Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: diasingh2

Until Cocktail, Deeps was written off as a non-actor. Though she was better than her contemporaries at that time like Anushka or Sonam👍🏼, but she was more known for her "smile" and her affairs with Sidharth Mallya, Yuvi and Ranbir.smiley36

Just like any other actor, PC has worked in some mediocre films too, ... but whenever she got the chance to deliver, she fu**ing delivered!

Unlike Deepika, who seriously messed up Bajirao Mastani, Padmavat and Chapaak.

PC has portrayed a wider range of characters, and nailed most of them. So she's certainly FAR better than Deepika.

Honorable Mentions:

Aitraaz, Fashion, Don 2, 7 Khoon Maaf, Barfi, Dil Dhadakne Do, Bajirao Mastani, The Sky Is Pink

I think Deepika's fans are still living in 2015, when she was perceived to be No. 1. In hindsight, most of Deepika's performances seem average at best (YJHD, Chennai Express, HNY etc) . smiley12

It also doesn't help that Deepika's over-enthusiastic PR and fans have caused more damage to her image Because I can't help but notice that Deepika's flaws are being highlighted more and more with each passing day, because of the damage being  done to her her off-screen image, while PC's past performances are achieving some sort of cult status lol.smiley36

what a balanced POV 👏👏👏

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Can't tell because I'm yet to see Deepika's acting 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Priyanka by a landslide 

This content was originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

SCREAMINGGGG!

Edited by MerrilyAnime - 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: DamRyeong

DP is a robot. Her deewani-mastani dance is considered iconic but just one expression of PC in Balcony defeated DP's entire performance. even that walk is 👎🏼

all i see is the hight and fancy garment.

👍👍

This content was originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

😂😂

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Priyanka at her best is a thousand fold better than dp at her best 

But priyanka at her worst is CRINGEMAX-will-give-audience-wrinkles-around-the-eyes-from-all-the-cringing …level bad…like I genuinely want her to get out of my sight at those times and feel compelled enough to switch tv off/walkout 

*shudders thinking abt love story 2050, isn’t it romantic, Andaaz, Krish, barsaat, aap ki khatir, Teri meri kahaani, baywatch*

Whereas dp at her worst is just plain bad…maybe at worst she’s laughable like in the nainowale song where she’s is crying and heaving 

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Priyanka by miles.

Priyanka is more versatile, has better dialogue delivery and voice modulation, is more of a risk taker.

She was brilliant in Aitraaz, Fashion, Barfi, Saat Khoon maaf. Her attempt to do multiple characters in What's your raashee was commendable even if film flopped. She overshadowed Deepika in Bajirao Mastani in terms of acting.

Deepika has improved a lot and is good in Bajirao Mastani, Padmavat, Chhapaak but Priyanka is better than her and more versatile and has successful international body of work in form of Quantico.

Deepika's biggest weakness is her flat dialogue delivery and poor voice modulation. Her voice remains the same no matter what film or role she does. No improvement in all these years. 

Edited by atominis - 2 years ago
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Deepika for me, though Priyanka in Saat Khoon Maaf was simply amaze