Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: ssoujanya

Even though I want I can't hate him... 

He is one who generally thinks before he acts unless and until he gets emotional.... if he keeps his emotions in control he is the best.... when he is emotional he even doesn't know what he does or talks...

He observes everything and notes them and talks whenever required.... that too to the point.... he proved this many times...

He has flaws.... everyone has.... he mostly loses his cool only in case of Sai because she brings the best and worst out of him... he feels her as his own and feels that he has liberty to be himself with her...

He is the most interesting charector to understand .... he has so many layers...

I don't know about others but the problem I have with Virat is only how badly he is written.....

Sai's characterization is a actually pretty straight forward. It is Virat who is complex ....it has lots of layers. So would have been very, very interesting to watch. But they don't give him enough dialogues, no monologues that tell us what he is thinking. So everyone interprets him according to their own understanding.

And everyone is very annoyed with the vaada reveal episodes...

I don't know if I'm right or not. There are very few people who have been able to connect with Virat. I find Virat's characterization pretty inconsistent. Am I missing something?

Edited by nethraa_99 - 2 years ago
Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think there are quite a few folks who are neutral and are trying to understand Virats perspective. You will also notice many folks  pointing out about lack of dialogues for Virat which is frustrating. Not everyone hates Virat. It's just a fictional show and the makers will butcher both Sai and Virat one after the other, just not at the same time I suppose. We all will discuss about each their perspective and why they did what they did.

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Frustration thread dekha hai maine kisi forum pe, but not sure if it can be opened for a single character.

If u do, let me know. I can happily ignore that thread then! 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Definitely will save me from the negative topics. It won't make me run away from the forum. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Kissi ne answer nhi diya , mein general mein pucha , aisa bhi koi thread hota , hai to main mods iski permission le lungi .

Mera draft mein tayyar kar liya bas post karns hai.

I have seen a frustration thread in one SP Show's forum. You can ask the mods.

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nethraa_99

I don't know about others but the problem I have with Virat is only how badly he is written.....

Sai's characterization is a actually pretty straight forward. It is Virat who is complex ....it has lots of layers. So would have been very, very interesting to watch. But they don't give him enough dialogues, no monologues that tell us what he is thinking. So everyone interprets him according to their own understanding.

And everyone is very annoyed with the vaada reveal episodes...

I don't know if I'm right or not. There are very few people who have been able to connect with Virat. I find Virat's characterization pretty inconsistent. Am I missing something?

Sometimes I feel that to show Sai strong they give Virat less dialogues mainly in zillat arena. No so badly written but inconsistent....

We all felt so because they did not give dialogues to him... only expressions this week.... we have to understand him only seeing his expressions.... sometimes I could understand him sometimes could not.... 

Exactly..... we need his monologues if not speaking out.... the reason for him not to speak out may be many.... many are frustrated because they could not relate to him this week..... monologues could have helped.... 

This track is mainly for Sai to understand her feelings and for Virat to know her changed feelings.... let's see how Virat will deal with this...

I feel Virat is adorable charector.... I like his charector a lot... he has so much patience and will not react easily, understand people generally....the best thing I liked in him is that, Sai speaks some things which she doesn't mean at all but he never thinks bad of her and understands her... his brain shuts off only when he is full of emotions which comes out in form of anger.....

Edited by ssoujanya - 2 years ago
nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ssoujanya

Sometimes I feel that to show Sai strong they give Virat less dialogues mainly in zillat arena. No so badly written but inconsistent....

We all felt so because they did not give dialogues to him... only expressions this week.... we have to understand him only seeing his expressions.... sometimes I could understand him sometimes could not.... 

Exactly..... we need his monologues if not speaking out.... the reason for him not to speak out may be many.... many are frustrated because they could not relate to him this week..... monologues could have helped.... 

This track is mainly for Sai to understand her feelings and for Virat to know her changed feelings.... let's see how Virat will deal with this...

I feel Virat is adorable charector.... I like his charector a lot... he has so much patience and will not react easily, understand people generally....the best thing I liked in him is that, Sai speaks some things which she doesn't mean at all but he never thinks bad of her and understands her... his brain shuts off only when he is full of emotions which comes out in form of anger.....

@bold Actually I considered that during the recent vaada reveal episodes. But then perhaps not - may be that's what they meant to show. 

Virat has been conditioned to deal with the crazy people of CN by avoiding conflict. He expects the same approach from Sai - but Sai is never one to mince words. That is often a source of conflict for them and I understand his POV as much as hers. I just wish they show him taking a stand for Sai in serious situations - when she is being humiliated too much - like in the vada reveal episodes. I don't know how to interpret his silence in such situations. Sometimes he takes a stand like in Mahashivratri or after returning home from hospital, but after a couple of episodes, they make him mute again. 

Edited by nethraa_99 - 2 years ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

hahaha... am one of them now. when the serial started I loved him with devotion. but now I just want to punch some sense into him. I know it's not the actor's fault but the demand of the lame script but still WTH man....hahhaha

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Sorry, I can't hate him. Some people are able to vent out their frustration ,but some can't. Sai is able to show her pain while Virat just bottles his pain . This doesn't mean he's heartless. 

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadiltl

Canโ€™t bring myself to hate him :(

He is as much in pain as sai... atleast sai vents out, he bottles up. I can sympathize with him. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Agree with you 100%