not a good husband but a good son - ranting

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

no one has issue with mami flashing their mom's kangan ,challenging and instigating shiva .....he was bound to react.....

he shouldnt have brought raavi in between, he didnt want to....but as a last resort he did "still its unacceptable"......but den would he beat up mami and take the kangan? his method was wrong but intention is right......everyone heard what that kangan means to suman and him, still raavi is saying what are u saying shiva, aise kaise baat kar raha hai? are u this dumb? i really wanted to slap her...........doesnt matter what others feel about this but i really wanted to and i dont feel any guilt for that.....wo apni chiz wapas maang raha hai.....ek chor and dhokhebaaz se......where is he wrong in that?

i dont want her to support him as husband......ek genuine sache insaan ke liye to kar......

she is not being a wife den shiva doesnt have to be a husband.......wo beti ka farz nibha rahi hai to shiva bhi bete ka farz nibhaye.....kuch galat nahi.......

i understand mami ne pala bada kiya but now this irritates me, mami ko leverage dene ki koi limit hai ki nahi?......and if u can do anything for that pathetic masi of yours den shiva is not doing anything wrong for his mom......raavi even after knowing everything u r behaving as pathetic as your masi.....

you have every right to say what u said that u wont go with him......dont forgive him.......coz he is wrong in doing that......my issue is your support for your masi even when she is wrong......

Edited by maanmeet1 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tintin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I 100% agree with you. 

I was so mad at Raavi when she dared to ask "Aaisa kyu kar raha he?" Was she deaf or blind, when he was explaining his reasons? I think instead of asking Shiva, She should directly attack her masi "Maasi maa, apke liye ye kangan hai sirf but hamare parivar ke liye papaji ki akhri nisani, aap pls yeh kangan wapas karde" 

This is what sensible and supportive daughter-in-law do. Not question her husband when he is right.

In that matter, I like Anita today, atleast she dared to tell Masi.

Edited by tintin1234 - 2 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

To Raavi's credit, she requested Shiva to back off before she learned if the reasons. She seemed equally shocked and dare I say even effected as the rest of the family when he revealed its significance.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago
anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Calm down and spare that girl… you want to slap her like really😒 itna gussa toh maami par bhi nahi aaya kisi ko and poora episode khatam hone do .. 

have patience and then rant..

Palak2812 thumbnail

If I am not wrong Dhara and Suman too said him to not do it. Toh thappad marne ka man sirf Raavi ko kyu hain ? 

I mean seriously I don't understand she didn't said anything wrong. She had those hopeful eyes when they were sitting on Sofa. Shiva ne dekha bhi nahi ek baar. She had soo much expectations and Shiva firstly asks her to stay away then trades her. Wow and Raavi becomes wrong. 

I don't know what people want Raavi to do. Be rude and insult Mami ? She does her best to calm the situation to not take Mami's side but also be respectful. But right Raavi isn't allowed to do that. Raavi is wrong. 

I don't understand what people her to do. 

Edited by ShinyShine - 2 years ago
tintin1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

To Raavi's credit, she requested Shiva to back off before she learned if the reasons. She seemed equally shocked and dare I say even effected as the rest of the family when he revealed its significance.

I think she requested Shiva to backoff after she knew the significance of the kangan not before. 

knowing the reasoning , she still defended her masi thats not right.

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShinyShine

If I am not wrong Dhara and Suman too said him to not do it. Toh thappad marne ka man sirf Raavi ko kyu hain ? 

I mean seriously I don't understand she didn't said anything wrong. She had those hopeful eyes when they were sitting on Sofa. Shiva ne dekha bhi nahi ek baar. She had soo much expectations and Shiva firstly asks her to stay away then trades her. Wow and Raavi becomes wrong. 

I don't know what people want Raavi to do. Be rude and insult Mami ? She does her best to calm the situation to not take Mami's side but also be respectful. But right Raavi isn't allowed to do that. Raavi is wrong. 

I don't understand what people her to do. 

that’s exactly what’s wrong with the society… why it’s always Raavi who had to bear all this shit.. everybody normalised shiva 10 years behaviour with Raavi … why because he didn’t mean it and he is a good person .. so is Raavi 😒😒 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tintin1234

I think she requested Shiva to backoff after she knew the significance of the kangan not before. 

knowing the reasoning , she still defended her masi thats not right.

See I would understand if she said it afterwords, but just watched the episode again. She questioned Shiva after he gets permission from Suman to grant his one wish when 4.23 minutes were left in the show and he talks about it being the last gift of his Dad to Suman when 3.36 minutes are left in the episode.

For her, She believes that if Suman doesn't have an issue than why does he. Just like Dhara and Suman, as a wife, she asks him to stop. But once she learns it's significance, she seems shocked. It will be seen how she interacts with Maami after she refuses to give Kangan that means so much to someone else.

Palak2812 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anshika5103

that’s exactly what’s wrong with the society… why it’s always Raavi who had to bear all this shit.. everybody normalised shiva 10 years behaviour with Raavi … why because he didn’t mean it and he is a good person .. so is Raavi 😒😒 

Exactly I mean technically she is the only person who isn't going wrong. 

No one said anything to Shiva when he was a bully to Raavi but if Raavi even says a word which was not wrong people start saying she is wrong. 

No one said wrong when Shiva said ki Raavi ko bachana nahi tha haddiya toot jaati, medicine nahi lagana chahiye tha, Suman calling Raavi wrong but not asking her son shut up. 

He manhandles, talks shit but if Raavi even says a word against Shiva people start saying that Raavi is wrong. 

Why ? 

I love Shiva the most but I have started having a soft corner for Raavi. She isn't doing anything wrong but just few days back too people were judging her for no reason. 

She doesn't support Mami in her wrong but obviously she doesn't like things blowing out of proportion and insult game to Start. 

Edited by ShinyShine - 2 years ago
tintin1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

See I would understand if she said it afterwords, but just watched the episode again. She questioned Shiva after he gets permission from Suman to grant his one wish when 4.23 minutes were left in the show and he talks about it being the last gift of his Dad to Suman when 3.36 minutes are left in the episode.

For her, She believes that if Suman doesn't have an issue than why does he. Just like Dhara and Suman, as a wife, she asks him to stop. But once she learns it's significance, she seems shocked. It will be seen how she interacts with Maami after she refuses to give Kangan that means so much to someone else.

She said it afterwards. 

Shiva-Dhara convo: 13:30

Shiva-Suman convo: 14:30

Shiva-Raavi convo: 16:30

Forget about today, Raavi-Suman convo happened last week, what she did then? She sarcastically yelled at Maasi "Kyu aai yaha pe apni baizaati karavne" that Suman got it and pointed her "Tu use suna rahi hai ya muje?". E122. She very well knew bangles were stolen. Kaam baizati wala kiya hai toh sun na padega na?  But chalo that I ignore as she didn't know the importance of kangan at that time.

After knowing everything, She dared to ask Shiva. "Tu aaisa kaisa kar sakta hain" like seriously?  even after listening that its her Father-in-law's last gift to her MIL, how can she question Shiva?. Instead she should ask her Masi to return bangles, Not as a Wife but atleast as Daughter-In-Law toh mang hi sakti thi. But no she decided to support her Masi even she is wrong. 

I really dont like Shiva put her in bargain deal. I dont support at all. He should face the consequences for that. 

Regarding why others not saying? Suman because of his brother's reputation, Dhara because of Mama and Raavi's reoutation. But Shiva, shiva ki koi majburi nahi hai. He is fighting for his Mother.