Error..🙃 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Deleted

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago

Edited by Piyaazzz - 2 years ago

Originally posted by kinu17

indian idol not first time watching know the tricks of the judges ..every seasons it happened..i am not any particular contestant fan or supporter but whatever is wrong is 100% wrong..hope next time that rockstar eliminate.. her songs and yelling  gives a huge headache..๐Ÿ‘Žuff๐Ÿ™„ 

Elimination is not the "rockstars" loss.  

Flip side of it would be, we would be left with only Bhajan - Quawwali singers!  

Guys i just posted a topic whatever I feel for the contestants and I am not a fan or support for any particular participant..and above all in this forum we can share our thoughts, politely criticise, like- dislike we can express instead arguments,or fight ..feel very very  surprised,   frustrated and for the 1rst time faced this kind of scenario in IF .absolutely immature behaviors ๐Ÿ‘Žtoday I have experienced ..never saw this kind of comments b4 sorry to say ..pls don't reply anymore both of u i request..๐Ÿ™ Stay safe ๐Ÿ˜ท and smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Thank u ..I will change my topic name ..

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago

Guys i just posted a topic whatever I feel for the contestants and I am not a fan or support for any particular participant..and above all in this forum we can share our thoughts, politely criticise, like- dislike we can express instead arguments,or fight ..feel very very  surprised,   frustrated and for the 1rst time faced this kind of scenario in IF .absolutely immature behaviors ๐Ÿ‘Žtoday I have experienced ..never saw this kind of comments b4 sorry to say ..pls don't reply anymore both of u i request..๐Ÿ™ Stay safe ๐Ÿ˜ท and smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Thank u ..I will change my topic name ..

m really apologetic I never meant to do this n as a responsibility I have deleted all my comments 

I have always encouraged positivity in this forum 

I also never experienced this thing before it's my second forum only , well all the forums aren't same I think ,n it's been less than a month m here ,

Same to you stay safe n happyโค๏ธ

Error๐Ÿ˜ณ

Error๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Piyaazzz - 2 years ago

To softness..

As I cant tag ur name ..๐Ÿ™„

Guys i just posted a topic whatever I feel for the contestants and I am not a fan or support for any particular participant..and above all in this forum we can share our thoughts, politely criticise, like- dislike we can express instead arguments,or fight ..feel very very  surprised,   frustrated and for the 1rst time faced this kind of scenario in IF .absolutely immature behaviors ๐Ÿ‘Žtoday I have experienced ..never saw this kind of comments b4 sorry to say ..pls don't reply anymore 3 of u i request..๐Ÿ™ Stay safe ๐Ÿ˜ท and smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Thank u ..

I will change my topic name coz of u 3 ..๐Ÿ‘Žwhat a chaos ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Softness Forgot to tagged ur name .

It goes on u as well ๐Ÿ™

Thanks and take care ๐ŸŒน..I am active sometimes few forums .. have good times and fun but this time I am like ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Thanks and take care ๐ŸŒน..I am active sometimes few forums .. have good times and fun but this time I am like ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ฎ

it's my first time too ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคชn m having same reactions as yours ๐Ÿคช

Let's forget this mess nobody wants to spoil Thier day 

With love 

๐Ÿค—

Piyu ๐Ÿ˜ณ(that's what everyone calls me on other forums with love๐Ÿ˜†)