This was so sweet❤. 

Viewpoint thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Loved reading this. So perfect, everything he’s ever wanted!!! ❤️

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I would love this scene to be the last one of our show.  

Because at this point he has everything he ever wanted, and he wants nothing more.  The perfect point to wrap up the show.

It was so good.  ❤️ 

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I so want this scene in our show, though in current scene not possible but you did justice to many of our dream❤️.. beautiful lovely❤️❤️

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihika

I so want this scene onscreen but looking at the scenario right now....it seems difficult😒

But nonetheless you have given me something to dream....and I loved it🤗

I am still waiting for Raghav to have this genuine family by his side.

unicornwriter thumbnail

Thank you so much.

I_Mani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful😍✨ hope we'll get to see something like this onscreen (once everything is sorted) 😟😌😊😊

AnushkhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay! Can I gush about how beautifully you have written which I suspect we all want to see in the show. This would have been perfect for Raghav. Poor man had no one he could share his success with at first but now he has his miny family. 

I could picturize the tree woman army swarming all over Raghav as he looked on bemused and a tad scared. Farhaad was perfect as the side character. Loved him... so happy for his Anna. 

Its true how none of the achievements matter when you have no one to acknowledge them or be proud of you. Maybe thats why Raghav never gave these events much importance but now he had all the reasons for enjoying his success. 

Kudos! Would love to read more of your work. 

unicornwriter thumbnail
Originally posted by: I_Mani

Beautiful😍✨ hope we'll get to see something like this onscreen (once everything is sorted) 😟😌😊😊

Thank you ❤

And yes i hope so too

unicornwriter thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnushkhaA

Okay! Can I gush about how beautifully you have written which I suspect we all want to see in the show. This would have been perfect for Raghav. Poor man had no one he could share his success with at first but now he has his miny family. 

I could picturize the tree woman army swarming all over Raghav as he looked on bemused and a tad scared. Farhaad was perfect as the side character. Loved him... so happy for his Anna. 

Its true how none of the achievements matter when you have no one to acknowledge them or be proud of you. Maybe thats why Raghav never gave these events much importance but now he had all the reasons for enjoying his success. 

Kudos! Would love to read more of your work. 

Thank you ❤

Yes Raghav after going through all the hardships deserves the world now. This is just a sentimental part of that phase and i hope the makers give him much more.