Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Can we all agree that Ranveer is much much much better than Kartik?

usernameyrkkh thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

If Naira would have done all this with a 'friend', itne mein Kartik would have physically hurt the guy and alleged Naira of sleeping around. Much less with a guy she almost got married to in his absence

But look at Ranveer 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPuCxDVB_4H/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPpH9tRh1pe/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQNH3C-hXkJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Genniee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I would agree if kartik was shown like that from the start. Kartik's character was butchered after 2 years before that he was quite a supportive husband, for example if I take raghav track how kartik supported naira nd trusted her despite of the abortion papers nd all that. Kartik trusted her that raghav was trying to harass naira but on the other hand he was ok even if naira had a past relationship with raghav nd also had an abortion, he was quite ok with that. Kartik was a really good husband later his character was butchered too much! Also in kiran's case when he saw naira first time dancing with kiran, he was like dance hi toh hai, he got irked with kiran later but then apologized nd realised nd then was quite happy abt naira's dance with him, supported her. And kartik is quite harmless, he might hurt the person with his words, but he hardly goes physical with anybody.  They destroyed his character year after year from shubham's death to mihir! So can't defend on that. 

Nd talking abt ranvir, we saw how ranveer reacted when sirat practiced with coach who was a male, he started punching the guy, would hv killed him if sirat nd kartik didnt stop him,  how he reacted when he saw sirat getting engaged to kartik, he broke his car, he broke the person's head with a glass bottle when he thought tht sirat was with some other guy, he also got aggresive when he saw sirat with a guy on bike. Now tell me how is he better than kartik, atleast he has not broken cars nd heads of ppl. Also ranvir shouldn't be insecure of kartik because kartik got them married, reunited them, told sirat the truth abt ranvir taking a bullet, so he trusts kartik.  But ranvir is quite aggresive nd over possessive, I wonder how wud he react when he gets to know abt sirat's feeling, I do feel bad for him because he genuinely loves sirat. 

Genniee thumbnail

Also ranveer was irked when he saw kartik putting the necklace around, sirat had to go nd make him understand that dost hai nd all. Also if something like that would hv happened with naira kartik would hv been irked, he wud nvr physically hurt anyone, just as we saw in minor's case, he did accuse her, but nvr hurted anyone physically!  Also he let her dance with kiran nd all! He nvr hurted him was just insecure,possessive, even during Mumbai track he again became possessive with tht guy in college, nvr hurtled him, infact got in a healthy competition of hand wrestling, also this guy was stranger but he didnt break his head! Kartik is sane but ranveer is not really! 

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Ohh Ranveer got possesive over the fact that Kartik put that necklace around Sirat's neck? I haven't been watching the episodes. I just saw clips on Instagram & it looked he was only concerned that Sirat didn't return the family heirloom necklace.

TBH, if we're going to chalk Kartik's mess ups to bad writing, we should chalk up Ranveer's short phase of being weirdly aggressive to that too. They were trying to turn Ranveer undesirable & unfit during those few episodes, but did a U-turn (I theorise due to Karan Kundra's insistence).

Kartik supporting Naira during the abortion story had my heart ❤️But we can't forget how he reacted with Kiran. He started getting pointlessly possessive right from the first look. Went as far as trying to lock the poor guy in an isolated room. He apologized, yes. But it doesn't undo his actions. During the Mumbai separation track, IIRC he couldn't stand the thought of Naira dancing with another male student. Then how can we forget Mihir.

He reacted all those ways when Naira wasn't even really close to those men. Compare that to Sirat who can't shut up about Kartik & almost married him.. And yet Ranveer is so supportive of their friendship.

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I have already said that In this matter Ranveer is actually better than kartik... and just because kartik char is played by Mohsin and and sirat's chr by shivangi....people are not reacting....everything is justified..... But if we turn the situation and replaced sirat - ranveer to kartik- naira....and kartik to some naira's supporting ex fiance..... Kartik would have accused her of sleeping around him.... because he would have thought about himself as someone not be able to give her 'khushi' to her, not be able to understand her , not fit for her( like mihir case).... I have said in other thread that with mihir kartik had not just jealous husband problem by seeing her with someone else....that problem had much greater depth.... Just because they rushed it for leap and only accusation of her having mihir was addressed , every other problem was just never addressed.... In start he was supportive for her working with mihir, then when she started gaining better response than in other field, he started getting jealous and started feeling inferior, but he still never accused her of EMA, there was jealousy and internal conflict too but still he chose to trust her(mihir gf accusation) , now after that accident and mihir saving them... His inferiority with naira + his jealousy + now his inferiority with mihir(which was actually that did major harm) + naira's comfort around mihir led to that accusation

