Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye

~AMRIT VEER (AmVeer) DT #4~||Marte Dum tak hum umeed nahi chodhenge|| - Page 4

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: gibige

They played with our emotions beautifully.. 🥺

They are ending his character in a rush because they understood that if they go on they cannot go back to the original concept of AmDheer

Ab kitna v rush kar lee hum too veer hi chahiye tha ab woo nhi too show kux v... Wo maza thode naa hoga jo Amveer mai hai 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So finally the article came😆 I always knew AmDheer will be the endgame..since I've seen one of SSP's previous works, I know how they write😆 But they didn't imagine that Veer nd AmVeer will become so popular within such a short span,hence they've rushed now..nd moreover I feel KUDCA too is on the channel's list of going off air very soon..Toh jab pura show hi tareeke se khatm karna hai,Veer nd AmVeer ka track toh close karna hi hoga..😆 

IMO,they shouldn't have shown AmVeer's real marriage with so many symbolisms.. that's where things seem messed up now..Mtlb Amrit ko Veer ki widow dikhane ka kya mtlb hua God knows..They could have went on with AmVeer's fake marriage nd then made Veer die..tab phirbhi hazam hota..Then Amrit could have been shown to be marrying R at the end, resulting in only 1 marriage in Amrit's life..But yaha toh ab thoda sa tainted hogyi woh(as per ITV nd SSP)..🤡

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations for DT 4 🥳🥳

Last but hume ise rocking bana dege 

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Can they pls repeat the outfit (light blue shirt, white pants and dark blue scarf) again...he wore it during his first marriage preparations. It makes him look so handsome 🤩

vo sab kapde inhone mumbai mein chodh diyaa🤣

rmahi25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HeartBeat321

To be honest no one cares for Veer💔 he is someone who can give his whole world for thr person who shows little care and love which he never got💔 yesterday episode mujhe abh tak hajam Nahi ho rahi just to finished Veer's character they rush everything. Randheer's sudden change of heart, RM Ka Mamta🙄 but my boy is happy genuinely for the first time🥺 

+infinite

rmahi25 thumbnail

He has never been loved by anyone in life, so for him even the little bit of charity someone shows on him is a big thing. 

Come to think of it PS said he has been planning for 25 years, Veer is 27. So he never had a life. 

His life was a lie

rmahi25 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: HeartBeat321

He was just a pawn to PS power hunger game, RM Punching bag💔 he just wanted some love and affection which he never got that's why all that attention seeking actions. Like a children does when they doesn't get their parents attention and when they doesn't gets it they throws tantams. Veer is like that. He should get some happy moments before dying 💔💔

hell yeah we deserve to see him truly happy. And he should die peacefully with some funny dialoguess🤣❤️

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

So finally the article came😆 I always knew AmDheer will be the endgame..since I've seen one of SSP's previous works, I know how they write😆 But they didn't imagine that Veer nd AmVeer will become so popular within such a short span,hence they've rushed now..nd moreover I feel KUDCA too is on the channel's list of going off air very soon..Toh jab pura show hi tareeke se khatm karna hai,Veer nd AmVeer ka track toh close karna hi hoga..😆 

IMO,they shouldn't have shown AmVeer's real marriage with so many symbolisms.. that's where things seem messed up now..Mtlb Amrit ko Veer ki widow dikhane ka kya mtlb hua God knows..They could have went on with AmVeer's fake marriage nd then made Veer die..tab phirbhi hazam hota..Then Amrit could have been shown to be marrying R at the end, resulting in only 1 marriage in Amrit's life..But yaha toh ab thoda sa tainted hogyi woh(as per ITV nd SSP)..🤡

I think they wanted to show widow's marriage but yehi karna tha tho radha and veer ko couple  bana dete but amrit is female lead so they can't give another characters much importance😆

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Btw,congo on our 4th DT.. Our last DT though,we will surely make it worth it by celebrating KJ's phenomenal work as Veer  nd the passionate couple AmVeer..❤️

rmahi25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

Ab kitna v rush kar lee hum too veer hi chahiye tha ab woo nhi too show kux v... Wo maza thode naa hoga jo Amveer mai hai 

point.