need to do scenes to together, it's okay that they're taking precautions cause better to be safe than sorry, but the editing team needs to better