Radha Krishna

Sleet of Emotional Quivers on RadhaKrishn Love CC#11 - Page 2

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

He said he wants her to do his seva like pair dabana, etc. But the way he said, "I want more family members in my house, I want our family to be complete" anybody would think he wants children from her. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

He said he wants her to do his seva like pair dabana, etc. But the way he said, "I want more family members in my house, I want our family to be complete" anybody would think he wants children from her. πŸ˜†

"I want more family members in my house, I want our family to be complete"---Why did he say this then?

What has pair dawana to do with family completion?

Edited by vyapti - 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vyapti

"I want more family members in my house, I want our family to be complete"---Why did he say this then?

What has pair dawana to do with family completion?

Exactly! Probably he was teasing Radha or who knows, maybe he was indirectly asking her if she's interested in bachha planning. πŸ˜‰ After all, they literally live like husband and wife even though they are not married. πŸ˜†

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think it was during 2020 Shivratri episodes. She was dressed as Lakshmi but Krishna addressed her as Devi Rukmini not Lakshmi. They gave her that look to give this message to the viewers that Rukmini is divine too though none of the characters in the show called her Lakshmi. 

During Shivratri 2020, they showed that Lakshmi is a form of Radha of Golok and Rukmini is a form of Lakshmi hence indirectly Rukmini is a form of Radha

By the way congratulations for new Thread

What the hell was that Ashwamedh Yagya by Krishna 

This content was originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

By the way congratulations for new Thread

What the hell was that Ashwamedh Yagya by Krishna 

That's such a stupid track. Whatever I saw of yesterday's episode, they showed that devtas go to Lord Shiva to save the world from getting destroyed by Alakshmi's negative energy. Lord Shiva asks Krishna to conduct Ashwamedh yagya to save the world but Krishna flatly refuses saying that Radha can't sit with me in the yagya and I don't want to perform this yagya with any of wives so I won't conduct it. Let the world jaaye bhaad mein. πŸ€£

This RK Radha Krishna seem to be more of an epitome of selfish obsession than true love. I mean it's just a yagya. If he performs the yagya with one of his wives he is not cheating on Radha. πŸ€ͺ Both of them are just obsessed with each other. Anyways, I feel after all the unnecessary drama it will be Radha and Krishna only in the form of Lakshmi and Vishnu who would perform the yagya. Every track ends with Radha Krishna doing something or the other together. 

Edited by Life_Is_Dutiful - 2 years ago

That's such a stupid track. Whatever I saw of yesterday's episode, they showed that devtas go to Lord Shiva to save the world from getting destroyed by Alakshmi's negative energy. Lord Shiva asks Krishna to conduct Ashwamedh yagya to save the world but Krishna flatly refuses saying that Radha can't sit with me in the yagya and I don't want to perform this yagya with any of wives so I won't conduct it. Let the world jaaye bhaad mein. πŸ€£

This RK Radha Krishna seem to be more of an epitome of selfish obsession than true love. I mean it's just a yagya. If he performs the yagya with one of his wives he is not cheating on Radha. πŸ€ͺ Both of them are just obsessed with each other. Anyways, I feel after all the unnecessary drama it will be Radha and Krishna only in the form of Lakshmi and Vishnu who would perform the yagya. Every track ends with Radha Krishna doing something or the other together. 

They can actually show Radha sitting for Yagya since the have shown the marriage of Radha Krishna-Brahm Vivah

And people or Dwarika are the lost ones who could object to this divine love

This content was originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

They can actually show Radha sitting for Yagya since the have shown the marriage of Radha Krishna-Brahm Vivah

And people or Dwarika are the lost ones who could object to this divine love

Yeah I too feel Radha should sit with Krishna in the yagya. First of all, she lives in the mahal as almost his wife. Secondly, neither Krishna's wives nor Dwarka people will object to her sitting as Krishna's ardhangini. All of them have accepted her as an integral part of Krishna's life. I think the track will end with Radha Krishna performing the yagya together. The makers are just dragging it to prove Radha more mahaan than his ashtabharyas and for that they're going to show one by one all 8 wives in poor light.

August14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Radha and Rukmini are both Goddess Lakshmi's avatars. I don't know how is this show in this show now.

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: August14

Radha and Rukmini are both Goddess Lakshmi's avatars. I don't know how is this show in this show now.

No idea lol..I don’t even remember what was the last scene I watched properly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