Ketan ( or Raghav) singing new video from sets❤️♥️ - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by samarp2

Raghav looks like fan of old songs❤️..who wouldnt❤️

& Farhad giving him inspiration of KJ🤪🤪

no wonder he didnt like it🤣🤣...faltu logic 🤣🤣

thats y Raghavi romance r old style❤️

Ashu it's  Pallavi whose fan of old hindi songs😆Remember she used to play every morning at D house while doing her morning rituals.  It was also in her ideal life wishlist ❤️i think she is upset so he is trying to manaofying her 

Originally posted by rs-shailu29

Till now he didn’t even touch her properly ya see other show men they push drag what not 

Raghu is unique a touch from her is cloud 9 moment same with pallu 

Do u remember when I got raghvi couple vibes when he first came to her shop asked her to wear a saree and he corrects the pallu in that shot they instantly looked married couple ya 🥰

That scene of him adjusting her pallu is iconic. Even if you go back and watch it you can just feel the chemistry there. They both felt something, even Pallavi had that look on their face. Made for each other kind of feel even though they were from such diverse backgrounds and would normally never have met, but thanks to fate (plus writers and Keerti and Harish) their paths crossed.

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago
Originally posted by inlieu

@bold, yaad mat dilao Anjali ki. 🤣

😭..even ur missing her🤣🤣

Originally posted by Wilddreams

Ashu it's  Pallavi whose fan of old hindi songs😆Remember she used to play every morning at D house while doing her morning rituals.  It was also in her ideal life wishlist ❤️i think she is upset so he is trying to manaofying her 

Yaa...I rem it Neelu😳😆...

Hmmm may be 🥰😳

Oh, yeah, I think when it comes to romance Raghav is definitely old school, not KJo's student of the year. 

Yaa😳

One of my all-time favorites songs, best singer ever, and the movie was beautiful too. 

This time Raghav is singing in Hindi not Telegu, so I guess it's for Pallavi. 

Or maybe the electricity's gone so he's singing to bring the 'noor' back. 🤣

With meaningful lyrics