filmfanatic45 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Setting aside that they were both cheating on each other, Katrina was the one who dumped Salman, I thought?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ok behen, please remain patient as I read this post 

Top 30 Spongebob Long List GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I find it all quite weird. Whenever I explain that I'm 34 and never had a boyfriend, people online assume I'm ugly and boring. None of that is true, BUT even if it was true...it's not like only supermodels that travel the world get married...if anything, the kind of men these bollywood actresses ended up getting married too, I already rejected.

Who are these people ? So if you share ur single online or never had a BF at a certain age they assume ur ugly how sick is that and everyone deserves love no matter how they look like ! Those peoples thinkings are ugly instead.

& it's ur life you don't need to give explanations to others..Everybody has different experiences some may find love early & some may find it late so don't be disapointed my sis i'm sure good things will happen to you in life ❤️

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Omg is this Sanasoufi??

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Omg is this Sanasoufi??

The only person who would call Kaka “Booger boy”😆

Haegeum thumbnail

Maybe you should download Tinder instead of writing a lengthy analysis in here 🤔

Haegeum thumbnail

Sana do you still like carrot 🥕 ?

Edited by Daechwita - 2 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Daechwita

The only person who would call Kaka “Booger boy”😆

This better be the real deal and not a Sanasoufi wannabe. Only time will tell 😆

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now let me talk about the other experience.  I am an average looking lady, always on the overweight side.  Met my now husband in my teens through our circle of mutual friends.  We were just friends for a long time and I never bothered to ask him how old he was and neither did he ask me how old I was.  He just assumed I was close to his age because I have always been the older looking types.  Anyway, we seemed to relate well thanks to all the dysfunction we had both experienced in our families.  Slowly we grew closer, things got serious and we were beyond the point of being bothered about age or surnames or religion and we married.  Why I bring that up?  He is a handsome man by all beauty standards.  He was a 6 feet 1, well built mountain of a man.  My girlfriends asked me how did I manage to get him?  Again a beauty thing, they could not believe that someone like him was attracted to someone like me, absolutely average by all standards.  But irrespective we married and have been 20 years married, 3 kids, I lost all my weight in between and then gained some back and in my younger days always looked older than my age, but now...look younger than my stated age.  So I guess it balances out at some point in life.  Beauty has nothing to do it.  The basic point is living life with someone is a leap of faith.  You take everything that is laid out in front of you and decide to jump.  Sometimes you reach the other side safely, sometimes bruised but still there, and yet other times when you just cannot reach the other side.  So when you do find someone and take that leap of faith you just might find that and even if you don't its okay.  But always no matter how much you know, even if you have lived in, marrying someone is always always a leap of faith.  When you meet that someone special you just might have enough faith to do it too.