Episode 123 : Phail gaya raita

Posted: 2 years ago

Ahilya happily shows her alphabets to Guruji and he is happy. Khanderao says that she stayed up all night to practise and she tells Guruji that he helped her study. Gyaan baantne se badhta hai.

Khanderao helps her more during class and Guruji is watching their antics. He congratulates her. The BGM is joyful and lovely. I'm loving it.

Guruji is happy that these two are studying so well.

Dwarkabai ke pet me dard ho raha hai ki ye dono me sulah kaise ho gayi, ye kya ho raha hai. Namoonabai bhi shocked.

Banabai sharing her two cents ki ye sab chalta rehta hai. 

Dwarkabai is worried ki Ahila padh likh legi to hamara kya hoga. 

Namoonabai ka idea hai ki Gautama will stop Ahilya from being queen. They plot and plan.

Daasi announces that Dhanaji is here to meet Dwarkabai. 

Ahilya and Khanderao have a cute convo, he's trying to be a good husband, as Harku wished. 

Ahilya shares her happy moments with Harkubai and syas how her plan of their patch-up worked. aur gayi bhains paani me... Khanderao overheard them, itni dur se?

Dhanaji ne taane maare bahot Dwarkabai ko on Ahilya's studies and that she doesn't care about her jawai being the next ruler.

Khanderao is hurt again after learning all of this was a lie. His ego is hurt. precap repeats and he is back to his old self. 

Dwarkabai giving fiery looks. Dhanaji plots to engage Khanderao in play and with his friends so that he does not pay attention to the administration and Malharrao is angry when he returns.

Ahilya cries again as Khanderao scolds her. She's rethinking her life choices and finding Khanderao and whining again to herself.

Inn logo ke paas ideas nahi hai? Apne hi dikhaye huye scene repeat karte rehte hai?

This time Ahilya is kidnapped and tied in same store-room by Khanderao. He scares her with fake thick/deep voice and is going to punish her. 

Precap: Jawaisaheb invites Khanderao for van-bhojan with his friends, Ahilya tries to deter him, Gautama watches on. 

Thankfully they are moving forward with a different plot, while Ahilya continues crying over Khanderao.

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 2 years ago

TFS, I'm not watching it because it just looks like writers themselves are delusional in terms of the plot. It just looks like a repeat & rinse of the track. Honestly speaking, I've either been FFing or skipping episodes based on the provided WUs. 

Originally posted by Myrah_2020

TFS, I'm not watching it because it just looks like writers themselves are delusional in terms of the plot. It just looks like a repeat & rinse of the track. Honestly speaking, I've either been FFing or skipping episodes based on the provided WUs. 

😆

Last wala part dekh lena.. Dhanaji and Dwarkabai are firing shots at each other.. baki sab to usual hi tha!❤️ 

Knowing that super women ahailya is there to Khanderao, I am sure that evil Gang will fail. But the main question is will GB finally accept that ahilya is a good wife for KR?

Chalo, at least we get to see something else other than education track.

Edited by CornKhazana - 2 years ago
Originally posted by CornKhazana

Knowing that super women ahailya is there to Khanderao, I am sure that evil Gang will fail. But the main question is will GB finally accept that ahilya is a good wife for KR?

I think she will, the way she was looking at Ahilya in precap makes me hopeful. Baaki dekhte hai kya hota hai.😊

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

I think she will, the way she was looking at Ahilya in precap makes me hopeful. Baaki dekhte hai kya hota hai.😊

True, she is surprising me since the final education track. There are a lot of moments (even previously) when I can see why MR loves GB so much. Hopefully we see that GB from now on.

Lagta hai aaj episode miss karke bhi kuch zyada miss nahi kiya. Literally bore hochuki hun saare tracks me execution se. Ahilya air KR ke relationship advisers bahut flop advisers advices dete hai, people TR an HB

Nice update. You know, I hate watching Ahilya crying literally on every episode nowadays and trying to behave like a typical daily soap's ideal wife. This show is losing its beauty of the initial days. 

Originally posted by CornKhazana

bold: she's only satisfied when ahilya seems to be interacting with KR as she herself failed to do so.

Originally posted by Interstellarr

Nice update. You know, I hate watching Ahilya crying literally on every episode nowadays and trying to behave like a typical daily soap's ideal wife. This show is losing its beauty of the initial days. 

True! I'm still watching because I don't have anything else to watch rn 🤣

I'm procrastinating watching shows I want to watch 🤣