i hate pia pia pia..................

fat0 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
😭hy guys ,i hate pa it's so discusting girl plz plz ekta jai or bani ko ek kardo or pia ko nikaalo bohot becharm or bacwass hai itni bouri lagti hai or hai bhi so plz baani ko sirf pyar milna tsahyee or pia ko dard baani ne kya kya nahin kia apni bahene ke lye or aaj vo aisse apni bahene ke saath kar rahi hey plz pia ko nikaalo or ousko baby nahin hona tsahye sirf ka or jai ka ok plz plz ekta ji baani ko sirf khushyaan mlil ni tsahyee to plz ousse apni khushyaan do plz plz plz ........................think you..........fatema.................👏 i love baani you are so cute and always pray for you.............😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strawberry007 thumbnail
Natasha Di you already know how i feel about Pia and yes lets just say I really x 10000000000 dislike her. I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER!! AGHH...lol i think you get the point 😉
..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nush and natasha di i agree with ull completely!!!i hate her 2!!she really crossed her limits yesterday 😡
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We all hate Pia 😡 , no... not all Shina aka lonelt14 doe not hate her as much as we. 😆 😆 😆

God am just waiting for Pia to be kicked very hard on her backside by JAi and Pushy soon so that they can make her life a living hell. 😡

How low she can stoup we all know but she sems to be skining lower and lower.Every epiosde she reaches a new low. 😡

Love
Krishna