Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

What You Wish For Helly's Future Projects?

Poll

What You Wish Helly To Do Next?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

I wish Helly to do a negative character again or a grey shade character and I wish Helly to do a muslim show again too but decision is on Helly's hands only what she wants to do in future so I can only wish and write.

Edited by S10DOT2 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria23 thumbnail

I don’t want her to do a negative character but definitely a gray shade character. 

Somebody who is strong and is not afraid to do bad things to the people who deserves it. 

This content was originally posted by: 07RB

I don’t want her to do a negative character but definitely a gray shade character. 

Somebody who is strong and is not afraid to do bad things to the people who deserves it. 

Helly showed her potential in Riddhima's grey shade in earlier ott episodes, so it will be very interesting if she does any grey shade character in future.

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

I want to see her in a mythological show.

I am sure she will choose the best.

This content was originally posted by: Krazzy_Tintin11

I want to see her in a mythological show.

I am sure she will choose the best.

Which types of mythological show?

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: S10DOT2

I wish Helly to do a negative character again or a grey shade character and I wish Helly to do a muslim show again too but decision is on Helly's hands only what she wants to do next so I can only wish and write.

Helly should do a  historical show /supernatural show or something totally different from qayanat . i  don't wanna see her to play  some toxic roles. her beauty is very pure , and it should be showcased beautifully . she is known for choosing good different roles . she should now do it. i am not in favor of reality show, she must show case her acting prowess.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: S10DOT2

Which types of mythological show?

historical too

This content was originally posted by: pyaar2012

Helly should do a  historical show /supernatural show or something totally different from qayanat . i  don't wanna see her to play  some toxic roles. her beauty is very pure , and it should be showcased beautifully . she is known for choosing good different roles . she should now do it. i am not in favor of reality show, she must show case her acting prowess.

Naagin type show?

I liked two historical shows long back, one was Shakuntala and other was maharana phatap till younger version when Faisal and Roshni was Pratap and Ajabde. So if those happens again then I wish to see Helly as Shakuntala with flowers jewelries or Helly as Ajabde but these shows are not possible again currently I think.

Edited by S10DOT2 - 2 years ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I want Helly to do a totally different general which she didn't tried till now.

So, historical sounds interesting but she needs to do little bit voice modulation.

I'll really like her to be part of one.

It's not necessary that it should be based on a real story..... Fictional will be better.