Milk Moon, GauRa & Soulful Love - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Hey, there šŸ¤—

Thank you for such eloquent words and analogy between the KKHH scenes with Gaura. 

You spike my mind. I have always seen very effortless chemistry between Gaura. From day 1, it felt like SRK-Kajol from a parallel universe. The kind of chemistry which doesn't leave you frothing blue due to breathlessness but gives you sukoon till eternity. Gaura was meant to be like a porcelain picture in this dirty work.

Their romance is picturesque, lit the suitable lamps and spreads its halo-like glow everywhere. 

Thank you šŸ¤—

Unfortunately, the reading list or Good reads account doesn't exist as of now. I am a prolific quote collector, and perhaps, if the need is, I can even write a paragraph in only quotes. 

That's quite sad, though, but I am glad you found each quote relevant to the caps. 

Originally posted by Raingoddess

This was the only scene from the last two-three episode that I went back to watch šŸ¤ it was poetic, magical and oh so comforting! 

Bang on! The visuals were poetry in motion. Every frame was magical and breathtaking. 

As for the visuals, it was simply gorgeous!! The shot from above, the lighting and even the outfits. Everything was so perfect! This reminds me of the early days of the haveli. This was perhaps the most gorgeously shot scene from entire month ā¤ļø Why canā€™t they Cast this Spell more often?

I swear the non-creativity and the kitchen drama was a bit too overwhelming throughout the entire month. Dharaā€™s daydream walking and stuttering didn't help either. I am so glad that the makers will realise this nautanki drama aren't going to fetch them TRPā€™s 

I kept everything aside and watched my AU GauRa! I laughed at Gaumbiā€™s naughty face, smiled at the comforting passion these two share and sighed at Gaumbi in white with those eyes.

Sigh! Gaumbi and his Nasheeli Ankhein šŸ¤£

I love the effort he puts into taking away her sorrow. This time, I believe she needs more but just the thought of making her feel so special! Just his arms around her scream comfort! These two share excellent chemistry šŸ”„ 

Instead of baby making, I would have loved to see them share a glass of wine & some chocolatesšŸ„‚ All while staring at the moon, Gaumbi giving Dhara his infamous cuddle šŸ¤ I wish Dhara would let the newly weds be and enjoy what she has because not everyone is so lucky! Let them create their own moments in their own way! Let them discover their own story and not become an afterthought in the tale of Gaumbi & Dhara. I think she would find a lot of peace if she did that. Excellent post as usual!! 

Wow, that would have been a great momentā€”both of them talking about themselves for a change. 

I would have given anything for the newlyweds to find their harmony and life. The last month appeared as man-children being tethered and coached as stray sheep.

As if without their leader Dhara Ma! Theyā€™d be lost in the jungles. I am glad that they decided to wrap up the track soon. It was pretty grating on everyone's nerves. 

Originally posted by Raingoddess

I really hope this divine and holy union doesnā€™t lead to a baby... itā€™s just too early for that track... let Babuji enjoy some more šŸ˜† Iā€™m sure he was a few experiments up his sleeve šŸ¤£ abhi bhi jawaani ka josh baaki hain šŸ¤£

I hope not because I cannot imagine the Sanskaari Baby born out of this Ma ki Khushi k like communion šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Originally posted by Sumaiya27

OMG I had a crush on Kinshuk since Bidaayi and this scene just killed me ā˜ŗļøand then your post killed me again 

Who didn't šŸ¤Ŗā¤ļø? 

Kinshuk looks as if he has frozen in time. How can he look so young and fresh? I liked him as Viren in Chand Chupa Badal main, and now this! He looks so good as Gaumbi radiating this halo-like handsome glow!