Posted: 2 years ago

Still cant believe, he is no more πŸ˜”

RIP angel..❀️...I wish I had known sooner that what an awesome person you were...one regret I will always have when it comes to BW...I wish you were still here... ..I wish we could see you one more time on screen....I wish I could hear you laugh at something silly you said...I wish the world had known your wishlist before ....I wish someone was there and had stopped you...I wish ...I wish...I wish....πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’

Prayers for Sushant - Join if you can (DT Note Pg 6) | Bollywood News,  Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

God, I vividly remember the chills I felt when this horrifying news dropped. Was listening to this song not even a few minutes before the news started flashing everywhere with that soft Pavitra Rishta title song and everything just went numb. This song is haunting to me till date

https://youtu.be/hoNb6HuNmU0

A year later this still feels unreal. Still can't believe that this has even happened, let alone letting it sink in that it's been a year. No celebrity death has ever felt so personal - probably because he was too, too young with so much more left to live πŸ’” It feels too unfair. He was a curious, passionate, kind, genuine-hearted person who had the best interest of this world at heart.. He had such an inspiring journey as an actor starting from scratch and he had stars in his eyes, like his close ones always say. I can't even imagine the sense of loss that the people who were close to him felt. I just wish them and his fans who have loyally supported him throughout his career all the strength to cope with this irreplaceable void.

I hope that wherever he is, he's at peace and smiling his beautiful smile. Gone but never forgotten, Sushant πŸ’” You are so loved.

Edited by DushtKanya - 2 years ago

Still cant believe this,how fast does time flyπŸ’”.Wish there was something to bring him back here,he was so young,he had so much more to do here,this was not the way to go,not in such tragic circumstancesπŸ’”I used to watch him in Pavitra Rishta and I really cant believe how things change like this.He will always be remembered❀️

Edited by Raffaello - 2 years ago

Thanks for this topic 

I miss him

He achieved so much in such a short career. He is an inspiration for many people 

RIP Sushant this void will never be filled

I don't know if people know that Sushant was a big Shiv Bhakt..a very spiritual person....and this is how I believe he is right now...❀️

Lord shiva pics, Holding hands images, Lord shiva statue

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQESwzrh1cB/?utm_medium=copy_link

That third slide is so well-expressed πŸ’”

Edited by DushtKanya - 2 years ago

Unbelievable that it has been a year. It still hurts. Every time I hear one of his songs, any of his songs, or see a movie or a scene of his, it hurts. I'm not one to feel pained by celebrity deaths, but there are 2 that especially haunt me - Sushant and Irrfan Khan. Both of these celebs had so much to offer to the world and are gone too soon.

And despite all the publicity surrounding Sushant's case, all that matters right now is that a star is gone too soon. And I don't mean a star in the sense of acting, but a star in the sense of a star in the sky. A brilliant mind, a calm personality, a great human being.

Sushant Singh Rajput

@itsSSR

Β·

Oct 26, 2019

Like the shadow 

I am 

and 

I am not...

~ Jalaluddin Rumi