Posted: 2 years ago

Kareena was offered Hum dil de chuke sanam and was even paid for it but she eventually opted out

Originally posted by Kaya65

Kareena was offered Hum dil de chuke sanam and was even paid for it but she eventually opted out

I am glad she did I preferred Aishwarya 

According to IMDB and All verified reports, Manoj Bajpayee was also begged to do this role and rejected. The director then hesitantly offered the role to Aishwarya.

Originally posted by priya185

I am glad she did I preferred Aishwarya 

Doesnt matter. It must break some little aishwarya fans heart that she wasnt the first choice for her most famous role.😈😎 I think even Madhuri and Kajol was offered the role before her.😆

Doesnt matter. It must break some little aishwarya fans heart that she wasnt the first choice for her most famous role.😈😎 I think even Madhuri and Kajol was offered the role before her.😆

It was offered to Kareena first because Sanjay wanted to launch Salman-Kareena. But Kareena decided to debut with Refugee since Abhishek (who was married to Karishma) was family. After Kareena, it was offered to Kajol. But Aishwarya who was dating Salman at that time made Salman cast her in the role of Nandini. 

We should always remember that all the movies in the world are made for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. She is the first choice for all movies in past, present, and future. But she never ends up doing them because of a new excuse every time. She makes grand claims of being offered the biggest movies but rejects them to do small ones like Kuch Na Kaho and Dil Ka Rishta. Oh Aishwarya!

Originally posted by kites_and_stars

It was offered to Kareena first because Sanjay wanted to launch Salman-Kareena. But Kareena decided to debut with Refugee since Abhishek (who was married to Karishma) was family. After Kareena, it was offered to Kajol. But Aishwarya who was dating Salman at that time made Salman cast her in the role of Nandini. 

We should always remember that all the movies in the world are made for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. She is the first choice for all movies in past, present, and future. But she never ends up doing them because of a new excuse every time. She makes grand claims of being offered the biggest movies but rejects them to do small ones like Kuch Na Kaho and Dil Ka Rishta. Oh Aishwarya!

Salman aishwarya started dating during hddcs so Salman didn't promote aishwarya to slb slb had seen aishwarya durin a party or soon after kamoshi and he found a fire in her eyes and chose her as nandini after others actress rejecting the role. 

Even Kajol was offered the role