Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

While I agree that Sushant's death was made a mockery by bots, and vultures like Kangana, it's no laughing matter.. a young life was lost, to suicide or to murder, we don't know.. but we do know that he is no more and gone too soon..  the least we can do is not use these vultures to make fun of his death, not at least on his death anniversary.. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well if he was indeed murdered, there wont be justice and we’ll never know. Hope his soul rests in peace because he was surrounded by fake friends who only used him in real life. 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

WHy let it go???If he was murdered then murder is roaming and enjoying his life....and he or them need to get punished atleast to save Future life

If it was murder then why close the case ?????????????????If not then nothing will come out...why people here get all tensed and hyper.. surprising and amusing----

DOnt think about SSR ...only think about culprit and his supporters...If yes then need to be punised by God and by law...eventually  that will happen 

lets wait and watch....😊

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

I don't know whom I dislike more people using SSR's name or people who in the pretext of insulting people using SSR, insult SSR.

Amen 👏

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I still  don't understand why Suman opposed his son's affair with Kangana? She woukd have made a perfect bahu for sekhar suman.  Both are hateful ignoramuses, who just spout lies with no Shame. We all missed an interesting Sasur-bahu jodi.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Yes, we all know he was "brutally killed" and it was NOT a suicide because we were all there when it happened.

But I don't think we've decided on who murdered him, was it Karan Johar or Alia or Deepika or the girlfriend? I can't remember.

or was it KRK live there and beaming telecast to other Bullywood Mafia 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

next we know suman uncle is the new lawyer from ssr's side trying to put kjo, alia, sara and rhea in jail

suman uncle is another BJP IT cell Bot posting trial tweets to see how his new masters hire him for the JOB 😆

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

While I agree that Sushant's death was made a mockery by bots, and vultures like Kangana, it's no laughing matter.. a young life was lost, to suicide or to murder, we don't know.. but we do know that he is no more and gone too soon..  the least we can do is not use these vultures to make fun of his death, not at least on his death anniversary.. 

Umm with all due respect.....even his immediate family members were no less though! especially his sisters who are/were constantly instigating the bots to carry on 😵

https://twitter.com/withoutthemind/status/1370436604196573185

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: Koviljika34

Umm with all due respect.....even his immediate family members were no less though! especially his sisters who are/were constantly instigating the bots to carry on 😵

https://twitter.com/withoutthemind/status/1370436604196573185

Yeah IA that's not a good look

Didn't the brother in law do some weird stuff also 😆