SAISHI SE MULAQAT ♥️ - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Mihika

Spammers ka demotivate samajh aata hai but reaction me bhi unhone garbar kar di🤣

But spammer won't stop...hum khud hi ni rukte toh😆

Jo cheez pehly se complicated thi ussy aur complicate Kar Diya 🤣🤣 that's a really innovative idea 😝

Spammers ko koun rok Sakta hai bhalaa..🤣🤣

Originally posted by ReemShah

Thanks for sharing your experience and pictures

I am so glad you did--and we met got the first Saishi picture together because of you so thanks for that and the surprise video was lovely indeed

Seriously when I clicked it had no idea that it's going to get viral in few minutes 🤣🤣 and luckily they were dressed beautifully....so it's our luck 🙌

My pleasure to share with you all ♥️♥️

Originally posted by Shamz15

Their is a saying... majboori mein _____ ko BHI __ banna padta hai...I wanted to use it but iam nit using it ...I can't be so disrespectful u see..🤣🤣

Even I thought he will say no ..but he agred ..I understood later he was holding back himself...😆 

Same here 🤗🤗

Good Night ,♥️

@bold............no need to say also🤣🤣🤣.i got ur ishaara🤣😉😎😎...they really cant understand us, in such things😔😆

yaa...in that we all r on same boat🤗❤️😆😆

good night🤗❤️

Awee how sweet of you  just come here to share your personal experience with Sai and Shivangi 😳 👍🏼

Thank you so much 🤗

Originally posted by RAGHVIFAM

Awee how sweet of you  just come here to share your personal experience with Sai and Shivangi 😳 👍🏼

Thank you so much 🤗

My pleasure..🤗.was planning to re join IF ...and it happened finally 😝😝

Felicidades Congratulations GIF - Felicidades Congratulations Cheering -  Discover & Share GIFs | Anime happy birthday, Cute love gif, Cute bear  drawings

Congrats on meeting them, and thank you for sharing your experience with us ❤️

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and the photos. They both are so adorable. Really nice to hear you and your husband got to interact with them so well. 

Originally posted by Me000w

Felicidades Congratulations GIF - Felicidades Congratulations Cheering - Discover & Share GIFs | Anime happy birthday, Cute love gif, Cute bear drawings

Congrats on meeting them, and thank you for sharing your experience with us ❤️

Thank you so much dear ♥️ 🤗

Originally posted by Diya2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and the photos. They both are so adorable. Really nice to hear you and your husband got to interact with them so well. 

My pleasure..yeah they are so adorable and down to earth ppl ...and they really appreciate the fans efforts which they put in making edits and vms for them.. specially for the support they are getting 😍