Sleet of Emotional Quivers on RadhaKrishn Love CC#11 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

The first pic looks so funny. πŸ€£In logo ko line mein kyun khada kar diya? Also, Krishna's expression in the last pic πŸ€ͺ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ8RO-hnxYM/?utm_medium=copy_link

I saw today's episode in insta and this entire track is literally 

Krishna is adamant that he won't organize Ashwamedh yagya because he can't perform that without his Radhe. On the other hand, his Radhe is quite excited about the yagya and doesn't mind at all Krishna doing the yagya with his wives. πŸ€£Waise Radha ke mood ka koi bharosa nahi hai. Today she's being mahaan but kya pata baad mein she may start feeling jealous seeing Krishna with his wives. πŸ€ͺ

Rukmini was in Vidarbha kingdom all these years. Maybe Krishna only told her to go back to her maayka. She got excited when Narada invited her to Dwarka but her first question was, "did my husband invite me to dwarka?" πŸ˜† She stands at the entrance of her mahal and her husband's lover welcomes her as if Rukmini is the guest of the kingdom. πŸ˜† Rukmini stands at the entrance of her mahal and refuses to come in until her husband welcomes her. When Krishna arrives there, she immediately asks Krishna, "am I allowed to enter the palace?" πŸ˜• When Krishna gives her permission to live in Dwarka then only she enters it. Rukmini is seriously in a very toxic marriage. She's also such a doormat wife. πŸ€’

Balram and Krishna are worried Krishna's other wives also would turn up there like an uninvited guest just like Rukmini suddenly tapak padi. πŸ˜”

Originally posted by Life_Is_Dutiful

Krishna is adamant that he won't organize Ashwamedh yagya because he can't perform that without his Radhe. On the other hand, his Radhe is quite excited about the yagya and doesn't mind at all Krishna doing the yagya with his wives. πŸ€£Waise Radha ke mood ka koi bharosa nahi hai. Today she's being mahaan but kya pata baad mein she may start feeling jealous seeing Krishna with his wives. πŸ€ͺ

Rukmini was in Vidarbha kingdom all these years. Maybe Krishna only told her to go back to her maayka. She got excited when Narada invited her to Dwarka but her first question was, "did my husband invite me to dwarka?" πŸ˜† She stands at the entrance of her mahal and her husband's lover welcomes her as if Rukmini is the guest of the kingdom. πŸ˜† Rukmini stands at the entrance of her mahal and refuses to come in until her husband welcomes her. When Krishna arrives there, she immediately asks Krishna, "am I allowed to enter the palace?" πŸ˜• When Krishna gives her permission to live in Dwarka then only she enters it. Rukmini is seriously in a very toxic marriage. She's also such a doormat wife. πŸ€’

Balram and Krishna are worried Krishna's other wives also would turn up there like an uninvited guest just like Rukmini suddenly tapak padi. πŸ˜”

Hey Krishna!πŸ’”πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

So none of the wives of Krishna stay with him it's only Radha there? And wives coming to stay there is some kind of trouble for others 

Why are they showing Ashtbharyas as such a doormat wife 

Now I get why Jamvanti and her son has most problems unlike others she can't go back to her Mayka since Jamvant ji left after this marriage 

This is not just bad and highly distorted but actually pathetic 

No one could insult Radha Krishna love more than this show 

Originally posted by FlauntPessimism

So none of the wives of Krishna stay with him it's only Radha there? And wives coming to stay there is some kind of trouble for others 

Now I get why Jamvanti and her son has most problems unlike others she can't go back to her Mayka since Jamvant ji left after this marriage 

Only Satyabhama and Jamvanti live there and that too unka hona na hona dono barabar hai. Nobody gives two hoots to them. As u said, probably they have no other choice but to stay in that toxic marriage. Rukmini's scene was really pathetic. Her standing on the entrance of the mahal and asking her husband if she's allowed inside πŸ€’as if she had committed some kind of a sin like adultery and therefore needs permission from her husband to enter her own home. 

I too wonder why did they introduce this ashtabharya track. Probably to show comparison between Radha and the other wives and how great is RK love. 

Only Satyabhama and Jamvanti live there and that too unka hona na hona dono barabar hai. Nobody gives two hoots to them. As u said, probably they have no other choice but to stay in that toxic marriage. Rukmini's scene was really pathetic. Her standing on the entrance of the mahal and asking her husband if she's allowed inside πŸ€’as if she had committed some kind of a sin like adultery and therefore needs permission from her husband to enter her own home. 

I too wonder why did they introduce this ashtabharya track. Probably to show comparison between Radha and the other wives and how great is RK love. 

Krishna tells Rukmini: Maine hi tumhe amantrit kiya hai (Is she some ex-wife??????). He could at least tell: Maine hi tumhe bulaya hai.

Originally posted by vyapti

Krishna tells Rukmini: Maine hi tumhe amantrit kiya hai (Is she some ex-wife??????). He could at least tell: Maine hi tumhe bulaya hai.

Ikr Amantrit means invite. The way Krishna said, I have invited u as if she's his dur ki rishtedaar. πŸ€ͺIt really shows how toxic is their relationship. 

Originally posted by vyapti

Exactly is Rukmini his acquaintance that she is needed to be invited 

And true both Satyabhama and Jamvanti don't have a father as per the scriptures(Satyabhama's father was killed while Krishna Balram were our for Pandavas last rites after lakshagriha

Jamvanti's father Jamvant ji left earth after giving his daughter to Krishna 

They were probably only child of their parents,  so maybe both of them have no Maayka, they have no option but to stay with their namesake husband all the other wives who had their options have shown some spine and left

Such utter crap man!! I got so annoyed by seeing that glimpse where Rukmini is saying that she has to know for sure that Krishna only has invited her!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean WHAT IS THIS??? Thats her home and the so called creatives removed her from her home and she now needs invitation??? I hope some one really pulls the plug now and end this while crap

Originally posted by FlauntPessimism

BOLD - So So TRUE!!! The writers should be ????????, how do they get sleep I dont comprehend