Imlie

I rest my case! DT Note Page 1

Peonies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

And I was wrong!  Yeah, I was wrong in thinking that Imilie, the Desi Wonder Woman, had to graduate from law school, in order to you know, solve cases, help people, deliver justice etc.

No!  Hell No!    Imilie is a living and breathing Perry Mason, except she is much cuter, and didn't need to waste time in law school etc. She is way smarter than that Kunal chap, who actually wears lawyer-clothes, but still manages to look disheveled! 🤣 

Imilie was able to get the Tripathy's released from jail even before the ink was dry on the charge sheet! 😃 Take that, Anu Chatravedi. 😆  A speechless Anu Chatravedi is a little disconcerting. 

Imilie, in full detective lawyer desi Wonder Girl mode, knew exactly what to do!  Imilie, you saved the day, again!  But did any of us doubt her abilities, even for a second?  NO.  Of course, we know Imilie can solve ANY problem. I wish she could move in with me. 

🤣

How charming is it that we have a female lead we can root for!

Edited by Peonies - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gopi2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

No I am not surprised one bit that Imli could achieve what would otherwise need a professional lawyer's help. 

Let's just say this entire track had so much potential as Anu is the only character who thought the right thing (for once). But the treatment was so poor and the outcome was even worse

However in the world Imli recorded the "torture"..oh God its not even worth thinking 

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Good afternoon girls !!!! 

And Peonies, my friend, now you have witnessed a family and grief counsellor who provides therapy and good judgement to all the family members, a certified match maker and who knows may also be a  (non)board certified hematologist/oncologist for all that we know😉😃, all rolled up into one and only..... Imli😎

I am guessing you are being sarcastic here, my friend😃If not, please accept my apologies. I watched today .the last two episodes and my head spun. I don't have the heart to be harsh on the child, Imli. But, each day my head hurts seeing her preaching to everybody, some words of wisdom here, generic rhetorical statements there, infusion of common sense all around. All with a look of pathos on her face, half smile, half pleading with a whole lot of worldly wisdom.😎

How in the hell does she know all of this? You are not part of a family but you need to be together as a family ! Deep and intense. Isn't it the Tripathi family a great, big joint family, who don't just live together in the same house but move together, like physically move together as one, gigantic, united wave. Even moving from one room to the other they put on a united front, they eat together, they mock together, they sit together, they get jailed together, they even love and hate together. So, how the hell did the Tripathi family not know this simple yet deep fact which Imli, a mere teenager from a broken home mouths so eloquently.🤔I am aghast.  

Mission, family sudharao is on for Imli. Current project is the guy with leukemia. She is now going to move heavens and earth to bring all his happiness ( read his estranged GF ) and who knows, next might be suggesting a perfect combo of chemotherapy his "best" doctors haven't been able to crack and then onto procuring a bone marrow donor ( could be her ). 

Next in line could be Rupi di......her life needs to be straightened out.😳 

While Adi guy screws around and throws Malini under the bus. If selfishness has a name and a face to it, it would be Adi guy😡 While his mom and aunt are mocking Malini, he looks on as if he had no say in the proceedings. Both the husband and wife want the family to erupt on Malini, get the collective family anger work itself out on Malini for supposedly " what she did to Adi guy" before they sensationally present their case for instant approval. Wow! I get the MO👎🏼Instead of looking at Malini with pitiful eyes, if Adi guy coughed up his reasons for divorce, which is willfully marrying Malini without complete disclosure of his marital status, then the whole family would've, should've been begging Mailini for forgiveness and mercy🤬But, nahin, the victim gets to bear the brunt of taunts too for somebody else's actions🤢. 

