~AMRIT VEER (AmVeer) DT #4~||Marte Dum tak hum umeed nahi chodhenge|| - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by HeartBeat321

I think they will rush his death too🙄

please no😭

Even I think that.

Originally posted by RAGHVIFAM

you are right they mess it for big time... It will not look good chahe wo kitni bhi kosis kar lee 🤣 A and R ki marriage kisi ko v hazam nhi hoga 🤣🤣

2nd hand biwi milegi Prem bhaiya ko😆

Originally posted by gibige

the makers want us to feel bad for Amroo, but the nub feeling that I have with the thought of losing Veer overpowers every other emotion🥺

I want to know Amroo kyaa sochke royegii🤣🤣

Kon ek Draupadi ki lahani deke ga.. 😆

The only way is Amroo remains Veer's widow for life and R stays as her support system

@bold Ture if they want last bit of audience to watch the they should go this way agr nhi too phir ITV ki bakbas ending ke list mai samil ho jayga 🤣🤣

Wese show kitna v acha hoo ITV last mai bekar kar hi deta yhi rit hai salo salo se 🤣🤣

Edited by RAGHVIFAM - 2 years ago

Kon ek Draupadi ki lahani deke ga.. 😆

The only way is Amroo remains Veer's widow for life and R stays as her support system. 

plus a little Veer should come too so that heir bane baad mein. But I doubt that😭

Originally posted by RAGHVIFAM

@bold Ture if they want last bit of audience to watch the they should go this way agr nhi too phir ITV ki kabaas ending ke list mai samil ho jayga 🤣🤣

Wese show kitna v acha hoo ITV last mai bekar kar hi deta yhi rit hai salo salo se 🤣🤣

bache kuche fans ko Amroo aur Prem chahiye 🤣

TV wali auntiyan TV phodengi ye dekh kee🤣

True.. the case here is all the love that he is getting from his own people seems so fake🙄 

At least we can be at peace that he is happy with whatever he is getting 🥺

If it had proper build up than I wouldn't have doubt it. I know R is hero and good person and he is not faking it but this sudden change  of heart is just🤷🏻‍♀️ what change just cause veer is his blood brother he forget everything and forgive veer? What about their adopted parents well seeing him never tries to find them or miss them shows he really doesnt care much about them. He only cared about amrit and her happiness. He is a good lover but no a good son and amrit cared about her promises and her family more than anyone sab ki apni apni priorities hoti hai. Jho bhi ho I am happy veer is now free from his guilt of killing his brother and by taking bullet for randheer and dying for him makes him free from the guilt of taking away his brother 's happiness. I just want veer to say sorry to amrit for whatever he done to her. 

Originally posted by rmahi25

2nd hand biwi milegi Prem bhaiya ko😆

🤣 🤣 veer ka sab se bada gift 

Originally posted by rmahi25

I want to know Amroo kyaa sochke royegii🤣🤣

sadme mai rahegi bechari 

Originally posted by HeartBeat321

If it had proper build up than I wouldn't have doubt it. I know R is hero and good person and he is not faking it but this sudden change  of heart is just🤷🏻‍♀️ what change just cause veer is his blood brother he forget everything and forgive veer? What about their adopted parents well seeing him never tries to find them or miss them shows he really doesnt care much about them. He only cared about amrit and her happiness. He is a good lover but no a good son and amrit cared about her promises and her family more than anyone sab ki apni apni priorities hoti hai. Jho bhi ho I am happy veer is now free from his guilt of killing his brother and by taking bullet for randheer and dying for him makes him free from the guilt of taking away his brother 's happiness. I just want veer to say sorry to amrit for whatever he done to her. 

Yes I agree with all but main stuff is he better don't die in R or RM's lap and his last words should be to Amroo. In fact, he should once again confess his love for Amroo as she was the one he made a real relationship with and somewhere she reciprocated it too, cared for him.❤️