Deepika Padukone // Alia Bhatt // Samantha Akkineni - Better actress? - Page 6

Poll Question :

Deepika Padukone // Alia Bhatt // Samantha Akkineni - Better actress?

Poll Choice
Alia Bhatt
Deepika Padukone
Samantha Akkineni
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by MujheMaarjaneDo

You are a bloody shrink, you can drive anyone crazy if you wantšŸ˜…šŸ¤£

Naah you can't me crazy, don't forget, hum tera Papa hainšŸ¤£

HAHAHA that reminded me when I tried to use my shrink skills on you and flopped. šŸ˜‚ I havenā€™t forgotten. My craziness has been passed down from my dearest Papa and laapata MummyJi šŸ˜† 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

What does Samantha look like ? 

I dont know whats going on with her mouth/lips here.. Maybe due to fillers she can't move it properly.

Crying Samantha GIF - Crying Samantha Sad GIFs

Samantha is same age as Deepika, so I guess its difficult for her to start her mainstream career in BW. Should have tried atleast 5yrs back. She can do Artsy kind of movie.

Edited by MooPoint - 2 years ago
Originally posted by FingerFetish

HAHAHA that reminded me when I tried to use my shrink skills on you and flopped. šŸ˜‚ I havenā€™t forgotten. My craziness has been passed down from my dearest Papa and laapata MummyJi šŸ˜† 

Well the reason you flopped was because I easily convince myself about a lie and live it like it is the truthšŸ˜†.

You saw Lucifer 5B??

Well the reason you flopped was because I easily convince myself about a lie and live it like it is the truthšŸ˜†.

You saw Lucifer 5B??

Youā€™re stubborn too with believing in your lies. Makes it difficult to convince you otherwise šŸ˜†. 

Nah man. Iā€™m still watching Korean & Turkish dramas only. I canā€™t do American series, donā€™t have the patience to wait through seasons. 

Iā€™ve had a lot of people recommend Lupin to me though. Have you watched that? 

Youā€™re stubborn too with believing in your lies. Makes it difficult to convince you otherwise šŸ˜†. 

Nah man. Iā€™m still watching Korean & Turkish dramas only. I canā€™t do American series, donā€™t have the patience to wait through seasons. 

Iā€™ve had a lot of people recommend Lupin to me though. Have you watched that? 

Nobody other than me can convince mešŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

Naah haven't watched it, but should check, looks interesting through the premise.

You will love Lucifer though, because he is just a crazy but loveable bastrd like youšŸ¤£

Nobody other than me can convince mešŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

Naah haven't watched it, but should check, looks interesting through the premise.

You will love Lucifer though, because he is just a crazy but loveable bastrd like youšŸ¤£

LOL the ā€œbastardā€ comment hit me right in the feels šŸ¤£. Okay fine, Iā€™ll give it a go. Not everyone gets the honour of being compared to the devil. Iā€™m the lucky one šŸ˜‚

LOL the ā€œbastardā€ comment hit me right in the feels šŸ¤£. Okay fine, Iā€™ll give it a go. Not everyone gets the honour of being compared to the devil. Iā€™m the lucky one šŸ˜‚

Well your IF persona and Luci have common, is having an asshole of a fatheršŸ˜†

Well your IF persona and Luci have common, is having an asshole of a fatheršŸ˜†

My IF and real life persona is quite similar except I donā€™t sound like how I ā€œlookā€ online as you have been shockingly made aware šŸ¤£. 

Damn Iā€™m intrigued. Does Luci have a mother at least? Will that give me clues of who mine is too? Or donā€™t tell me his literally a bastard like me šŸ˜†

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago

My IF and real life persona is quite similar except I donā€™t sound like how I ā€œlookā€ online as you have been shockingly made aware šŸ¤£. 

Damn Iā€™m intrigued. Does Luci have a mother at least? Will that give me clues of who mine is too? šŸ˜†

Ah the fisherwomanšŸ¤£

He has a supremely hot motheršŸ˜†, sadly you don'tšŸ˜†.