Armaan – Mr Bajaj or Mani ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

The show has got interesting recently with the leap. Preesha looks beautiful and happy and Rudraksh looks more grounded and solemn. And a break from 'together for Saransh and his 500 crore nonsense'  Anvi is cute too

I know Rudraksh-Preesha are endgame but Armaan is handsome and acting well and seems he will be good support system for Preesha even after Rudr-Preesha reunite. Preesha desperately needs a good support system because Rudra has a bad habit of blaming everything on Preesha everytime something goes downhill..

Since it is a Balaji show we all can guess the storylines 😆

First I thought Armaan will be like Mani but recently I am getting Mr Bajaj vibes from him. For one Bajaj had daughter (Cookie) who was little and was together with Prerna for his daughter similarly here unlike Mani who had a grown up niece (Alia) 

Personally I feel It will be actually good if he is based on Mr Bajaj not Mani...Mani became an idiot after marrying Shagun in YHM..I don't want it here him marrying Ahana or something stupid ...instead if Armaan stays Preesha's good friend and admirer he will keep Rudraksh in check whenever he gets in mood for blaming Preesha for everything again! In the end of show just like Mr Bajaj he can sacrifice himself saving Preesha Rudr from their numerous supervillain friends which will be noble way to go and character will be remembered postively 

Originally posted by Seafarer

The show has got interesting recently with the leap. Preesha looks beautiful and happy and Rudraksh looks more grounded and solemn. And a break from 'together for Saransh and his 500 crore nonsense'  Anvi is cute too

I know Rudraksh-Preesha are endgame but Armaan is handsome and acting well and seems he will be good support system for Preesha even after Rudr-Preesha reunite. Preesha desperately needs a good support system because Rudra has a bad habit of blaming everything on Preesha everytime something goes downhill..

First I thought Armaan will be like Mani but recently I am getting Mr Bajaj vibes from him. For one Bajaj had daughter (Cookie) who was little and was together with Prerna for his daughter similarly here unlike Mani who had a grown up niece (Alia) 

Personally I feel It will be actually good if he is based on Mr Bajaj not Mani...Mani became an idiot after marrying Shagun in YHM..I don't want it here him marrying Ahana or something stupid ...instead if Armaan stays Preesha's good friend and admirer he will keep Rudraksh in check whenever he gets in mood for blaming Preesha for everything again! In the end of show just like Mr Bajaj he can sacrifice himself saving Preesha Rudr from their numerous supervillain friends which will be noble way to go and character will be remembered postively 

Seems dicey as he’s a suspicious character, who conveniently saved her, showed up from nowhere and has a creepy large portrait of her in his hotel room... he seems like the type who might be obsessed and YHC is currently lacking villains too so..let’s see 

I really want Armaan to be like Mr Bajaj,but If Ekta decides to portray Armaan like mr Bajaj,then I don’t think it will go KZK 2 way where Anupre were the endgame.So if Armaan is like Mr. Bajaj,then we might end up losing rusha.

Edited by Ghumhai1234 - 2 years ago

if armaan becomes like bajaj how will rusha be lost?similar story line was there in kasam n kkb  too.but there too the end game was the leads of the show.

Originally posted by Ghumhai1234

I really want Armaan to be like Mr Bajaj,but If Ekta decides to portray Armaan like mr Bajaj,then I don’t think it will go KZK 2 way where Anupre were the endgame.So if Armaan is like Mr. Bajaj,then we might end up losing rusha.

when ishita joined mani aliya was small.she became an adult only after the leap.if armaan becomes like bajaj he wilk turn negative like bajaj.mani atleast didn't try to harm or separate ishra.

I know Rudraksh-Preesha are endgame but Armaan is handsome and  mani well and seems he will be good support system for Preesha even after Rudr-Preesha reunite. Preesha desperately needs a good support system because Rudra has a bad habit of blaming everything on Preesha everytime something goes downhill..

The actor playing Armaan is decent and I would like to see him in the show more long and not reduced to prop/negative. He can be positive or show a good character graph like +ve, possessive, -ve, guilty then realizing, back to being the good guy.

A graph similar to that of Sulochana

But since it is Yhc and BT it is difficult not to think he will become negative soon. Just I wish they do justice to Altamash and not play dirty w/ him.

Don't understand the issue but Rusha is endgame and there shouldn't be doubts about that for sure.

Yes the storylines can be easily predicted. Don't think he seems a strong character like bajaj. Let's not compare to iconic characters but as you say the storylines have turned fresh and he could a support to presha but the way presha rudra are going to play with their feelings there is huge possibility that brother sister duo may become negative.