mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I noticed that Neha Sharma is giving tough competition to Disha Patani nowadays😆

She's a beautiful woman but she goes overboard with the skin show.

Anyone else feel that?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I need to see the photos 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nowadays?

Neha has always been posting pics where she shows ample cleavages.

I just don't get why actresses who are endowed are been said to "not expose", "tone it down" and so on, when almost every actress top level or B list or newbies have plenty of pics where they try to show their cleavage, ass shape, thighs, bikini bod and so on.

mintyblue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

Nowadays?

Neha has always been posting pics where she shows ample cleavages.

I just don't get why actresses who are endowed are been said to "not expose", "tone it down" and so on, when almost every actress top level or B list or newbies have plenty of pics where they try to show their cleavage, ass shape, thighs, bikini bod and so on.

I know, and I feel they are catering to the male gaze and objectifying themselves, which is problematic. I'm not against it for moral reasons, I'm against it for sociological reasons😆

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mintyblue

I know, and I feel they are catering to the male gaze and objectifying themselves, which is problematic. I'm not against it for moral reasons, I'm against it for sociological reasons😆

And what are those sociological reasons?

mintyblue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

And what are those sociological reasons?

As I said, it's objectifying and catering to the male gaze, and commodification. These are all sociological concepts, and tie up with patriarchal structures which derives a woman's essence from her ability to captivate the male gaze.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

As I said, it's objectifying and catering to the male gaze, and commodification. These are all sociological concepts, and tie up with patriarchal structures which derives a woman's essence from her ability to captivate the male gaze.

Whats commodification ?

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

It is in your mind it is so called objectification and commodification. And even if it is commodification, if they believe that their biggest assets are thier bodily assets, how is that exactly a problem? Unless it is harming someone, I don't exactly see the so called sociological problem in this. I mean, I never see anyone saying anything regarding the showcase of body by Hrithik or John or Aditya Roy or Sid Mal or any male who are known to be popular among women.