Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: kavitha_r

Or the makers might kill Virat as well so Viheer would unite.

I doubt they’ll kill Virat. Why should they? Like you guys said, replace Heer. No one is indispensable. 

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indira1211

oh gosh…Is the show ending ? If it is I hope they bring jigyasa in at least in the last episode to shoot a happy ending scene with Virat… they did that with Anchal Sahu who is the lead now in barrister babu..she went back and shot a few scenes in her previous show and gave her character a happy ending..when the show ended..🤷🏻‍♀️ I can’t believe they killed the heroine in Shakti 😭….it’s been such a waste of time investing in this show and couple ..if the writers give them this terrible ending…So the writers have shown us that if you are born intersex it is indeed a curse..you will self destruct and destroy the lives of everyone who loves you…really pathetic..these writers should not be allowed to write anything again…😡

You know how they resurrect the dead, so they can  do same and bring in a new actress. However, the show is ending on the 9/25 according to reports on Social Media. Many of the show’s actors have quit and or not shooting. It’s like they’re working with a skeleton staff. How sad. 

Also, they were reports of a Season 2🤔 (I thought this was season 2) with Rubina. Maybe, they could pair Simba with her.🤷‍♀️😎

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: burnnotice

You know how they resurrect the dead, so they can  do same and bring in a new actress. However, the show is ending on the 9/25 according to reports on Social Media. Many of the show’s actors have quit and or not shooting. It’s like they’re working with a skeleton staff. How sad. 

Also, they were reports of a Season 2🤔 (I thought this was season 2) with Rubina. Maybe, they could pair Simba with her.🤷‍♀️😎

season 2 or 3,..more torture 🤦🏻‍♀️…if they want to have another season the first thing they must do is fire those writers,💁🏻‍♀️…those writers really don’t know how to write a good story. Nothing positive about kinnars has come out of this show …And Rubina with Simba,,,,I find her too old for him..🤔…Simba needs someone young and cute like Jigyasa..they were such a good looking couple…pity they couldn’t get a good story..😔

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: burnnotice

I doubt they’ll kill Virat. Why should they? Like you guys said, replace Heer. No one is indispensable. 

Yes, the makers should replace Heer like how they replaced Harman.