Not so innocent vixen - ArShi SS - ch1 pg1

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

A/N - A new arshi story which I have in mind for quite some time now i.e. what if Khushi really had ulterior motives falling into his arms as he had accused her? So, a not so naïve khushi and same old ASR 😈 so goes the story.

Prologue

A beautiful wife at home, a budding business at hand, and a loving family to support, a 27-year-old Arnav Singh Raizada had everything a man could dream of. 

If only that was the case! 

The wife he was crazily in love with was only putting up a façade and had a motive for coming in his life.

Right from the moment she fell in his arms at the Lucknow fashion event, every thing happened as per her plan. 

But what is in the future? What is her motive? And what will happen when he comes across the truth? 

A story of revenge, hate and attraction. Where will it lead them?

p.s. let me know if you guys want to read further. Depending on the response I get, I will decide to update next.

Will be updated simultaneously on Wattpad and IF for now.

Originally posted by m4manju

A/N - A new arshi story which I have in mind for quite some time now i.e. what if Khushi really had ulterior motives falling into his arms as he had accused her? So, a not so naïve khushi and same old ASR 😈 so goes the story.

Prologue

A beautiful wife at home, a budding business at hand, and a loving family to support, a 27-year-old Arnav Singh Raizada had everything a man could dream of. 

If only that was the case! 

The wife he was crazily in love with was only putting up a façade and had a motive for coming in his life.

Right from the moment she fell in his arms at the Lucknow fashion event, every thing happened as per her plan. 

But what is in the future? What is her motive? And what will happen when he comes across the truth? 

A story of revenge, hate and attraction. Where will it lead them?

p.s. let me know if you guys want to read further. Depending on the response I get, I will decide to update next.

Will be updated simultaneously on Wattpad and IF for now.

Damn..love the plot twist! Khushi as a grey character? ITV rarely had grey FLs so I am excited to read this FF. Please upload the FF here on IF for us IF readers

Khushi has a gameplan and we need to see what is. Sounds interesting.

Originally posted by Sumaiya27

Damn..love the plot twist! Khushi as a grey character? ITV rarely had grey FLs so I am excited to read this FF. Please upload the FF here on IF for us IF readers

Thank you sumya 🤗

Yes, khushi's a grey character here. Let's see how it turns out 😈

Yup, will update here as well, as of now. Will give it a couple chapters to gauge the response 

Originally posted by coderlady

Khushi has a gameplan and we need to see what is. Sounds interesting.

Thank you. Hope you like next chapters too 🤗

A/N – here it goes. First chapter. And I am nervous about how it has come out, so please leave your comments. The story will follow some incidents from the actual show and then things will be shown in different light. Hope it makes sense.

Chapter 1

First meet – planned or unplanned?

“Please let me go” she pleaded. Her eyes were a testimony of her innocence and something inside him stirred. For the first time in his life, he felt as if his judgement was wrong. He had locked her up in a room and was now confronting her. He was sure she was here to destroy his show. But why were her tears affecting him? Could he be wrong? Maybe she was not here to destroy his show after all? Maybe he was crossing a limit? He did not need to be so judgmental.

But he still went against his instinct. This fashion show meant a lot to him, and this girl had just jeopardized it.

Locking her inside a room in Sheesh mahal, he felt as if he punished her for her crime.

But as if it were not enough, she again dared to come in front of him in Dargah. How he hated her! He hated the way she spoke, he hated how her words were affecting him, hitting straight in his heart.

So, he decided to do something instinctively, something he generally did not do. He released the footage of the fashion show event, something that would affect her honor in the society! Fingers will be raised at her, the way they were raised at him because of her, because how she ruined the event.

Tit for tat, he said. He in fact paid the local news channels to show continued footage of her in his arms.

That should have been enough, right? He should have forgotten her with that. But her face kept flashing in front of his eyes day and night, like a slide show!

And the great ASR realized, something was wrong, terribly wrong with him.

--*--

“Not a bad move Mr. Raizada. I expected much worse from you honestly” switching off the TV that showed the clip of her in his arms, she spoke to no one in particular.  She knew what she had signed up for the moment she devised this plan. Her nobility, her righteousness was at stake, but something much more important was a bait and she had to do this for her, for that person.

Only challenge was, not everything would go as per her plan. She trusted Arnav Singh Raizada’s vicious mind to come up with occasional challenges in her path. Like this one!

After crashing his car with her scooter and later confronting him in Dargah, this was not a step in her plan, so she was taken aback a little. Specially because it affected her Amma, babuji and jiji. The people who meant world to her, the people who did not have a slightest of idea what she was doing, how she was playing with fire!

But nothing was going to deter her from her plan, her prize was his defeat! She wanted to see him suffer, see him in pain, the same pain which was inflicted on others because of him. He HAD to pay, and she will make sure that happens.

--*--

“Hello. Khushiji?”

“Namaste. Sorry I could not call you earlier. I saw the footage and I think its time for me to set for Delhi”

“Yes and don’t worry I will ensure you’re in front him soon, just as I promised”

“hmm. Thank you so much. I don’t know what I would have done without your help. I just want to end this as soon as I can.”

“I know. I can understand how difficult this is for you. But we want the same thing. Don’t worry, we’ll soon celebrate the downfall of Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada”

“Not just downfall I want to see him suffer just as he made others suffer. Anyway, I must go now, I will call you later. bye”

--*--

That's it for now. eager to hear any feedback 😃

Edited by m4manju - 2 years ago