💝HAPPY BDAY QUEEN AYESHA SINGH AKA SAI JOSHI💝

Posted: 2 years ago

❤❤IT’S OUR QUEEN AYESHA SINGH A.K.A SAI JOSHI’S

HAPPY WALA BIRTHDAY❤❤

❤️19th JUNE 1996❤️

💞MAY GOD BESTOW UPON TONS OF HAPPINESS,HEALTH AND SUCCESS IN THIS PRINCESS'S LIFE.💞

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin: 5 reasons why Sai Joshi aka Ayesha Singh is  the new favourite character in tellyland – view pics

YOU ARE SLAYING AS SAI JOSHI. KEEP SHINING

A: ADORABLE

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin: 5 reasons why Sai Joshi aka Ayesha Singh is  the new favourite character in tellyland – view pics

Y : YOUTHFUL

Simplicity and honesty are attributes that I share with Sai: Ayesha Singh  of Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin | IWMBuzz

E :ENERGETIC

S: SMART

Want to be Confrontational and Bold Like Sai: Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar  Meiin's Ayesha Singh

H: HAPPY GO LUCKY

person with the best smile in the world on Twitter: "Ayesha Singh… "

A: AMAZING

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin actress Ayesha Singh reacts to 'Boycott  GHKKPM' Trend on Twitter - Celebrity Tadka

S: SUPERB

Ayesha Singh Wiki, Age, Success Story, Education, Family and Career

I: INTERESTING

Ayesha Singh: I am recovering well from my knee injury and was back on sets  after two days of rest - Times of India

N: NAUGHTY

G: GRACEFUL

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin's Ayesha Singh says ''Sai as a character was  really emotionally ...

H: HONEST

YOU GUYS CAN UPLOAD ANY EDITS, VMS, WRITEUPS, ETC THAT YOU HAVE MADE FOR HER IN THIS THREAD.

SHOWER YOUR LOVE🤗

PIC CREDITS: INSTAGRAM, INDIA FORUMS, TWITTER AND GOOGLE. 

OPENING GIF CREDITS: SEEASOON FROM AYESHA SINGH AT.

POST CREDITS: SISTER, THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS POST.

Edited by Devikadish - 2 years ago

Happy birthday Ayesha Singh! ❤️😊🎊🎉 May god bless her with health, wealth, happiness, prosperity and only the best in her career and personal life! May she work hard and succeed in all her endeavours and continue to be the beautiful, positive person that she is!! 😊♥️♥️♥️♥️

So if I wish her here or write a birthday wish for her here, is she going to see or ?

HAAAAAAAPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRTTTHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Originally posted by idkwhattoput

So if I wish her here or write a birthday wish for her here, is she going to see or ?

Maybe yes. She seems to see IF. But dont know if she will see. 

Its your choice, if you wanna wish her here, you can wish her here. Or else not.

Happy Birthday Ayesha 🥳 🥳❤️

Happy Birthday Ayesha . Yours all wishes comes true and success will fly under you. God bless you 🎉🎂🎉🎂🧀🍻🍺🍫🍬

Happy birthday Ayesha Singh!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂

Hope all your wishes come true. Wishing you abundance of health, wealth, prosperity, family, friends and career ❤️ 

Or in Sonali Kaku's language: tum unati karo, tarikee karo, pragiti karo 🙈

Keep going and spreading your positivity. I mean it when I say that I FEEL the positive vibes, the positive energy you radiate through my phone! 

Enjoy your special day to the fullest - you really really really deserve it. Especially after all this hard work! May your birthday be as special as you! 💝

Edited by KJSairat - 2 years ago
Originally posted by idkwhattoput

She may not see it but its out there in the universe! Hahaha

Originally posted by Nja91

She may not see it but its out there in the universe! Hahaha

😂😂 ah i’m just gonna head to twitter, since a trend is planned and twitter trends are seen and acknowledged.