How the hell is this even right in this universe? The makers are trying to romanticize the wrongs under the guise of " he is trying ........ to right the wrongs, he is trying to tell the truth....., he is a victim of the circumstances, he fell in love..... he has no control, the marriage would have broken anyway..... the mother is a witch " etc. etc,...Why is this guy still walking freely on planet earth? Why isn't Malini hopping mad and dragged his behind to courts OR why didn't she share this info with her mom? Her mom would have gladly done the honors👍🏼. BTW, does Anu know about Adi guy's first marriage which he didn't think is a real marriage at first and now believes it is authentic, pure and pristine?🤬

Now selfishness takes another form, the pure and pristine couple want to postpone the divorce and let Malini rot some more while they carry on their coochie-coo in her face. And why not? She knows the truth, she should just walk away and disappear into the shadows without a peep 😡So she could be taunted some more by the great Tripathi family. If I am in Malini's place, I could care less what the Tripathi's felt, unless she had great love for them. Why would she ? If she is being treated as yesterday's garbage by the guy she is with for 7 years, then how the hell does it matter what the family thinks? If the Adi guy and Imli are upright and straightforward characters, doing the right thing, then, they should soften up the blow for Malini, shouldn't they? 😡Why aren't they sharing the family's fury? Why are they hell bent on prolonging her misery? Why should she put her life on hold, till they can clean their house? I DON'T GET IT😡

The less said about the disheveled lawyer the better. That guy is invading Malini's personal space. Being a lawyer, how come he doesn't understand the concept of harassment by touching and hugging without explicit or implicit consent of the woman!😡My heart goes out for Malini, simple life is being alone😒

Sorry, my friend, once I started, I had to regurgitate everything🤔 I hope you don't mind..... 

Later, girls.....

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I watch the show on and off. It gets on my nerves sometimes. I peek into the forum and play the role of a silent reader. I always liked your posts though. 

I dislike Aditya. It's period. Just because a man looks pleasing to the eye, I can't take shit unnecessarily. He is rude to everybody.. Be it Imlie, Malini or his family. I saw short tempered characters in some serials but I also saw them struggling to control it when it comes to the people he loves. Aditya tends to justify his behavior always. Nishant is better character in my eyes. 

I don't root for Malini. Earlier she used to brush off things, get over emotional, turn a blind eye and pretend everything is fine. I get it, her parents toxic relationship is a major factor that she can't confront Aditya but it became exhausting. I don't like her now because she doesn't have to be selfless for a man like Adi. He doesn't have an ounce of guilt. The eagerness with which he accepted her lie proves he wants a reason to justify his behavior. He did wrong by her. If he truly is a good person, he should feel remorse irrespective of what Malini did or did not. 

Marriage is sacred and is put above many relations but Aditya promised Malini commitment to love, respect and be loyal to her. If he can't honor that, he should have found a way to let the truth know before marriage. He disrespected her and their 7 years of friendship. I don't agree with Malini on certain things but she is a victim. No matter how many flaws she has, she is a victim. 

Imlie... There is a difference between prodigy, street smart and super hero. She is all of that and much more. Many girls stay in PG's. They are safe. Imlie can do that and keep her self respect and focus on her studies. She can support Adi's family in every way but she doesn't have to stay in that house till Adi acknowledges her in front of everyone as his wife. I am against physically hurting someone. Be it Anu doing it or Imlie doing it to Anu. Imlie should have filed a police compliant against Anu when she hit her with tube light. 

Twisting Anu's hand.... if a girl is logical and takes help whenever necessary is a mark of a strong woman. We need not pull off everything on our own. 

Kunal..... I wish he was more matured and poised. 

Long rant..... But had to get it out of the system. 

gopi2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Apudip

And the reason is ? 

Sorry, I didn't break any rules whichever are written.

I think it's better to let DT tell....hang in there 

Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gopi2929

I think it's better to let DT tell....hang in there 

Ok ,let them 😊

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pratyay

I watch the show on and off. It gets on my nerves sometimes. I peek into the forum and play the role of a silent reader. I always liked your posts though. 

I dislike Aditya. It's period. Just because a man looks pleasing to the eye, I can't take shit unnecessarily. He is rude to everybody.. Be it Imlie, Malini or his family. I saw short tempered characters in some serials but I also saw them struggling to control it when it comes to the people he loves. Aditya tends to justify his behavior always. Nishant is better character in my eyes. 

