KV @ Chaand as Shaurya!! 🥰🥰 - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago

Sure babe. I will add whatever I want to say about Deba too in that. Can you just give me the link to that post?

Originally posted by lavs_157

Sure babe. I will add whatever I want to say about Deba too in that. Can you just give me the link to that post?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5231380

Originally posted by favjassi

Congratulations 🎉 

Shweta could you go and write message in that thread??

Deepshi will share it on TT.. 

Originally posted by Jiggy7

Shweta could you go and write message in that thread??

Deepshi will share it on TT.. 

I just did it in that thread meri jaan 

KV is just phenomenal actor.

He can literally shows every single expression in one single 20 minutes of epi. 

Shaurya sabherwal this role is made for him. None could have pull this character they way KV is doing. Fictional character ko dil mei aise beitha diya hei jaise its not fiction..its real 

Jab bhi shaurya rota hei, dard bei hota hei...hum apne andar dard feel karte hei. Its all because of KV's skill.

Excellent post jiggly puff ðŸ¤—

Shaurya ke sare shades. And KV ke sare intense expressions ko ek frame par le ayi 💗💗💗💗 

Originally posted by mahiaana

KV is just phenomenal actor.

He can literally shows every single expression in one single 20 minutes of epi. 

Shaurya sabherwal this role is made for him. None could have pull this character they way KV is doing. Fictional character ko dil mei aise beitha diya hei jaise its not fiction..its real 

Jab bhi shaurya rota hei, dard bei hota hei...hum apne andar dard feel karte hei. Its all because of KV's skill.

@Bold- 😭😭😭😭😭

Sabka haal wahi hai babe..

Originally posted by mahiaana

Excellent post jiggly puff ðŸ¤—

Shaurya ke sare shades. And KV ke sare intense expressions ko ek frame par le ayi 💗💗💗💗 

Haan bas ek episode mai itna kuch.. 😢😢