Arshi OS- Moment to celebrate

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I had written this OS for Contest.

Moment to Celebrate 

RM at breakfast table 

Khushi and payal arranging breakfast on table. One by one all members comes and seated their respective chair. Anjali saw there are many dishes on table so she asks payal 

"Payal ji, special breakfast kis khushi mein" (In what joy is the special breakfast? Payal ji)

"Pata nahi di aaj ka breakfast khushi ne banaya hai" said payal serving the food. (Don't know di today breakfast is made by khushi)

"Khushi ji aaj koi special day hai kya jo aapne special breakfast banaya hai" asked Anjali smiling raised eyebrows. (Khushi ji today is there any special day that you have made special breakfast ) 

"Yes di there is special day today" reply khushi happily. 

"Akash, aaj ki kya taareekh hai" ask Anjali turning to ward Akash who also thinking about what special day is today. (What is the date today Akash) 

"Di, 6 June" reply Akash coming back from thought. 

"6 June hmm, na aaj kisi ka birthday hai na hi kisi ki marriage Anniversary to fir konsa special day hai aaj" mumbled Anjali thinking about 6 June. (6 June hmm, Neither today is anyone's birthday nor anyone's marriage anniversary, then what is special day today?) 

"Tanik hum ka bhi batiya do konsa special din hai aaj phati Sari, hello hi bye bye" said Manorama. (tell me also what is the special day today Phati Sari, hello hi bye bye) 

"Yes, yes khushiji hame bhi pata do" said NK (Yes, yes Khushi ji let us impress too) 

"NK bhai pata do nahi bata do" said Akash correcting nk Hindi word and other members laughing at nk Hindi. (NK bhai not impress too it's tell too) 

"Ya that's, pata do bata do same same goss" said NK flipping his hand. 

"Kahe itane utavle hove jay rhe ho? Khushi bitiya bata degi tanik usko saas to lene do sab chadhe hi ja rhe ho us par." Said Manohar who observe everyone asking questions non-stop. (why are you having so eager? Khushi bitiya will tell you let her breathe, all of you are going to climb on her)  

"Ha sab saint hoi jao aur khushi bitiya aap bataiye" Ordered Nani making everyone silence. (Everyone keep silence and khushi bitiya you tell) 

"Wo nani... " Before khushi replied they heard husky voice.

"Main bataata hoon" there come Arnav and seated his chair "but after breakfast." (I tell) 

"Chhote abhi batao na" said Anjali excited. (Chhote tell us now) 

"Di mene kaha na, aap log pahile ache se breakfast kr lo fir bataata hoon." Said Arnav looking at everyone and Everyone nodded. (Di I said na, you people have a breakfast at first, then I'll tell you) 

Finishing their breakfast all settle down in living room waiting for Arnav to start. 

"So now chhote tell us what is special day today" said Anjali.

Taking deep breath Arnav start telling glancing khushi "Aaj se 10 saal pahile Ek 'Hate Love Story' suru hue jisme nafrat thi itni ki wo pass na aa sakhe, jisme mohabbat thi itni ki wo door na ja sakhe. Wo samajh nahin pa rhe the ki ye sab kya ho rha hai, iss feeling ko or 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' aur 'Beauty and Beast Story' jaha beauty ne beast ko aapne prince charming mein badal diya." By stating Arnav khushi lost in their first met after that how their life turn up and down like roller coaster. They come back from memory land hearing NK loud voice. (A 'Hate Love Story' started 10 years from today, in which there was so much hatred that they could not come close, in which there was love so much that they could not go away. They could not understand what all this was happening, this feeling and 'What Naam Should Give To This Love' And 'Beauty and Beast Story' where Beauty turned Beast into her Prince Charming.) 

"Beauty and Beast story, ye story mene dekhi hai but mujhe nahi pata tha ki ye 10 Years ago start hue thi" said Nk in confuse. (Beauty and Beast story, I have seen this story but I did not know that it started 10 years ago

"NK bhai jo aapne Beauty and Beast ki story dekhi hai ye wo story nahi hai, ye to aapne ghar ki Beauty and Beast ki story hai" said Anjali smiling. (NK bhai you have seen the story of Beauty and Beast this is not that story, This is the our house story of Beauty and Beast) 

"Aapni ghar ki story, I didn't understand" said Nk  not understanding what is Anjali telling. (Our house story, I didn't understand) 

"I will explain you NK bhai" said Anjali and star explaining NK "aapne ghar ki Beauty means Khushi ji aur beast & Prince charming means Chhote. So basically aapne ghar ki Beauty and Beast ki story chhote aur khushiji ki hai. Ab samajhe aap". (Our house beauty Means Khushi ji and Beast & Prince Charming Means Chhote. So basically our house story of Beauty and Beast is chhote and khushiji story. Now you understand) 

"Ab samajha main. Nannav aur khushiji ki story ko suru huye 10 saal ho gaye but nannav ne kaha tha ki unki story sheesh mahal suru hue thi to iska matlab nannav aur khushiji ko first time sheesh mahal mein mile huye 10 saal ho gaye. Wow that great." Said NK understanding. ( Now I understand. It has been 10 years since Nannav and khushiji story started but Nannav had said that their story was started at the Sheesh Mahal, so it means that it has been 10 years since Nannav and Khushi ji met in the first time Sheesh Mahal. Wow that great.) 

