Suppss thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Heya guys, I'm back after a break πŸ€—

Back with a small gift for my forum wasis - one fiction from my sideπŸ˜›

I hope you like it πŸ˜‰

===============================

Β° DIL KA RISHTA Β°

We never realise the worth of a moment until it becomes a memory - thought Vir, reminiscing his beautiful past with his bawri. He never knew how much he relished her company that now her departure is ready to rob away all his peace and joy. He stood in the balcony, staring at the night sky and full moon along with innumerous twinkling stars. He was lost, as if in a trance, mentally lost in an other world - a world where things happened according to his whims, a place where he could still be with his bawri without any objection. "Aj ye poornima ka chaand bhi manne amawas jaisa laag rha hai. Tu kal ke baad meri na rawegi ye khayal manne andar hi andar khaye jaa rha hai bawri. Manne kabhi na socha tha ki tera saath itni jaldi chhut jawega." He couldn't see anything clearly, for his tears hindered his vision. He wept under the moonlight. 

Purvi was no better. She stood in front of her kanha ji with her swollen eyes and trembling lips. Her heart ached "kal humara talak ho jayga Mukhi ji se. Apse juddne ke baad humara naya janm hua tha Mukhi ji, aur kal ap se bichhad kar humari is pehchan ki maut bhi ho jaygi." Her gaze then fell upon the bright hazy moon. She felt her throat will choke if she controlled her outburst more. She let out a loud cry and wept until she could no more. After some time she headed out of her room, not knowing where her feet are taking her. She came to terrace, the same place where Vir had once carved his name on her hand prior to their (incomplete) marriage. Her world came down crashing. She looked at her palm, where Vir wrote his name but her fate had not. 

"Apni lakeero me key dhund rhi hai tu?" She heard someone from behind. How can she not recognise the voice of her love? She knew it was him. His presence at the spot had urged her to follow the signal : signal of the invisible strings that connected the 2 hearts. 

Turning back she replied in a low tone "Apko....!!" She looked into his eyes, which were already sunken into hers. "Kasshhh mukhi ji, jis tarah apne apna naam humari hatheli par likha tha waise hi bhagwan ne bhi apka naam humari takdeer me likha hota" 

Vir could not think beyond what catastrophe was waiting for him the next day. But, he couldn't change it though, no matter how deeply he wished. "Mhare se durr jane ka faisla bhi to tera hi tha na..." He said controlling his tears. 

P - "ye ap bhi achhe se jante hai Mukhi ji ki humara dil ye kabhi nhi chahta tha." 

V - "haa.... Tabhi to tu baar baar manne apne se durr karti rhi. Maine sirf tera saath manga tha bawri par naa... Tune to meri bhawnao ko taar taar karne ka iraada bana rakha tha." 

P - "hum majboor the Mukhi ji. Bhala kaise hm sakshi ji ka haq unse chhin....." 

Vir cuts her off - " mhare par kiska haq hai ye faisla lene ka haq sirf manne hai... Samjhi? (His voice had anger and frustration) tune aur sakshi ne manne khilauna samjh liya hai. Mai kya chahta hun iski parwah na use hai na tujhe. Tum dono ne apni marzi thop di hai mhare pe." 

P - nhi Mukhi Ji.. ap se jyada zaruri humare lie is duniya me aur kuch nhi hai. Sakshi ji apki patni hai, apka pehla pyaar, bachho ki maa... hm kaise unki jagah le sakte the? 

V - "mai jaanta hun ki sakshi kaun hai. Haa ye sach hai ki wo meri pehli patni hai, par mera pyaar na. Usne mere bachho ko janm dia hai par unki maa tu ban gyi hai. Tune khoon ke rishte ko itni tawajjoo de di, ki dil ke rishte tere lie ab koi mayne nhi rakhte." 

P - ap aise kyo bol rhe hai Mukhi ji ?? (His words were piercing through her already broken heart. She felt too weak to stand there and his harsh words) 

V - key galat keh rha hun mai? Maine sirf tujh se thoda samay maaga tha taki mai sakshi ko sab smjha saku, tujhe duniya ke samne humesha ke lie apna saku... Par tu khud to tyaag ki pratima ban gyi aur manne saari zindagi tadapne ke lie chhod ke jaa rhi hai !! (His voice had so much pain - pain of living without her.) 

Purvi shuts her eyes and cries seeing her man in such miserable state. He was the strongest man she knew, and witnessing his breakdown was no less than surviving a life threatening tumult. "Hum apko aise nhi dekh sakte Mukhi ji... Aur naa hi apko ye sach bata sakte hai ki hum kis hadd tak majbur hai ye kadam uthane ke lie... !!" She spoke to herself. She never cursed her destiny more than she did in this one moment. She wanted to console him, engulf him into an assuring hug.... But damn her obligations ! She refrained herself. Only she knew how much courage it took to withstand the sight in front of her. 

P - "Mukhi ji... Hum jante hai ki ap sab kuch thik karna chahte the. Par hum chaah ke bhi pichhe nhi hat sakte. Hume maaf kar dijiye please πŸ™πŸ»"

V - "Zinda laash ki tarah jeene ki saza de kar jaa rhi hai tu manne... Aur mai tanne maaf kar dun ?" He looked away. 