I don't root for Malini. Earlier she used to brush off things, get over emotional, turn a blind eye and pretend everything is fine. I get it, her parents toxic relationship is a major factor that she can't confront Aditya but it became exhausting. I don't like her now because she doesn't have to be selfless for a man like Adi. He doesn't have an ounce of guilt. The eagerness with which he accepted her lie proves he wants a reason to justify his behavior. He did wrong by her. If he truly is a good person, he should feel remorse irrespective of what Malini did or did not. 

Marriage is sacred and is put above many relations but Aditya promised Malini commitment to love, respect and be loyal to her. If he can't honor that, he should have found a way to let the truth know before marriage. He disrespected her and their 7 years of friendship. I don't agree with Malini on certain things but she is a victim. No matter how many flaws she has, she is a victim. 

Imlie... There is a difference between prodigy, street smart and super hero. She is all of that and much more. Many girls stay in PG's. They are safe. Imlie can do that and keep her self respect and focus on her studies. She can support Adi's family in every way but she doesn't have to stay in that house till Adi acknowledges her in front of everyone as his wife. I am against physically hurting someone. Be it Anu doing it or Imlie doing it to Anu. Imlie should have filed a police compliant against Anu when she hit her with tube light. 

Twisting Anu's hand.... if a girl is logical and takes help whenever necessary is a mark of a strong woman. We need not pull off everything on our own. 

Kunal..... I wish he was more matured and poised. 

Long rant..... But had to get it out of the system. 

@ Bold.... I agree with both these sentiments, my friend. I am Mili. 

Since we are venting, let me put out another instance that has been burning my heart ever since I witnessed it. 

Adi guy is rude🤢, no two ways about it. If he wants to get out of a responsibility, he treats people like garbage, be it Imlie or Malini. I watch this show sporadically to see how Malini is faring. I simply don't understand why Malini is bending over backwards for a cheater guy. And why is it Malini's responsibility to clean somebody else's house .... ki why should she care what Adi guy and Imlie reconcile between themselves. It is disgusting seeing them both asking Malini to show them evidence that she is " happy". I mean doesn't the cast away have even a right for space? And worst of all, why does Malini have to cook up a story? 

OK, here is the instance. Look at the ludicrousness of this situation. Imlie gives gyaan to Adi guy how difficult it is for a suhagan Malini to watch something blah, blah and blah. Adi guy turns around and says with a poignant " you also watched a similar situation"😡 I don't remember what the reference was really🤬. This is followed by a very pregnant pause 🤢 The pause is for all of us to mull over and remind uys how poor suhagan Imlie went through the situation of watching her husband engage with ........ and took it in her stride lying down and we didn't even sympathize with her. Look at the ludicrousness of this situation by taking out the names. 

Victim # 1 is sympathizing with victim # 2 and discussing this with the perpetrator of both women👎🏼🤢. Perpetrator is now taking sides and pointing out, that he had committed the same crime/atrocity against Victim #1 and she was able to take it with grace, so victim #1 shouldn't worry about victim #2. Woh bhi seh legi, no big deal😡🤬 I mean what is this? The criminal gets to go scott free to the point that he is siding with one of the victims. Point that has been swept under the rug in this disgusting conversation is neither Victim #1 had a choice then, nor victim #2 has a choice now, other than watching the vile acts of the perpetrator.😡🤢It is not that victim #1 had more grace than victim # 2, she just didn't have a choice. How does a perpetrator gets to judge how each victim reacts?  Haan, both of them had/have a choice of raking this guy's behind on hot coals, but the writers won't give them that choice🤢

Lastly, I don't like that lawyer guy treating Malini as if she is some crazy youngster, gives the vibes of eve-teasing, much like how our so called heroes of Bollywood movies do. No means a " yes" in their world. The forceful touching  and hugging is despicable, as if to break her. Majorly yuck !!!!🤢😡 

OK, later.... 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

DT Note

This has been repeatedly mentioned that anybody can post a topic on any day of the week so stop these Thursday jokes in the forum. 

Also moderation related issues are supposed to be PMed and not brought up in the forum.

Topic left open for discussion

Imlie DT