Will Star Bharat Saathiya Beat Saathiya 2???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Saathiya will Launch Mid July with Ahem (Nazim) Gopi (Gia Manek) Kokila (Rupal) and Urmilla (Vandana)

Will the show meet its fan expectation or will Gehna's Saathiya beat Star Bharat??

I am sure Star Bharat has some potential due to old characters. But that channel is what the problem is so far PRATIGYA 2 is Number One so Maybe Saathiya can get there.

I hope that the 3rd season of Saathiya will be better than the one we're currently having. Excuse me but I want to be honest, Saathiya is nothing without the Modis. Why should the story revolve around Kokila's brother? I don't watch the second season, I like only Kanak so far. But nothing more. For me this is not Saathiya and never will be.

Originally posted by gaurasaathiya13

I hope that the 3rd season of Saathiya will be better than the one we're currently having. Excuse me but I want to be honest, Saathiya is nothing without the Modis. Why should the story revolve around Kokila's brother? I don't watch the second season, I like only Kanak so far. But nothing more. For me this is not Saathiya and never will be.

I can’t agree more 👍🏼

I'm watching both. Bharat only on Sky Utsav Hotstar 4 days late though. Bharat is known to only be for adults most shows.

Edited by TEOL - 2 years ago