Vir was someone who never took his eyes off her. But today he did the unexpected. He was so shattered. Purvi got incited at this action of his. 

P - Mukhi ji apki ye berukhi hume bhi zinda jala rhi hai. Ap aise vidaa krege hme ? 

V - vidaa to tu waise bhi ho hi rhi hai naa.. kal humara talak ho jayga aur fir 2 din baad teri aur vipul ki shaadi. Mhare chahne ya naa chahne se na tera faisla badlega na hi mhari kismat... ! 

P - Jitni takleef me ap hai, usi dard se hum bhi guzar rhe hai... Aur ... Aur kya thik kar lete ap ? Haannn? Kya badal dete ap agar ye talak na hota to ? (She asked aggressively, clearly hurt by his words) 

V - Sab kuch badal deta mai. Samjhata sakshi ko ki kis tarah uske jaane ke baad mhari zindagi badal gyi. Batata mai usne ki mai apni zindagi tere saath bitana chahta hun... Aur dhire dhire wo samjh bhi jaati. 

P - aur fir kya ?? Uske baad ap unhe yun hi chhod dete ? 

V - Naa.. mai uske lie apna har farz nibhata. Use zindagi me aage badhne ke lie protsahit karta. Use uske pairo pe khada krta. Mai apne pyaar ke lie laddne ki himmat rakhta hun... Teri tarah yun mushkilo se darr ke bhaagna mhara swabhav naa hai. "

This was a reality check Vir wanted to give to purvi. Saying this hurted him as well, but he needed to do this, in order to make her understand that leaving him and kids behind is not the solution. This won't lead to anyone's welfare but would bring grief for all. Vir has tried number of times to make Purvi understand the importance of her presence, but she acted the opposite every time. So here he was, giving a last blow to her decision. "Tu samjh naa rhi bawri ki tere yha se chale jaane me kisi ki bhalai na hai... Koi khush na reh pawega - sakshi bhi naa... Kyoki jis Virendra ki aas lagaye wo baithi hai, wo ab uska raha hi naa...!!" He muttered to himself and immediately turned his back to her. 

Purvi's eyes were red with tears. "Hum bhaag nhi rhe hai Mukhi ji..... (She said in her hoarse voice). Hum apke lie poori duniya se ladd sakte hai, par ap par koi aanch aye ye nhi seh sakte..!!" 

She took a bold step and pulled Vir from his arm to face him. "Dekhiye humari ankhon me Mukhi ji" she pleaded and cupped his face. Her fingers touched her hot, teary wet cheeks. She knew how badly he had cried. Her heart melted in an instant. "Kal se hum Purvi VPS bhale naa rhe..  Par apki bawri humesha rhege...apni akhri saas tak!" Saying this she lifted her body on her toes, reaching upto his lips and planting a tender kiss. "Hum par apke siwa naa kisi ka haq hai, aur naa hi kabhi hoga. Apni akhri nishani apko de kar jaa rhe hai hm....!!" Saying this she again kissed him, this time with more power. Vir reciprocated, more due to pain than desire. A part of him said he might never taste those bud like lips again. He grabbed her tightly and kissed her as if there was no tomorrow..... And indeed - there was no tomorrow for them perhaps !! 

Purvi broke off from the kiss and handed him a small neatly wrapped box. She started taking her steps back with a heavy heart. But she turned back, one last time, to say one last sentence "hume ye karna hoga Mukhi ji, apke lie (the last 2 words were too faint to be heard clearly). Humari shaadi me shamil zarur hona (she sobbed) aur hum chahege ki us din ap ek akhri baar humara haath pakde.... Magar is baar kisi aur ke haatho me dene ke lie !!" She could bare it no more and thus, she ran away. She wanted to bury herself at a place where no pain would ever find its way to her. She became the reason for him to cry... and this thought has already murdered her spirit. 

Vir was left behind, shattered, broken, in utter shock!! "Tu kyo kar rhi hai yo sab bawri ? Mera dard dekh kar bhi andekha kyo kar rhi hai tu? Hum dono ke bich jo dil ka rishta hai, tu use toddne ke lie kaise tayar ho gyi? Aisi bhi kya majburi hai jo tu mere ta keh bhi naa skti?" Tears were continuosly sliding down his cheeks. 

He then looked at the gift she handed over to him. He opened the box. The box had some rose petals on the bottom, and on top of them laid a ring, a pendant (which had PurVir's photo) and a letter. 

The letter read "apke sabhi sawalo ka jawab apke haatho me dia hai hmne Mukhi ji... Aur jab tak ap inhe dhund nhi lete, jo jaisa chal rha hai chalne dijiye." 

Vir (in mind) - tu kuch to kehna chahti hai mujh se. Aur wo key hai, ye mai jaan kar rahuga. 

He hided these things in his pocket and decided to keep them as a secret. 

The strings of heart, once attached can never be broken, no matter how hardly you pull them apart. What is meant to be together will always remain in unison. 

To be continued.... πŸ˜Š

|| Index || 

Part 2 : Dooriyan - page 7 

Part 3 : Joining the dots - yet to post 

Edited by Suppss - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nezuko thumbnail