Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika and Samantha make a pitch against pay disparity - Page 3

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

Brave of Deepika to ask for 3 times more money than what her last solo movie opened at. ðŸ˜†

What would be the world without boldness? She asked and got paid 14cr too. Apparently people know her worth 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

Brave of Deepika to ask for 3 times more money than what her last solo movie opened at. ðŸ˜†

But how can you compare a niche, sad film about an acid attack to the historical epic Ramayana? People will throng to watch the latter, but not really the former. 

I don't think she got paid more than 4-5 crores for Chhapaak. And this Ramayana movie will definitely open at 15-20 crore, so asking for 12 crore is definitely justified as there are not many actresses who can take this role up. Deepika acts decently + looks beautiful + is the no.1 actress. No better casting, so of course she should ask for a good price.

I feel Deepika should charge even more, like 20 crore and Samantha around 15 crore.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: TrustNo1

This Samantha pr is getting so annoying 

It's no PR. I am the one who is looking for news around her and posting it here.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good for them but shouldn’t the pay also depend on how much work they are doing? For eg if its female dominated movie than actress deserves more pay over male actor. The more you contribute the more u get paid. Ofcourse if ur a newbie, average, established or superstar then there should be a different pay scale for the different categories 

priya185 thumbnail

So who asked for 12cr to play Sita

Deepika or Kareena