~AMRIT VEER (AmVeer) DT #4~||Marte Dum tak hum umeed nahi chodhenge|| - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by rmahi25

hell yeah we deserve to see him truly happy. And he should die peacefully with some funny dialoguess🤣❤️

I think they will rush his death too🙄

Originally posted by DEBOLINA96

So finally the article came😆 I always knew AmDheer will be the endgame..since I've seen one of SSP's previous works, I know how they write😆 But they didn't imagine that Veer nd AmVeer will become so popular within such a short span,hence they've rushed now..nd moreover I feel KUDCA too is on the channel's list of going off air very soon..Toh jab pura show hi tareeke se khatm karna hai,Veer nd AmVeer ka track toh close karna hi hoga..😆 

IMO,they shouldn't have shown AmVeer's real marriage with so many symbolisms.. that's where things seem messed up now..Mtlb Amrit ko Veer ki widow dikhane ka kya mtlb hua God knows..They could have went on with AmVeer's fake marriage nd then made Veer die..tab phirbhi hazam hota..Then Amrit could have been shown to be marrying R at the end, resulting in only 1 marriage in Amrit's life..But yaha toh ab thoda sa tainted hogyi woh(as per ITV nd SSP)..🤡

you are right they mess it for big time... It will not look good chahe wo kitni bhi kosis kar lee 🤣 A and R ki marriage kisi ko v hazam nhi hoga 🤣🤣

Edited by RAGHVIFAM - 2 years ago

His life was a lie

the makers want us to feel bad for Amroo, but the nub feeling that I have with the thought of losing Veer overpowers every other emotion🥺

So finally the article came😆 I always knew AmDheer will be the endgame..since I've seen one of SSP's previous works, I know how they write😆 But they didn't imagine that Veer nd AmVeer will become so popular within such a short span,hence they've rushed now..nd moreover I feel KUDCA too is on the channel's list of going off air very soon..Toh jab pura show hi tareeke se khatm karna hai,Veer nd AmVeer ka track toh close karna hi hoga..😆 

IMO,they shouldn't have shown AmVeer's real marriage with so many symbolisms.. that's where things seem messed up now..Mtlb Amrit ko Veer ki widow dikhane ka kya mtlb hua God knows..They could have went on with AmVeer's fake marriage nd then made Veer die..tab phirbhi hazam hota..Then Amrit could have been shown to be marrying R at the end, resulting in only 1 marriage in Amrit's life..But yaha toh ab thoda sa tainted hogyi woh(as per ITV nd SSP)..🤡

Haan vo double marriage wala stuff ho hi jaega. I guess ye boht kam baar hi huya hoga that after deal marriage the couple doesn't end up together🤣😆

And ITV mein rarely second marriage hota haii to another person. 

Originally posted by RAGHVIFAM

Congratulations for DT 4 🥳🥳

Last but hume ise rocking bana dege 

Yes let's try to finsh it with a bang...Roke, haske,gaaliyan deke khattam kiya jaega with everyone left here writing their farewell notes❤️

Originally posted by RAGHVIFAM

you are they mess it for big time... It will not look good chahe wo kitni bhi kosis kar lee 🤣 A and R ki marriage kisi ko v hazam nhi hoga 🤣🤣

Kon ek Draupadi ki lahani deke ga.. 😆

The only way is Amroo remains Veer's widow for life and R stays as her support system. 

Yes let's try to finsh it with a bang...Roke, haske,gaaliyan deke khattam kiya jaega with everyone left here writing their farewell notes❤️

I want a RIP thread for Veer 🥺💔

Originally posted by HeartBeat321

I think they wanted to show widow's marriage but yehi karna tha tho radha and veer ko couple  bana dete but amrit is female lead so they can't give another characters much importance😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wonder if this is even near to Amrita Pritam character then Amrit has to have children from her husband and after separating from husband (say death) she spent the last 40 years of her life with another man (say Prem) who was an artist.

They can go this way too.

Congratulations for the 4th DT my Amveerians!🥳❤️🤗

Btw,congo on our 4th DT.. Our last DT though,we will surely make it worth it by celebrating KJ's phenomenal work as Veer  nd the passionate couple AmVeer..❤️