Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Didn't Sirat react the same way when she was engaged to Kartik?

usernameyrkkh thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

When she was engaged to Kartik.. She romanced Ranveer. Had feelings for him that she wanted to suppress for the sake of her commitment to Kartik. Was finding it hard to let go of him (the ring test scene)

Now she is married to Ranveer.. She is borderline romancing Kartik. Has feelings for him that she is suppressing for the sake of her commitment to Ranveer. Is finding it hard to let go of him (finding ways to meet him, constantly rejecting girls on his behalf)

I usually avoid attacking women's characters but 🤪 In real life, this is called being a fu¢kboy. In ITV, this is called being Vanraj Shah 🤣

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Genniee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly tht ppl dont understand, she had such feelings for ranveer, she saw his reflection in water during gangaur nd now ppl talk tht it was just attraction no, she did love him, nd now she sees kartik🤢  

I just want now tht end Kartik's character give him a dignified end like naira's 

No more further ruining his character!!  Whatever he said tht that day the he cannot love anyone else, he is still true to his words, I just want tht to be intact nd end this shittyy thing!! 

Its beyond tolerance now,specially sirat, I I literally skip every scene of hers

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

When she was engaged to Kartik.. She romanced Ranveer. Had feelings for him that she wanted to suppress for the sake of her commitment to Kartik. Was finding it hard to let go of him (the ring test scene)

Now she is married to Ranveer.. She is borderline romancing Kartik. Has feelings for him that she is suppressing for the sake of her commitment to Ranveer. Is finding it hard to let go of him (finding ways to meet him, constantly rejecting girls on his behalf)

I usually avoid attacking women's characters but 🤪 In real life, this is called being a fu¢kboy. In ITV, this is called being Vanraj Shah 🤣

Well there are so many similarities in sirat and vanraj shah !!

purpless thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

Same production house - similar story lines😀

Well there are so many similarities in sirat and vanraj shah !!

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Haha same producer, same writer, same channel.

Bas kahi hero, kahi villain. If Sirat is justified, fir bechari Vanraj Shah ki kya galti hai? smiley37

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When she was with kartik , she was dreaming about Ranveer 

Now she is married to ranvir and dreaming about kartik .

Isn't vanraj doing the same!!!

Sirat left ranvir on first  night because kartik was not well .

Isn't vanraj did the same!!

Sirat 's maudi still want to live with kartik and and was not happy when sirat separated from him .

Vanraj's parent are on the same note.

Both are irritating as hell 

Cribbing everytime 

Victimize themselves .

Vanraj galat isiliye kyuki show ka nam Anupama h 

Sirat sahi isiliye kyuki end game to kaira hi h 

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

Vanraj galat isiliye kyuki show ka nam Anupama h 

Sirat sahi isiliye kyuki end game to kaira hi h 

👏🏽 👏🏽 
great lines.

Villain/vamp karein toh galat.

Female lead karien toh sahi?

Matlab even ethics and morals change depending on who is doing it? What double standard hypocrisy is this?

They should play a vamp wala music every time Sirat has “feelings” for kartik. Riya was atleast fully devoted to her cause.

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Haha exactly. Unlike Sirat, our Riya was a one-man woman! 

She was also truly independent. She kept fighting for Kartik on her own, even when Surekha & Manish gave up. 🤣 Unlike Sirat who always needs Dushmannnnnn, Kaaartiiiiiik, or Ranveeeer to dig money from.

Not to forget, Riya's styling and dialogue delivery were gold standards compared to the chichori lead 🤪

simmi_jp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This show is becoming absurd day by day 

Kuch bhi matlab kuch bhi

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Exactly I was thinking the same. Sirat had all sorts of memories and dreams of Ranveer when she was going to marry Kartik. In almost everything she would remember Ranveer, how was that not love. A childhood friendship and love has more comfort and depth than a new relation so it's absolutely unrealistic. They could have shown it as infatuation as Kartik is a good caring man and woman can fall for him easily but true love crap so soon is bulshit. Also the way Ranveer is, he is a supportive & loving husband, in real life a wife would again fall for such a husband. Atleast Kartik with no such feelings looks a lot sane than Sirat. Also no words for Moudi adding more confusion in a married girls life.