So getting possessive seeing your gf /wife with her male friend .... I can actually ignore it...coz naira was also jealous on multiple occasions, but seeing your spouse getting better' recognition than you plus some male support is also there in that recognisation, if you get jealous and your wife had better understanding with that person , this makes your feel inferior and you come up with accusation of sleeping around with him, this is something I cannot tolerate.... Here in ranveer case...sirat is a state champion and  Ranveer has just started a new company of sport related stuff and the person supporting him is kartik ( through coach n all now this new contract) but this doesn't make ranveer jealous(not male friend type jealous but her having better recognisation)... Plus she has good relation with kartik , who is again her ex plus better position than Ranveer in society and this doesn't make him think that he is inferior ... is actually make me to put him in a better position of husband than kartik....coz you can support your wife with her having affair with somebody else before marriage because you never asked her about her past relationships like how kartik supported naira on Raghav and how ranveer supported sirat on dining table when his father accused sirat-kartik relationship . .... But what matter most is how is you gonna react if she has upper hand on you in terms of fame and reason for that is some other male with whom she shared a good relation +good time too....

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with you 110%. Ranveer is too good man. He's so sweet. Deserves better than a wife like Sirat and a friend like Karthik. Two trash characters. 😷

Genniee thumbnail

Yah but kiran thing, nvr denied tht he was wrong but he it was not at first look tht he was uncomfortable also he grew after that, but ruined again later.  Nd as I said ranveer does trust kartik a lot. Also just as we cant deny kartik's flaws nd mistakes, same with ranveer we cant deny how he reacted before.  Also for ranveer we have seen him just for 2 months of his story, for kartik it's been 5 years, if we had seen kartik's journey. So comparing both doesnt make much sense. Also ranveer they hv just copied kartik's initial phase, like hating his father, staying away from family, defending wife from ur family, ofcourse situations are different but resembles. 

Also see I don't know abt u ppl but for me I do hv a soft corner for kartik always, nvr denied his mistakes, wrongdoings  but ranveer na 😄 and I'm honest about it. 

Genniee thumbnail

No, I don't justify the wrong things because they are the leads, I've nvr justified abt kartik questioning naira or him blaming naira for certain things, where he was wrong he was, where naira was wrong was wrong.  Mihir thing u cant compare with this. Kartik nvr trusted mihir, as I said ranveer trusts kartik a lot because it was kartik who himself reunited them, got them married, also ranveer did ask sirat remember did tht u forgot me? Started loving someone else nd all! Ranveer no doubt is quite supportive. But its just the start, kartik initial years was similar, it's been just 2 months. Nd also this all situation they will make him all goody good because sirat is going to betray him, they will show him trusting her more nd more so that his heartbreak is bigger. 

Also just as ranveer and sirat's occupations are different, so ranveer will not have an inferiority complex, there was a track where it was shown naira is becoming famous dancer, kartik nvr showed inferiority complex infact he waas the happier one, kartik himself would encourage naira for her dance functions.  The problem arised when both of them were in same field. Still I'm not defending but just as we cant justify the wrong things kartik did we cant unsee the good things that he has done.  Nd for ranveer the situation is different entirely, anyways he is going to hv a heartbreak. 

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Ranveer is much better than Karthik. He looks good with Sirat and his chemistry with Kairav is also amazing. There was a time when I loved Karthik-Kairav scenes but aab nahi. He does not deserve a wife like Sirat.Ranveer is a very loving and caring person. Sirat is so dumb she loves Karthik who is much older than her and is the father of two children. She should forget Karthik.Why can't she fall in love with Ranveer again? I also like Mohsin khan but sorry his  character is unwanted. Mohsin should quit the show. Mohsin is a really good actor and he deserves better than this crap show 😬

Genniee thumbnail

He was not weirdly aggresive, he was shown like that nd I dont think its karan, because actors cannot really change so much, also they want trps, they will mould as per their convenience. Also talking abt ranveer breaking heads, cars, hitting someone so badly is not bad writing, he became like tht because he was away from sirat, also all of it is so dangerous, he is shown good now doesnt mean we overlook what all he did, it was criminal to break someone's head!!! U cant justify such acts! Just like for kartik questioning naira or blaming cant be justified. Just as kartik is lead nd shudnt get a free pass same with ranveer he is a cameo he shouldn't be given a free pass.  Ranveer was made another version of kabir singh nd it was not at all cool. Nd again  I would say he became a good friend of kartik more than sirat being kartik's friend. Kartik united them, got them married, he shouldn't be insecure because kartik literally did everything, nd it was nvr shown he was better than kartik! Sirat always made him believe about his love nd cleared that the marriage was a deal!  He is still grateful to kartik! Though I really dont like those touchy scenes between sirat nd kartik, they look cringe,I literally stopped watching after the episodes where the whole fam tries to convince kartik again, seems they are changing the story everyday. 

Ranveer is a good husband till now, not denying that as well but not sane or better than kartik 😂 all are same just!! Also I will not be surprised now if to show sirat Mahan or great they might start making ranveer negative or bad, or to justify that why sirat loves kartik nd not ranveer!! They might mould the story anyhow.