"Ya that is exactly. Aaj wohi special din hai jab 10 saal pahile main khushi se mila tha and that special moment jab khushi mere bahome giri thi." Said Arnav. ( Ya that is exactly. Today is the special day when I met Khushi 10 years ago and that special moment when khushi fell in my arms) 

"It's Moment to Celebrate, kya kahate ho aap sab is din ko hame celebrate karna chahiye ya nahi." Said Akash (It's Moment to Celebrate, What do you all say we should celebrate this day or not) 

"Bilkul Akash ji hum jaroor celebrate krege but different way se to iske liye kuch idea socho jaldi." Said Payal supporting Akash. (Of course Akash ji, we will definitely celebrate but in different way, so think of some ideas for it soon) 

Everyone thinking about idea to celebrate this day. After sometime later NK speak.

"Guys I got some idea." Said Nk taking all the people attention towards his. 

"Hello hi bye bye, konsa idea NK Babuwa" said Manorama. ( Hello hi bye bye, which idea NK Babuwa) 

"Kyu na hum wo moment re-create kre jab nannav aur khushi ji pahili baar mile the i.e fashion show wala scene jaha khushi ji nannav k bahome land hue thi." Said NK telling his idea. (Why don't we re-create the moment when Nannav and Khushi ji met for the first time? A fashion show scene where Khushi ji landed in Nannav arms) 

"What is the idea NK bhai." Said Anjali immediately. 

" What? bilkul nahi." Said khushi shocked. (What? No way) 

"Pr kyu nahi khushi ji, wase bhi sab ne wo telecast dekha tha fir mene hi nahi dekha mujhe bhi dekhna hai please khushi ji maan jayena" said NK making puppy eyes face. (Why not khushi ji, Anyway everyone had seen that telecast, I only did not see it, I have to see it too, please khushi ji agree to it.) 

"Arre ha abhi mujhe yaad aaya, khushi ji aapko yaad hai jab aap pahili baar is ghar me sari leke aai thi aur mene kaha tha ki mene aapko kahi dekha hai pr yaad nahi aa raha kaha pr to" asked Anjali khushi nodded "abhi yaad aaya mene aapko tv pe dekha tha mere chhote k bahome" said Anjali teasing. (Hey i just remembered, khushi ji you remember when you first came to this house with a saree and I said that I have seen you somewhere but I can't remember where are)(Just remembered i saw you on tv in my Chhote arms). Everyone glance Arnav for his acceptance.  

"I don't have any issue infact I will be glad if we re-create that moment. Mujhe Khushi ke sath romance krne to milega" said Arnav mumbled last sentence himself. (I will get to romance with khushi) 

"Dekhiye khushi ji chhote ko bhi koi problem nahi hai ab aap bhi maan jaye na. Hum sab ko wo scene live dekhana hai, please." Said Anjali requested khushi. (See khushi ji, even the chhote has no problem, now you also agree. All of us want to see that scene live, please.)

"Ine kyu hogi problem, romance jo krne milega ine" think khushi in mind glaring Arnav and Nodded yes. ( Why will he having problem, he will get do romance) 

Everyone started discussing about arranging and preparation. 

It's evening stage are ready, all arrangements done. Everyone seated right side of stage where seating is arranged and Arnav seated left side of stage like he seated lucknow fashion show. NK is the host of today event. NK come on stage and started event.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. We all are gathered here to celebrate 10 year for special day of nannav and khushi ji. So dil thaam ke baithiye. " Said NK to start event. (so sit to holding heart) 

All light went off and suddenly spots light on there appears khushi all nervous. Khushi saw all of them, she freezes and closes her eyes in prayer like she did lucknow fashion show. As soon as she closes her eyes, Arnav opens his. Khushi open her eyes when the models lead her to the front. 

Khushi & Arnav stand face to face as Khushi stands at the front of the stage. Arnav is lost in her beauty. Khushi is looking beautiful same as 10 Years before infact more than that. Arnav forgot his surroundings there only he and his khushi. Khushi saw towards Arnav and She pulls up her dupatta over herself. She also lost in Arnav dark brown eyes. 

After sometime later she come out off love vibes and begins to run off, but trips on her dupatta and falls off the stage into Arnav's arms. Arnav & khushi stare each other and Arnav hold her more firmly. The background music start making moment more romantic. Arnav eyes obviously flick from her Hazel eyes to her trembled lips and back to her eyes. 

Both don't know how long they are like that lost each other. Everyone looking them and praying happy life even after for them. After 10 year everyone witness of that special moment from where start unique love story. 

The End 

Happy 10th Anniversary of IPKKND 

Previous OS link 

10 years and they still have that magic. The re-enactment held the same power.

Edited by coderlady - 2 years ago
Originally posted by coderlady

10 years and they still have that magic. The re-enactment held the same power.

Ya it's magical show that we would never forget.

10 years and the same yearning and magic! beautiful OS!

Lovely OS Priya. The moment they first met.  Certainly calls for a 10th anniversary celebration.  Without that there is no Arnav and Khushi ki kahani.  Nicely written! 👍🏼

Cheers......

Originally posted by dramebaaz.af

10 years and the same yearning and magic! beautiful OS!

Thank you ❤️

Originally posted by Savera84

Lovely OS Priya. The moment they first met.  Certainly calls for a 10th anniversary celebration.  Without that there is no Arnav and Khushi ki kahani.  Nicely written! 👍🏼

Cheers......

Thank you ❤️