ShiVi OS: Chole Ke Peeche Kya Hai

Posted: 2 years ago

Chole Ke Peeche Kya Hai:

“Krishhh.” He sighed in grave disappointment, curling the strands of cotton candy around his fingers. He had specifically hidden away from his family to enjoy the sugary treat in peace, but that was nearly impossible when almost everyone from Somnath knew him. He turned towards the screeching sound and watched as Raavi pranced towards him, with bowls brimming to the top with chole. 

The pink ribbons in her hair were flying left and right, and he immediately thought of the tinsel attached to the handlebars of tricycles. Her equally pink dress was soaked from the water Shiva had previously splashed on top of her during one of the carnival games. 

She jumped right in front of him, her usual smile curving downwards yet somehow it had an alluring effect. Pakka dyaan hai yeh. He held up the cotton candy to her mouth and she took the biggest bite that she could manage with just her teeth. He stared at the gaping hole in his roll of cotton candy and cursed himself for offering. 

“Krishhh, Shiva kaha hai? Kab se doondh rahi hoon,” she drawled out, licking the bits of sugar that had fallen on her lips. Krish rolled his eyes in irritation – of course she had disturbed his phet pooja for that rakshas of a brother. 

“Yahi kahi hoga Raavi, tu chinta maat kar,” he replied while eying the bowls of chole in her hands. The spiciness of the chole would be a perfect balance to the sweet taste of his dwindling cotton candy. He held his hand out for a scoop, but Raavi pulled the bowls backwards. 

“Ye Shiva ke liye hai. Do chaar gundo se larkar ye chole leke aayi hu uss gadhere ke liye aur uska koi aata pata nahi hai,” she whined while jutting out her bottom lip, and pushing her chin downwards. The rest of her face was facing downwards but she trained her eyes upwards towards Krish, her bottom lip extending out even more. Did people actually find this cute? Bilkul chudail dikh rahi hai. 

“Chal teeke, mein bula kar dekhta hoon.” Krish gave in for the sole purpose of getting rid of the horrifying face she was making. He grabbed a megaphone from a nearby stall and yelled, “Shiva Pandya Somnath ka sabse bada junglee bhalu hai. Na toh usko kapde pehne aate hai aur nahi daang se naha tha hai.” 

Raavi swatted Krish’s arm with her elbow, clearly not amused by the insults Krish was spewing out of the megaphone. The both of them surveyed the crowd but his commotion had produced no significant result except for a few onlookers. He shook his head in dismay but soon brought out the megaphone again, this time with a slightly different approach. 

“Raavi is the ugliest ladki of Somnath. Chipkali bhi iska muh dekh ke dar jaye. Ew ew ew,” he screamed into the megaphone while Raavi was absolutely appalled by his words. She scrunched up her nose and started to sniffle while forcing fake cries out of her mouth. Krish tried to shush her but that only encouraged her even more, and he banged his head against the stall. 

“Aeeeee.” They heard a loud yell from the middle of the crowd and saw Shiva barreling through the crowd, his pudgy arms pumping at his sides and his short legs running as fast as they could. Raavi began to cry even more obnoxiously and Krish knew he was a goner. Shiva reached them in no time and began to twist Krish’s ear. 

“Ae tune Mami Ki Behen Ki Beti ke baare mein kya bola? Teri zabaan kuch zyada hi chalne lagai hai aaj kal,” Shiva gritted out while twisting poor Krish’s ear even more. 

“Ahhh, Shiva main toh bas tujhe Raavi ke kehene pe dhoondh raha tha. Chod mujhe,” Krish replied while prying Shiva’s fingers off of his ear. Shiva glared at him and snatched the cotton candy out of Krish’s hand, stuffing the remaining bits into Raavi’s mouth. 

“Chal bhaag yaha se,” Shiva said while focusing his attention on Raavi. Krish watched in horror as Raavi chewed the last of the cotton candy and ran towards his Dhara Bhabhi, crying about his stolen cotton candy. 

“Aur tu chipkali, kya chaiye?” Shiva asked while placing his hands on his hips, acting as if he had no interest in whatever she had to say. Raavi extended the bowls of chole towards him, and his mouth watered at the sight. 

“Tere liye chole churake liye hoon,” she replied while stretching her smile upwards, her lips thinning from the wide stretch. 

“Haan toh de na, pure Somnath ka intezaar karahi hai kya,” he said while grabbing the bowls out of her hand. She shook her head in amusement and watched as he scarfed down the contents of both the bowls. When he was finally done, he rubbed his stomach in satisfaction and pushed her downwards before running away. “Chal hat chipkali kahenki.” 

---

This concept was based on an OTP prompt I found on pinterest:

Person A: *loses B in a crowd” Hey C, I can’t find B anywhere. I’m getting worried. 

Person C: Alright *cups mouth* PERSON B SUCKS!!

Person B: *nothing*

Person C: Ok…THEN PERSON A SUCKS!

Person B: *punches their way through the crowd* FCUK YOU SAY ABOUT MY LIL DEMON!? I’LL KICK YOUR ASS!

Person A: Found them. 

hello my jaans 🤗 

here's a random one shot I came up with based on a prompt that I really liked - I am really getting into these OTP scenarios, so expect more weird one shots like this 😆

I didn't even know these existed until I saw Avi post about it in the EDT I think and now I'm obsessed. 

Hope I did the prompt justice and you all liked it!

If you would like to receive PMs for any one shots or story updates I post, please click on this [LINK] and like the post!

I will be tagging people for this as well 😳

Until then...

Love, Mrs. Dhillon 🤣

also I had no idea what to name the one shot, so if you have better names please do suggest them! 😆

Edited by SlytherInMe. - 2 years ago

Wah wah kya likha......short and sweet🤗

the title left me in splits🤣

Awwww ashu, this is adorable🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘

Awwww ashu, this is adorable🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘you dp 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

#Imagine-Your-OTP is the greatest hashtag of all hashtags on Tumblr! I'm in love with that hashtag and the stories that are associated with it as well! Awesome job with the OS! Can totally see this playing out between the 3 of them one day in the future 🤣 Shiva would certainly be butthurt when he sees/hears Raavi being insulted 🤣🤣

This could have actually happened considering the three of them together 🤣.. cute OS

This was so cute😆

When Krish made that announcement about Shiva, he didn't come but when he did the same for Raavi, Shiva was there! Oye hoye!😆

How dare Krish talk about Shiva's MKBKB like that!🤣

Aaww! I enjoyed this one, wanna see a flashback like that in the show😳

It's super adorable as well as entertaining!😂😂😂 

Loved every bits of it❤️❤️ 

Keep coming them more😍😍

Edited by AppleOfEye - 2 years ago