SSR was murdered brutally and did not commit suicide: Shekhar Suman - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Yes, we all know he was "brutally killed" and it was NOT a suicide because we were all there when it happened.

But I don't think we've decided on who murdered him, was it Karan Johar or Alia or Deepika or the girlfriend? I can't remember.

For God sake, stop using SSR name for your own sick agenda...let that poor guy rest in peace 🕊️ losers like shekhar suman are just pretending to seek justice...a true person who is truly seeking justice will not do all these drama. Instead they will wait till law will take its cause. Truth will always prevail

This is a troll account. He/she deliberately posts such things as "sarcasm"... Such pathetic losers are worse than brainless bots. 

next we know suman uncle is the new lawyer from ssr's side trying to put kjo, alia, sara and rhea in jail

Shekhar must not use ssr to be in news . Hope ssr get justice .

I don't know whom I dislike more people using SSR's name or people who in the pretext of insulting people using SSR, insult SSR.

Originally posted by MujheMaarjaneDo

I don't know whom I dislike more people using SSR's name or people who in the pretext of insulting people using SSR, insult SSR.

This had to be said 👏

The only one who can be sure about this is the murderer. Dalo sale ko jail mein.